Flooded!

Guest guest17301

Guest guest17301

Just managed to flood the bathroom, hall and kids rooms, that will teach me not to multi task, running hubby a bath while cooking dinner and looking at PIO...

:realmad:

I often think my life would be simpler had I not discovered this forum.....:goofy:

Guest The Pom Queen

Oh dear, hubby should be running his own bath, does he not realise PIO comes first.

Hope there isn't too much damage

I dont know about your house but it takes forever to run a bath in ours, you have to go and find something else to do, I can understand how you've done it, also Ive burnt many a dinner too :frown: Hope there wasnt too much damage x

Yes our´s is exactly the same, takes an age, feel like a bath, start running it and then when it´s 3/4 it´s nearly cold .... and then I don´t feel like getting into a cold bath, and as Que Sera, Sera has just said we need to do something else whilst it is filling ..... I wouldn´t feel too guilty Fiona it could have happened to any one of us :yes:

Guest guest17301
Sorry Fiona ,, i know its wrong but..................................... LMAO,, poor you, !! lol, Make hubby mop up as it was his bath you were running,lol

Cal x

He did, he offered bless him, he's a diamond....

Guest guest17301

No damage just soggy bedroom carpets and no dry towels or mats anywhere due to me freaking out and emptying the contents of the linen cupboard onto the lake in the hall....

In addition..had to take son for emergency haircut after I got scissor happy trimming his fringe...I'm not a hairdresser, I'm a nurse, must remember this.....he now has a grade 3 all over.....

This is what happens when it rains in Perth and I can't get out.....

I remember cutting my sons hair (or should I say attempting to cut my son´s hair) the night before he was due to go on holidays with my ex and his new wife (miaow) he ended up with a no 1 because I had made such a bad job of it ........ :arghh: poor thing, I still don´t think he has forgiven me ....... :cry:

Guest guest17301

At least I dont cut my own anymore...I once in a hormonal pregnant state decided it was a good idea to 'layer' my hair....one red faced trip to the hairdressers later....really ought to know my limits by now...sigh....

Guest guest17301

Thanks for well wishes, all sorted now just carpets to dry out. Thankfully they are due for cleaning anyway. Glad I didnt have them done last week as planned.

Guest guest17301

Well I can laugh about powerwashing the outside of the house with the bathroom window/front door open now....looked like a muckspreader had been in there....jeez will I ever learn....2nd time Ive flooded the bathroom.

I am glad you managed to get everything back to normal Fiona. My OH has quite often hate his dinner late or not at all if I have been on PIO!

Talking of cutting hair I decided as a kid that I didn't want a fringe any more. I was obviously too young or stupid to realise that I needed to grow it out. I found some scissors and cut it off until I had a tufty bit at the front. My Mum's face was a picture when she came in from work:err:

Archived