Suncream and sensitive children's skin

Bumblebeem

The cancer council invisible zinc was recommended to me by the allergy clinic at royal prince Alfred and my girls did not react to it. Also have a look at products by La Roche Possay not sure if they are available in oz as I discovered them after I left. They are wonderful and have cleared up my daughters skin, the lipikar range is recommended by many dermatologists in uk and Ireland to treat excema. It was recommended to me by a friend who's daughter has severe excema. They also do a kids sunscreen range.

Both mine do (especially my son) and we use the Banana Boat Mineral Protect Sensitive one. It's a zinc based one which I prefer to use anyway.

I second this one. Youngest has very sensitive skin, and this is the only one I have found not to upset it. The ordinary Banana Boat Kids one I have also used and that isn't too bad either, although if I am putting it on repeatedly it does eventually cause a rash.

We also have found that Sun Sense sensitive is the only one our eldest can use. But really it's a matter of trial and error. You may also find that some may be okay for a while, and then start to react. We find good hats and very thin long sleve tops, and long legged shorts help. Also, if you can find one that isn't water resistant(very hard nowadays), as this tends to make them worse.

Hi my little one has severe allergies and sensitive skin, the hospital has prescribed Sun Sense! This is the only one we not had problems with.... I think you can buy it as well

Hope your little ones are ok

Archived