Omg Omg Omg Omg

gparkes

Hi Guys,

Here is how the story begins, me and my husband have been trying for a baby for nearly 3 years now,we did become pregnant last October but we misscarried at 8 weeks :-(

we had been on a waiting list for fertility treatment for 2 years and in August this year we were at the top so we started treatment (IUI Treatment) we were due to start treatment in september and my husband lost his job the week we began it, so it was very stressful. it didn't work and so we had another go in october which also failed:-( by this time we had found a job in melbourne and accepted the job so we decided to stop the treatment as it was getting too close to leaving the country.

ANYWAY! we will be leaving on saturday and i thought to my self i am a little late but thought that would be down to the stress/excitement ect. but to be sure did a test today!!!

Yes you guessed it!! Im PREGNANT!!! OMG naturally 1 month after 2 failed fertility treatments, i just cant believe it. i am so excited but on the other hand worried now as i won't be able to get a job as who would employ me now, also what is the hospital care ect like over in oz?? can we still get the medicare with me already being pregnant??

Has anyone else had a baby over in victoria? that could give me any advice??

Greatly appriciated

Gail&Tony

Hiya im not in victoria but just wanted to say big congratulations ,,we had to 'practice' for 5 yrs to get 'caught' so i know how happy you must be.i hope everything goes fine for you

Cal x

Its such a great feeling isn't it? knowing that you do actually work!! Lol

Guest Mrs Braveheart

AWW Gail & Tony

Congratulations to you both thats wonderful news. Can't offer you any advice on being preggers on Oz but well done to both of you. Have a look at the medicare site and see if that helps Medicare Australia

Good Luck

Janette

Congratulations!!! Babies have an uncanny knack of deciding when they are going to arrive just when you least expect it!!!

My granddaughter was recently born in Victoria - very nice home birth in a little country town so dont worry, babies are being born in Vic every day!!!

Guest haze,n,mart

hi congratulations cant offer any advice on being pregnant in oz but think its brilliant news. look after yourself (bump to be ) .

haze x

Guest Angelcake

That's brilliant news!!!!! You must be absoulutely over the moon!!

After everything you've been through what a miracle!!!

So happy for you!

Angelcake

Guest mandy&Jem

Congratulations to you both on your fantastic news! I bet its happened because you have stopped stressing so much over trying for a baby and concentrated on oz. lol. Well done, hope all goes well for you both, keep up with living your dream, you have an added insentive now! hugs, mandy. -x-

Guest The Riddler

Has anyone else had a baby over in victoria? that could give me any advice??

Well, i haven't had a baby but my advice would be to use the 4 grand on nappies and furniture for your new house! ;)

Seriously, congrats.

Guest Serenity

congratulation_to_baby.jpg

Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy. It'll all work out someway or another just enjoy it.

Sorry I have no advice as I am still not in Oz and never had a baby, I just wanted to wish you luck.

Congratulations on your great news !

Look after yourself and babe, Im sure it will be fine and everything will work out !

Brenda:wubclub:

wow congratulat

ions, you made me well up, we were 8 yrs , some things in life are meant to be!!!!!!!!

i don't think you have any worries re standard of hospitals ive seen loads on tv and they look good, dont think they have heard of the super bugs we seem to get.

I would definitely say you are better off having baby in Oz. My pen friend an Aussie lives in Queensland and when she had her daughter was treated so well, sounded more like a hotel than a hospital and her husband was able to say with her.

HTH and congratulations and all the best for your future family

Archived