shabo

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got an email in my inbox today!!

Opened it, was it the answer to my quesrion instead... Bugger!

"Due to the large volume of applications submitted, we currently cannot offer estimated processing times for applications"

"Due to the large volume of applications submitted, we currently cannot offer estimated processing times for applications"

YaY!!! Its not the answer you were hoping for but its an answer.

I think I'll give them a call :yes:

Hi All,

Am new to this forum. Just collated my documents for vetassess. Is it ok send the documents by spiral bound or punch it and put it in folder or just stapple it and send. I wanna know the preferred way of presenting the documents to vetassess so that the entire process goes hassle free. Your advices will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

I did mine myself too. I just put everything in an envelope and sent them off. I did arrange them in the envelope in an order of importance though i.e payslips in chronological order, references etc. I hope that helps.

Mechanical Engineer.... 190..Just with 60 points:grumpy1.....

Although my occupation is in demand list, I guess no chances to get invitaton for the next few months.. Seems like WA has received tons of applicatios for SS..

Anyother Mechanical Engineers??

No point of giving them a call. They ll end up with saying we ll post in the website...:wink:

Well I just did!!! :goofy:

I was told to watch the website it will all be published on there....processing has commenced and there is no processing times yet....this too will be published on the website.....they are currently processing for all visa types not just 489 as I thought. According to the lady they have already started inviting people through skillselect....

Hi i check with vetassess they asked to send the entire documents thru envelop without stapping, punching or folder. May be i guess they will scan our entire documents in their systems. I submitted online application on 7/7/2012 will be sending the hard copy by 20/7/2012 took lot of time as am doing it on my own, hope this delay in submitting docs wont affect..

Dear All

what is major difference between skilled nominated (190) or skilled nominated or sponsored. And by way to apply for skill select, do we need a prior state sponsorship in place.

I have applied for vetassess sending the hard copy of docs tomo - 20/7/2012

Tentatively i get the assessment by 20/10/2012

In the meantime i complete my ILETS.

Then i should apply for state sponsorship or directly apply in skill select for skilled visa mentioning i require state sponsorship.

Please advice.

Thanks

Bala

hehe....same as mine email reply...just have to wait....:daydreaming:

Dear All

what is major difference between skilled nominated (190) or skilled nominated or sponsored. And by way to apply for skill select, do we need a prior state sponsorship in place.

I have applied for vetassess sending the hard copy of docs tomo - 20/7/2012

Tentatively i get the assessment by 20/10/2012

In the meantime i complete my ILETS.

Then i should apply for state sponsorship or directly apply in skill select for skilled visa mentioning i require state sponsorship.

Please advice.

Thanks

Bala

After you get your positive skills assessment from VETASSESS and with your IELTS passed, you should lodge your EOI on the skillsellect website and then with your lodging number, apply for state sponsorship.

The waiting is starting to get painful!!! I bet we all get it the same day .......

It is really starting to get on my nerves. Not that I expect mine application to be processed this soon but applications starting from 2nd July are still pending...still no sign from WA...looks like have to wait till August...I hope I have that bit of patience which I really lack....but cant do anything than write my anxiety here....:nah: