amazing wife has got a job

devon67

just to let you guys know and those who are slightly negative about trying to get a teaching job in Victoria, well she has done it, only her second interview.

she has a leading teacher role in gippsland

and they may have a job for me

so for all those teachers out there thinking of coming to Melbourne do it there are plenty of good job opportunities

so excited we cant sleep

just to let you guys know and those who are slightly negative about trying to get a teaching job in Victoria, well she has done it, only her second interview.

so for all those teachers out there thinking of coming to Melbourne do it there are plenty of good job opportunities

so excited we cant sleep

Congrats! I totally understand about not being able to sleep part :biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

That's great news, we hope to secure jobs before we go as well, it's not easy I know, but we have good jobs here and if we can't do it, we will think long and hard about moving.

That's great news, we hope to secure jobs before we go as well, it's not easy I know, but we have good jobs here and if we can't do it, we will think long and hard about moving.

its hard, alot of writing, typing, emailing etc, but if you crack on with it you'll get it

Guest The Ropey HOFF
its hard, alot of writing, typing, emailing etc, but if you crack on with it you'll get it

Cheers for that, we can't go until late next year, or early 2014, but we are confident of getting a job before we go.

Congratulations which town in Gippsland are you heading to. If teachers are prepared to go to the country areas there are many more jobs. Country people are very friendly and being a teacher its easy to meet people in these towns.

Guest Guest226914

congratulations!! Its amazing that you got it sorted before you left. Can you offer some advice on how she did it all from being so far away? I am currently looking for a maths teaching job and it would be great to get some tips :)

Congratulations again!

so excited we cant sleep

Congrats mate. I'm heading out to East Gippsland to work for the water company out there a week on Monday !

I'll be working in Bairnsdale and hopefully living there, or in nearby Paynesville (depending on how quickly I can procure transport).

I've been told its a beautiful part of the world and me and my little family are looking forward to it immensely !

Not a well known part of the country I don't think so quite freaky that someone else on here is heading there soon as well !!

Maffra is about 60km away so not that far (if you've got transport I guess).

Good luck to the both of you. PM me if you need any info and I'll try and help if I can !!

I think the company I'm working for cover Maffra and have a depot out there I think so there's a fair chance I might be in the area at some point once I'm there !

Congrats mate. I'm heading out to East Gippsland to work for the water company out there a week on Monday !

I'll be working in Bairnsdale and hopefully living there, or in nearby Paynesville (depending on how quickly I can procure transport).

I've been told its a beautiful part of the world and me and my little family are looking forward to it immensely !

Not a well known part of the country I don't think so quite freaky that someone else on here is heading there soon as well !!

Maffra is about 60km away so not that far (if you've got transport I guess).

Good luck to the both of you. PM me if you need any info and I'll try and help if I can !!

I think the company I'm working for cover Maffra and have a depot out there I think so there's a fair chance I might be in the area at some point once I'm there !

hi yes its so exciting, we are also pleased someone else is moving to that area

ill send you a friend request and maybe once we are all settled meet up for a beer or two, or a cuppa

glad to hear you have a job sorted, are you ona 175 visa

the wife has a job, but im looking any jobs within the company you work for?

cheers and enjoy the journey

hi yes its so exciting, we are also pleased someone else is moving to that area

ill send you a friend request and maybe once we are all settled meet up for a beer or two, or a cuppa

glad to hear you have a job sorted, are you ona 175 visa

the wife has a job, but im looking any jobs within the company you work for?

cheers and enjoy the journey

Yeah saw the friend request. Looking forward to posting some updates of our adventure once we finally get there. One week to go !!!

My missus will have arrived by the time you both arrive so we'll definately have to meet up for a beer or summit. Is there just the two of you or do you have children also ?

What line of work are you in and I'll keep my eye out for ya when I'm there. I'm going to be working for the local water company out there on a 457 Visa.

My missus will be looking for work once she arrives, she has just finished Uni and got her Psychology Degree so she's hoping to get into something along those lines !

Don't do what we've done and think you've got loads of time before you go cos it will fly over. Start doing stuff now. I haven't even got suitcases yet and my car has still not sold ! Shippers are coming on Friday and I need to sell my car to pay for the shippers....yikes !!

Archived