Visa Granted we still cant believe it and just cant stop smiling

cki2011

Hello Everyone

We just wanted to share our news we had our 176 Visa granted today and we just cant stop smiling, as it has been over a year since we lodged the visa we have been told we have to be there before 3rd November 2012 or if that is too soon we could have our police checks and medicals again and they will give us 12 months to go which is fair enough.

We want to thank all the members who have helped us along the way and given us advice.

We would especially like to mention Marina Towner at Go Matilda who has been superb from start to finish and anyone who is thinking of migrating and using an agent should get in touch with her. our application was a very complex case but we was told from the beginning what we were up against and she has been fantastic, she has been very honest and professional from day 1 and we feel she deserves credit for all she has done.

We know how stressed we have been the last year with its ups and downs and wish everyone who is still waiting the very best of luck.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Well, a BIG congratulations to you and enjoy this massive journey that you have in front of you...:animal-beaver:

Thank you. We thought we had it all covered what to do first but we are just numb with exitement.

Guest guest30085

Congratulations :jiggy:

Good luck with all of your plaaning for the big move . . . . and I hope you are enjoying a very large bottle tonight to celebrate x

Congratulations :jiggy:

Good luck with all of your plaaning for the big move . . . . and I hope you are enjoying a very large bottle tonight to celebrate x

Thanks.... we dont really drink but tonight i have had a few glasses of wine and i am thinking we may get through a few bottles.

congratulations on all your hard work you must have gone through to get to this stage. Enjoy every minute of it. Well done. Where are you moving to?

Hello Fifi 69

We are moving to perth not sure what area yet but we will decide in the comming weeks.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Such good news for you. Huge congratulations!! :biggrin: We're using Go Matilda too and so far they've been fab!!

Best of luck with all your plans.

Thank you and Good luck with your application Marina & Allan will look after you.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Hello Fifi 69

We are moving to perth not sure what area yet but we will decide in the comming weeks.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

I leave for Perth this Sunday, never been to Oz before. Im so excited and stressed at the same time (see tonights previous post)

Good luck to the both of you. Wishing you all the best

I leave for Perth this Sunday, never been to Oz before. Im so excited and stressed at the same time (see tonights previous post)

Good luck to the both of you. Wishing you all the best

We wish you all the best for your new life down under and have a good flight Sunday. We have never been and are just deciding do we just do it or go for a reccie first.

We wish you all the best for your new life down under and have a good flight Sunday. We have never been and are just deciding do we just do it or go for a reccie first.

Do the reccie first if you have the funds. In a way though im glad we didnt have the funds to do that. Think in your head do i really want to go to Oz and leave what im leaving behind. There is no easy answers for any of us. For my family it was a no brainer. We so much wanted to go and would have done so at any cost

Do the reccie first if you have the funds. In a way though im glad we didnt have the funds to do that. Think in your head do i really want to go to Oz and leave what im leaving behind. There is no easy answers for any of us. For my family it was a no brainer. We so much wanted to go and would have done so at any cost

We are very lucky really because me and the missus and our 3 kids are very close as a family and we know we will be fine when we move and the kids are wanting the move more than us so i know we will be ok. We did the TRA back in 2005 and left it. then we lodged last june so we have wanted the move for some time and now we have the golden ticket it is just amazing. the kids want to just go now but we have so much to sort out.... have you sold or are you renting your home out....

Hello Everyone

We just wanted to share our news we had our 176 Visa granted today and we just cant stop smiling, as it has been over a year since we lodged the visa we have been told we have to be there before 3rd November 2012 or if that is too soon we could have our police checks and medicals again and they will give us 12 months to go which is fair enough.

We want to thank all the members who have helped us along the way and given us advice.

We would especially like to mention Marina Towner at Go Matilda who has been superb from start to finish and anyone who is thinking of migrating and using an agent should get in touch with her. our application was a very complex case but we was told from the beginning what we were up against and she has been fantastic, she has been very honest and professional from day 1 and we feel she deserves credit for all she has done.

We know how stressed we have been the last year with its ups and downs and wish everyone who is still waiting the very best of luck.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Many congrats Dave & Carmel. :biggrin:

Wishing you all good things for your new life in Australia!

Guest lisa crowe
We are very lucky really because me and the missus and our 3 kids are very close as a family and we know we will be fine when we move and the kids are wanting the move more than us so i know we will be ok. We did the TRA back in 2005 and left it. then we lodged last june so we have wanted the move for some time and now we have the golden ticket it is just amazing. the kids want to just go now but we have so much to sort out.... have you sold or are you renting your home out....

Lol, sod the reccie, you wanted this for so long and your kids are behind you go for it! We did just that, rented both our houses in the UK out (use an agent to cover ya back), binned what we didn't need, sold what was worth anything and stored the rest at the out-laws....Arrived three months ago with just our cases and haven't looked back...Well done on obtaining your visa now get packing x

Archived