Girly meet up in Brisbane CBD Saturday 27th July .....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important ...... I need your attention lol....

after the confusion re the 2 pig n whistles I emailed the owner who assumed I meant the bigger one lol, riverside ....... Is everyone ok with meeting at the bigger venue at the riverside? ......

Sorry about this girls ... It's all my fault & I will take 99% of the blame my oh will take the remaining 1% because he's never wrong :biglaugh:

the owner has asked that I call him .... So will do on Monday .....

That's cool with me, as per my post above I had thought that not only was this meetup at Riverside, but so was our mini-meet last weekend! (Even though your PM said quite clearly Queen St!!!).

TBH I reckon Riverside would be better for us, it's less formal I think, and far roomier - not to mention plenty of loos!! :o)

That's cool with me, as per my post above I had thought that not only was this meetup at Riverside, but so was our mini-meet last weekend! (Even though your PM said quite clearly Queen St!!!).

TBH I reckon Riverside would be better for us, it's less formal I think, and far roomier - not to mention plenty of loos!! :o)

Yeah CBa queuing for the loo .... We must keep this thread on top so the girls see it ..... Otherwise you might be shoe less lol ..... They'll kill me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite literally laughing out loud it seemed all my planning was not in vain. Just also checking its next Saturday 3.00pm?

Now behave ...... Oh I can already smell those tomatoes :biglaugh: just hope none of you are good aims :twitcy:

yes 3pm at the riverside next Saturday ..... Hope all the girls see...... I might be busy this weekend sending pm's to all the girls :biglaugh:

Confirmed for Riverside, TBH I always thought that was where we were meeting. Whoops :-)

I wish I had :laugh: I feel a right idiot :laugh: OH has been taking the piss out of me all day ..... just said now that I need to carry on sending my PM's and he said "ok, see you in 2 hours", :laugh:

Glad you posted location I was off to the riverside had planned my route and everything.

Good job I met with Paisley Lass last weekend ... this could have been a disaster ..... thanks PL for bringing this to my attention .... :notworthy: I have deleted the message with location on as it is neither use to man nor beast ... seeing as we wont be going there, thank God for PL is all I can say ... going to give her some REP points :wink: for saving my skin

Haha no problemo mrs shoes!! Guess where I am now? P&W riverside :o) heheh! Getting some practice in for a week today, gonna be ace! We will have a great time, well looking forward to meeting everyone, yay!!

I am so jealous ..... we are stuck in watching the news :arghh: going out here is like spending an evening in a grave yard :biglaugh: so we don't bother .... can't wait for next week ...... Enjoy and have a drink for me :wink:

I am so jealous ..... we are stuck in watching the news :arghh: going out here is like spending an evening in a grave yard :biglaugh: so we don't bother .... can't wait for next week ...... Enjoy and have a drink for me :wink:

I dedicated a pot of white chocolate & raspberry beer to you, I know you like wine but that's a sophisticated beer :oD

All will be well next week, we are clear on venue now and all us lassies will find eachother. I think last weekend's confusion, even though my fault, showed that many Brisbane ladies assume the P&W is at Riverside as it's the big one. It was, er, serendipitous as you got things cleared up with mr P&W boss!

So Piggy Whistle, one week today, Riverside. Eagle Street. Not Queen St. Not near the shops. Just so we're clear lol :oD

Ive just come across this thread, am wondering if you will do a girly get together on the gold coast? Im in Pac Pines and need to meet new people. Im no spring chicken but still young at heart :)

Hopefully we will do another one next year ..... we could consider the GC ....... is there any way you could get to Brisbane for the day ? It would be nice if you could join in the fun x x

Hopefully we will do another one next year ..... we could consider the GC ....... is there any way you could get to Brisbane for the day ? It would be nice if you could join in the fun x x

Yes I could come its less than a hour, will read back thru what dates it was as I work a sat or a sunday which is a real bummer. Whats the plan? What are you ladies doing?? :)))

Hi Girls,

Just spoken to the manager at THE RIVERSIDE PIG N WHISTLE ...... and confirmed our arrival on Saturday .... he has allocated us a room ... he said the public can enter, but he said it should be more private for us ..... he also asked if I could give him a rough idea of how many of us want to eat ... just so that he can bring in extra staff ......

Not long now ...... looking forward to it .... :yes:

Ooo a room, how posh! I don't remember any doors lol, I wonder if he just means the raised area as it has a rail around it...? Still private-ish and easy to spot interlopers especially men :op

Not sure about food, I'll have had me lunch but tend to get 'snacky' after arvo beers! If anything it'll be a bar snack for me, or a shared pizza :o) nothing big!