Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Guest fultonclan
Bad news from us today, just been informed by my case officer that my OH failed her medical. We are getting a natural justice letter issued to us, which I assume gives us the reasons plus options to respond, so until we see that I suppose we just have to sit here and sob!!

F

Really really sad face for you and your family :frown:. I do hope you can appeal or whatever it is. And I also hope that your OH is well too.

Rach x

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news from us today, just been informed by my case officer that my OH failed her medical. We are getting a natural justice letter issued to us, which I assume gives us the reasons plus options to respond, so until we see that I suppose we just have to sit here and sob!!

F

Hi Frogster, so sorry to hear that. Did they tell you why your OH failed her medical, and did the panel doctor inform you that something was wrong when you attended? Don't lose hope, hang in there. It will work out one way or another.

Hi fellow "Medicals referred" members. It's 11:15pm Kenyan time now. I've just checked my online progress and still no change with my medicals. Don't ask why I'm checking now and Australia is asleep :-) Tomorrow will officially be 3 weeks since my medicals were referred. If by 7:00am (read 2:00pm Sydney time) I still find no change, I will ring (have emailed but no response yet) Global Health to find out where I stand. My medicals were sent via ehealth, and my panel doctor made me understand it takes a shorter time to process ehealth medicals than paper based ones. Is there anyone else in the house who is on ehealth and has had their meds referred?

F

Hiya

I’m really sorry for your news; I really hope that there are other options for you once you receive the letter from them.

Good luck to you and your family. Clare.

:ssign19: :ssign12:

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

Online status showing: Applicant approved: 30.08.2012

Congratulations :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS Pumpkinhead! All the best with your future Oz plans

PS: Don't forget about the rest of us. We still need you to update the timeline for us :biggrin:

Guyz, 175 applicant with CO dated 8th.Sept.2011 has got grant today.....and medicals were referred since 9th July 2012 (52 days taken)....oh btw..guyz nick is pumpkinhead..:hug:

lolz...yeah Lizgats, i will try to maintain these details as im doing it now..however, in the meantime im requesting other forum members, if therez any one who wish to volunteer himself/herself for regular updates...:)

CONGRATULATIONS Pumpkinhead! All the best with your future Oz plans

PS: Don't forget about the rest of us. We still need you to update the timeline for us :biggrin:

Congratulations!! i am coming before you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! for reaching the finish line :wink:

I tried calling GH today at 3:00pm Sydney time, and got an automated response telling me about the office hours, which by the way are 9:00am -4:00pm. So frustrating :frown: I've emailed them again, but not holding my breath for a reply, so I will email my friend in Perth and tell her to call them on my behalf (read pretend to be me) and find out what's going on. Hopefully she will have better luck than me tomorrow. Will keep you in the know.

Hi fellow "Medicals referred" members. It's 11:15pm Kenyan time now. I've just checked my online progress and still no change with my medicals. Don't ask why I'm checking now and Australia is asleep :-) Tomorrow will officially be 3 weeks since my medicals were referred. If by 7:00am (read 2:00pm Sydney time) I still find no change, I will ring (have emailed but no response yet) Global Health to find out where I stand. My medicals were sent via ehealth, and my panel doctor made me understand it takes a shorter time to process ehealth medicals than paper based ones. Is there anyone else in the house who is on ehealth and has had their meds referred?

Congratulations Pumpkinhead. Well done, finally some good news after such a long wait. Good luck in your move to Oz!

Congratulations, yipee. Looks like 9th july referred meds prayers have been answered.

Wow!!! We also have our Visa approved and med finalized today. Party Party time!!!!!

Good luck to all who have been referred, hope is there and your visa will be with you shortly.

Congratulations Louise! You've given me hope. My patience was starting to get the best of me. Looks like I might be waiting for another month (if there is a backlog) considering I was referred on 9th August. But then again, prayer does change things so could be sooner.

Congratulations, yipee. Looks like 9th july referred meds prayers have been answered.

Wow!!! We also have our Visa approved and med finalized today. Party Party time!!!!!

Good luck to all who have been referred, hope is there and your visa will be with you shortly.

Two things peeps. Firstly "the letter" has arrived and I'm feeling a bit more positive about it all, more on that in a minute.

What I thought was interesting though was that my online application was dealt with at the Hobart onshore processing centre, I had assumed it would have been in Adelaide where my CO is. Also the letter states that a 175 visa cannot be subject to a health wavier (this is well documented) but also it cannot go to the migration review tribunal, I'd not seen this anywhere.

Any how, my reason for being positive is that the reason for rejection is my OH's cancer, but they have put everything in the present case, saying she has cancer and will need treatment, where as, she has actually completed her treatment, and (touch wood,) passed her 2 year review last week with flying colours, and hence is considered all clear by the NHS. As this is the case I think it should be simple to proove, as we have many letters confirming this, but I'll speak to an expert to ensure we get the correct info in front of them in the next 28 days.

I'll take this to another forum as I'm not sure its relevant here any more, and good luck to all those still waiting. They do get there in the end!

Fingers crossed

Frogster

Two things peeps. Firstly "the letter" has arrived and I'm feeling a bit more positive about it all, more on that in a minute.

What I thought was interesting though was that my online application was dealt with at the Hobart onshore processing centre, I had assumed it would have been in Adelaide where my CO is. Also the letter states that a 175 visa cannot be subject to a health wavier (this is well documented) but also it cannot go to the migration review tribunal, I'd not seen this anywhere.

Any how, my reason for being positive is that the reason for rejection is my OH's cancer, but they have put everything in the present case, saying she has cancer and will need treatment, where as, she has actually completed her treatment, and (touch wood,) passed her 2 year review last week with flying colours, and hence is considered all clear by the NHS. As this is the case I think it should be simple to proove, as we have many letters confirming this, but I'll speak to an expert to ensure we get the correct info in front of them in the next 28 days.

I'll take this to another forum as I'm not sure its relevant here any more, and good luck to all those still waiting. They do get there in the end!

Fingers crossed

Frogster

First of all, i pray for the best health of your wife, secondly if with the Grace of ALLAH (GOD) she is alright (as HE always helps us), you should put your case with reports from your local doctors in which they could mention her fine conditions in medical terms.

I hope and wish for you that everything will be fine for you, keep praying and remember HIM and HE will not forget you. Best of luck.

One question in which country do you live?

Congratulations!!!

its really appreciated that you're on positive track and taking up this matter with professional experts..I hope and pray that your response will satisfy the DIAC and you will get Grant soon. And you are part of our group so keep posting us regarding your updates..

prays are with you my fren..

regards

Fingers crossed

Frogster

Congratulations! and thanks for the e-tracker it's brill

Guest fultonclan

Yey! Massive congratulations to you and yours! That's wonderful news after your long wait.

Rach x

Guest fultonclan

Fingers crossed

Frogster

Good luck to both you and your wife in all aspects. I really hope you have a great outcome!

Take care,

Rach x