September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

I did look to see if we had a September thread but couldnt see one, If im wrong can a mod delete this thread please?

Well we just lodged our visa under the new system... Payment accepted $3060 OUCHY!! Now lets see how long until we get a CO and have to do Pccs and Meds..

Anyone else a September lodger?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, we lodged our application on 27 August, not sure if there's a thread for that so happy to join this one. We received an email from a support officer on 30 Aug confirming that our application is being assessed as valid and with attachments for our medicals. We have our meds booked for next Wednesday! Have not been allocated a CO yet. Not sure what the steps are after meds? Just police checks?

Hey Guys,

Anyone facing any difficulties in uploading your docs online for e-visa after Lodging?? I simply can't seem to find the application form I filled online for me and my wife!!

And will I get a receipt for paying the VISA fee? I just got a message on SkillSelect saying my EOI has been suspended because I have logded a VISA Application. Is that all or should I be getting a receipt for the payment?

I did look to see if we had a September thread but couldnt see one, If im wrong can a mod delete this thread please?

Well we just lodged our visa under the new system... Payment accepted $3060 OUCHY!! Now lets see how long until we get a CO and have to do Pccs and Meds..

Anyone else a September lodger?

Hey guys

I started this one yesterday

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/162294-190-lodged-september-2012-a.html

But no worries, I'll join this one :laugh:

Hey Guys,

Anyone facing any difficulties in uploading your docs online for e-visa after Lodging?? I simply can't seem to find the application form I filled online for me and my wife!!

And will I get a receipt for paying the VISA fee? I just got a message on SkillSelect saying my EOI has been suspended because I have logded a VISA Application. Is that all or should I be getting a receipt for the payment?

Wish I could help with these questions, I'm sure someone will be along to assist.

I'm STILL struggling to lodge mine.

Hey Guys,

I lodged my application on 5th September. I received an email this morning saying my EOI has been suspended. I am having great difficulty uploading documents but not worrying about it until I get allocated a case officer!

Hey Guys,

Hi Ruskman,

Dont worry. EOI will be suspended as expected. When you login into https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login , you can see your receipt by clicking the 'View Receipt'. Additionally, you will get an email from gsm.documents@immi.gov.au (Case Support Officer and Not CO) telling you that your application is valid and is being assessed.It will come inside 10 days of visa lodgement.

Regarding application form, you cant see it now. You can only see the summary of your application by clicking 'View Application'.

Gud luck!!!

@ shabo 4 inputs are required as follows:-

....on the main Skillselect website: www.skillselect.gov.au

click 'I accept' then type in - Username (ie. EOI no.) and Pass phrase

once you have logged in --- you will look to the right.....on the menu there towards bottom,

there is a link: Continue a Saved Online Visa Application

CLICK THAT

now,you will need TRN no. and Password....

(your agent should be able to suppy you with all 4 input fields)

Edited by chapkenv
readability

Indeed EOI should be suspended after paid visa application. Hopefully it will be Natraj!

I dont know what's wrong with mine. Also during my lodgement, i noticed on page 2/17 of my application, my date of eoi was wrong. Actually it was 16 Jul 12 but mentioned there as 3 Jul 12. But EOI number was correct. My current application status mentioned as "In-Progress"

Anyway, I just mailed my concern to e-service.support@immi.gov.au. Is it right id to address this kind of issue?

Edited by nataraj86

@ shabo 4 inputs are required as follows:-

....on the main Skillselect website: www.skillselect.gov.au

click 'I accept' then type in - Username (ie. EOI no.) and Pass phrase

once you have logged in --- you will look to the right.....on the menu there towards bottom,

there is a link: Continue a Saved Online Visa Application

CLICK THAT

now,you will need TRN no. and Password....

(your agent should be able to suppy you with all 4 input fields)

thanks chapkenv,

i can log in to my EOI, i contacted my agent and she will send me the TRN and password.