Time is running out fast.

Proview220

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Pom Queen
Wed 7am, so we will stay at Manchester airport hotel tomorrow night.

Hope you have a great flight and good luck for your new life. Please let us know how you are going once you are settled

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Wow, that photo makes it so real. Good luck!!!

Here's some inspiration for when you're feeling tired :)

7920308684_1d3ac0dc3c_b.jpg

Source: SSC

We stayed in a lovely apartment, just below the big skyscraper in the middle of the picture, overlooking the sea, it was incredible, we went boogie boarding in the 25 degree warm sea everyday with the kids, they loved it, Surfers paradise is a fabulous place.

Guest Shell15
Oh two days for you! Great stuff

Sorry! I was asking Jhampa :) should be his turn in a few days.. We have 21 days till the packers arrive and 28 days till we fly :) how did you get on today? Are you sitting on the floor with candles this evening lol ??

Sorry! I was asking Jhampa :) should be his turn in a few days.. We have 21 days till the packers arrive and 23 days till we fly :) how did you get on today? Are you sitting on the floor with candles this evening lol ??

They done very well today only the beds and sofa etc for tomorrow, I can't fault Robinson, upto now the guys have been great, I will give an update on them when our stuff arrives

Guest Shell15

The big day has arrived Proview!! Good luck with it all and safe journey.. look forward to hearing all about it once you have settled..

• 5 months later...

The update is short, as much as I love it here lots of ups and downs,

May be on the edge of return, construction here on Gold Coast is very slow.

It's not a question of if we go back to UK it's a matter when!

Proview have you looked elsewhere? The GC is slow, thousands head there ,hence work can be hard to come by.. If you look up past the sunny coast (gympie, Gladstone etc etc) you may find what your looking for but still have a similar climate and still be near the coast..

Cal x

Archived