Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaycris

Congrats to everybody who got their grants today!!!

I called GH up today and the nice lady told me that my case is still waiting but that she will already forward it so the results should be out shortly... asked for the timeline but she said no timelines but it should be out shortly (wonder what that means...) this whole medical result waiting is making me nervous like what if I am sick with something i dunno about?! makes one paranoid.

Hopefully they are not getting annoyed as well coz i call once a week. hehe

as of today the further information I sent on Monday is now referred.......was first referred on 8th June so hope to goodness I don't have to wait another 3 months! I've sent loads of info this time, got nothing else to give them so fingers crossed and say a prayer that its enough to get my son's medical finalized x

:ssign19: :ssign12:

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

Online status showing: Applicant approved: 30.08.2012

Congratulations!!! 52 days of waiting and you are still sane - hat's off to you!! All the best for your move down under.

Congratulations, yipee. Looks like 9th july referred meds prayers have been answered.

Wow!!! We also have our Visa approved and med finalized today. Party Party time!!!!!

Good luck to all who have been referred, hope is there and your visa will be with you shortly.

Congratulations!!! Really happy to see more visa grants for those in this group, it give me hope (but is a little depressing to see those who have been waiting over 40 days.....). All the best for your new life in Oz!

Congratulations!!! 52 days of waiting and you are still sane - hat's off to you!! All the best for your move down under.

lolz, yeah..no body knows that i did checked DIAC website 3 times a day during this medical referred process, and this POMS forum...its an addiction man..i think i check poms forum morethan 15 times a day..

thanks alot fren..

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

Congrats pumpkinhead............What happened today??? Do you want to know why am asking this?

Well...........BECAUSE I ALSO GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh: FINALLY APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FATALY DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE JULY 9TH REFERRED ONES FINALLY GETTING THE GRANT!!!!!

WOW...Congratulationssssssssssss...its seems like 9th July was the yesterday's target....once again Congratulations Rodrigo...

Well...........BECAUSE I ALSO GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh: FINALLY APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FATALY DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE JULY 9TH REFERRED ONES FINALLY GETTING THE GRANT!!!!!

Visa granted today!!!! Do I break the record for the quickest medicals referred decision?? We are so relieved! Date for entry according to the grant is no later than 13 August 2013! Now starting to plan our validation trip for March 2013 to Perth. All the best to those still waiting for their medicals to be finalised.

Visa granted today!!!! Do I break the record for the quickest medicals referred decision?? We are so relieved! Date for entry according to the grant is no later than 13 August 2013! Now starting to plan our validation trip for March 2013 to Perth. All the best to those still waiting for their medicals to be finalised.

Congratulationssss

CONGRATULATIONS SAFFAN SIMBO!!!!:wink:

Hi all - we had our medicals on 19th June, unfortunately my youngest (2years old) was found to have a heart murmur......so we've had it checked out, ECG etc and all innocent and she's been signed off by the panel doctor. Online she's showing as referred on 15th and 21st August......from what I read we have a long wait though for a decision.....:( is it about 8 weeks???? Am getting impatient as if granted our entry date will be June next year so all this waiting is eating into our validation time....... You can tell I'm checking the online page daily :D

Hi Guys

Any advice on getting medical referrals fast tracked. I lodged my families medicals back in June and it took them until the 9 Aug to ask for a report for my husband. We had the report done and it is being sent by the Panel Doctor I am just worried it could end up on someone's desk for weeks not getting actioned. I have emailed GH and my CO and no-one is responding. I have even called Australian House in London but they were unable to help because I have lodged my visa already. Lots of hair pulling at the moment.

Thanks Sarah

Hi all - we had our medicals on 19th June, unfortunately my youngest (2years old) was found to have a heart murmur......so we've had it checked out, ECG etc and all innocent and she's been signed off by the panel doctor. Online she's showing as referred on 15th and 21st August......from what I read we have a long wait though for a decision.....:( is it about 8 weeks???? Am getting impatient as if granted our entry date will be June next year so all this waiting is eating into our validation time....... You can tell I'm checking the online page daily :D

is the entry date the day you did the medicals, the day they finalise the medicals or the day they grant the visa? I am unsure.

The lanel doc submitted my kids result there and then and the nxt day ours. all in all it took 3 days to be finalised. you cold call them??

Hiya glad your daughter’s medicals have been signed off as ok – that must be a relief. Would you like me to add your details to the spreadsheet with all the outstanding medicals?

Clare

Hi Guys

Any advice on getting medical referrals fast tracked. I lodged my families medicals back in June and it took them until the 9 Aug to ask for a report for my husband. We had the report done and it is being sent by the Panel Doctor I am just worried it could end up on someone's desk for weeks not getting actioned. I have emailed GH and my CO and no-one is responding. I have even called Australian House in London but they were unable to help because I have lodged my visa already. Lots of hair pulling at the moment.

Thanks Sarah

hi Sarah, welcome on thread..kindly review the timelines etracker for your information..at the moments they are taking almost 5 to 6 months in finalization of medicals...however we do have case of minimum 4 days as well...if you want to fast track than call GH and pray :)

Archived