Ants all over newborn and cot. HELP!!!!!

Bumblebeem

The ants here in WA bite and give me huge lumps so my first advise would be don't put her in it or at least move it. Secondly you can buy lots of bates sprays and powders from Bunnings go buy what you can and spray inside and out. Good luck.

Thank you very much. My OH is off to Bunnings now after a crazy night of bed swapping! ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hope you get it sorted out.

All I can say is that there is usually something they are attracted to - like we had them get in to get the toothpaste once. Often there is some small crumb of something under the fridge etc. They even came in and all over FILs clothes as he had some eye drops that they went mad for. Also a little bit of watermelon juice got onto the desk and they found that.

So obviously make sure everything is washed and wiped down really well and use some of the baits etc. I'd probably be a bit cautious of spraying chemicals with a premmie newborn though.

Hope you get it sorted out.

All I can say is that there is usually something they are attracted to - like we had them get in to get the toothpaste once. Often there is some small crumb of something under the fridge etc. They even came in and all over FILs clothes as he had some eye drops that they went mad for. Also a little bit of watermelon juice got onto the desk and they found that.

So obviously make sure everything is washed and wiped down really well and use some of the baits etc. I'd probably be a bit cautious of spraying chemicals with a premmie newborn though.

Milky baby dribble ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Do what they did 100 years ago.

Place a small container or bowl under each leg of the cot.

Fill containers with water.

No ant will ever reach the baby.

What a top idea and so simple.... Better than using powders etc with the little one....

Archived