not all uk news is bad

legoman

[h=1]Record-breaking 30million Britons now in work: Cheer for Cameron as number hits highest level for more than 40 YEARS[/h]

• Unemployment falls to 7.7% in 10th consecutive quarterly decline
  • Rise in private sector jobs makes up for continuing cuts in public sector
  • But Lloyds TSB reveals plans to cut 940 jobs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266885/Record-breaking-30m-Britons-work-Cheer-Cameron-number-hits-highest-level-40-YEARS.html#ixzz2Infu518i

Cue the doomers and gloomers :biggrin:

I cannot stand 'camoron'

the day he went to tescos on his bicycle complete with bicycle clips then had his bike nicked all in front of the cameras was an insult to the intelligence of the people.

he was trying to show he was one of the normal class lol. Thing is he got his bike back a week later, if it was a legit theft he would never have seen it again :biglaugh:

Record-breaking 30million Britons now in work: Cheer for Cameron as number hits highest level for more than 40 YEARS

• Unemployment falls to 7.7% in 10th consecutive quarterly decline

• Rise in private sector jobs makes up for continuing cuts in public sector

• But Lloyds TSB reveals plans to cut 940 jobs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266885/Record-breaking-30m-Britons-work-Cheer-Cameron-number-hits-highest-level-40-YEARS.html#ixzz2Infu518i

Cue the doomers and gloomers :biggrin:

Dont dislike .....cameron .....milliband or clegg ..............after the deceipt of teflon tony anything is an improvement .......How has he got away with it ?

Makes me chuckle those always having a go at Cameron, sat on their arses all day on a forum whinging about what a crap job he is doing, maybe they should get out and try and do a little better for themselves instead of blaming one bloke for all the worlds ills.

Makes me chuckle those always having a go at Cameron, sat on their arses all day on a forum whinging about what a crap job he is doing, maybe they should get out and try and do a little better for themselves instead of blaming one bloke for all the worlds ills.

You working andy? You seem to be on here a lot more than me.

You working andy? You seem to be on here a lot more than me.

Not this week because of the weather but I have a bit on, working at home as well though and increasing the value of my pad so yes I am busy, a bit more than you as you are into well over 100 posts in less than 2 days.

Not this week because of the weather but I have a bit on, working at home as well though and increasing the value of my pad so yes I am busy, a bit more than you as you are into well over 100 posts in less than 2 days.

But I post a lot the few hours i am on, you are always on here when I post, just looking and lurking I suppose.

Mr Potato Head ... going to give us an in out vote if the Conservatives get in next time ... think we have heard that one before ... just hot air coming out of his a--e again ...

I'm not clued up on politics at all but why can't be let us vote before the next time? probably a stupid question but no harm in asking!

I'm not clued up on politics at all but why can't be let us vote before the next time? probably a stupid question but no harm in asking!

To hazard a guess I would say that something like this needs to be thought through properly, and they want a chance to renegotiate their position in the EU first then give everyone the vote. Like if you want to quit your job because of the money, would you ask your boss for a pay rise then decide to stay or leave, or would you quit, have no job, and then try and find something that paid more.

thats the way I understand it.

To hazard a guess I would say that something like this needs to be thought through properly, and they want a chance to renegotiate their position in the EU first then give everyone the vote. Like if you want to quit your job because of the money, would you ask your boss for a pay rise then decide to stay or leave, or would you quit, have no job, and then try and find something that paid more.

thats the way I understand it.

Fair enough. Please write me a "politics for dummies" book lol

Its a carrot to vote them in again.

I despise the attitudes of polititions these days, they talk about the interests of the nation and increasing our influence, but if the people of this country want out, then thats what should happen, they are the ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, not dictators of the UK and its interests.

Till now they have all said that they will not give us a say and that is what i cant abide. Who are they to tell us we cant have our say? wether or not its in our interests should be irrelavent, it should still be OUR decision. Just as the scottish vote for independance.

I haven't kept up with UK politics but I think Cameron made sound sense during his speech yesterday. I watched and digested the whole speech and think thatnow is not the right time to make decisions on the EU when all and sundry are worked up about the GEC, "brussels laws" etc. He seemed to be hinting at more autonomy for the British courts and bugger the Abu Hamza/Qatada debacle............and the European court of Human rightsThis would certainly curry favour with many Brits I'm guessing. . . How much meat in a sausage would also be a big issue :biglaugh:What I would be worried about is that this is just a smoke screen for more autonomy or degradaton of/with regards to, "workers rights"...................could be a good thing.................could be a bad thing.................?????????:mask:

I haven't kept up with UK politics but I think Cameron made sound sense during his speech yesterday. I watched and digested the whole speech and think thatnow is not the right time to make decisions on the EU when all and sundry are worked up about the GEC, "brussels laws" etc. He seemed to be hinting at more autonomy for the British courts and bugger the Abu Hamza/Qatada debacle............and the European court of Human rightsThis would certainly curry favour with many Brits I'm guessing. . . How much meat in a sausage would also be a big issue :biglaugh:What I would be worried about is that this is just a smoke screen for more autonomy or degradaton of/with regards to, "workers rights"...................could be a good thing.................could be a bad thing.................?????????:mask:

You said it in one....you haven't kept up with UK politics, if you had you would know that cameron is talking out of his arse..."again.

Archived