176 lodged May 2012

Jars

My Application shows: Application being processed further on 31/5/2012. Docs shows met, 80 form shows recieved and PCC & Meds shows required. But my Agent haven't got any mail regarding any further action. What does it mean, have i got a CO? Anyway, have already applied for PCC and then planning to do Med. Is it a good idea for speeding up the process? Want to speed up the process.

Yes, it means you have a CO and the agent will receive an email from him/her soon (prob Monday). Up to you if you want to speed things up or not

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi all, another question re the online system - on the documents checklist, if it says 'MET' next to documents, does that mean the document has been submitted, or does it mean the document has been submitted, reviewed and it has passed their criteria?

DH's documents all say met, yet DS medical form is still 'required' as are my PCC, medical form and xray report??

you'd think all the meds would change to met at the same time??

Met means it was submitted, reviewed and CO is happy with it.

Don't worry too much about the medicals not showing all at this stage. It will all show met once everything is done - give it a good week or two (don't forget the two bank hols will muck things up a bit)

Guest flossiebess

need a break from form 80!!!!!! gggrrrr. anyway, how long did it take for the docs submitted to show 'met' and do they look at them before all of the are uploaded?

I'm missing our police checks and meds - no CO yet but apparently this is common for onshore visas?

Just wanted to say to all those hoping for WA visas, its AWESOME here! We love it!!!!!:smile:

need a break from form 80!!!!!! gggrrrr. anyway, how long did it take for the docs submitted to show 'met' and do they look at them before all of the are uploaded?

I'm missing our police checks and meds - no CO yet but apparently this is common for onshore visas?

Just wanted to say to all those hoping for WA visas, its AWESOME here! We love it!!!!!:smile:

We are hoping for Perth - would just love the opportunity!

Same for us, we just want the opportunity to try living in Perth:biggrin:

Cant help with any of the online forms as I've pretty much left it all from day 1 to my agents, I just do as they ask and within the time frames.

Yes, it's a good sign - it means you have CO and he/she will contact you with a list of things outstanding - just wait for the email. Sorry, can't help you with form 10

Just saw the email from the CO - I guess they work on Saturdays! It looks like the only things left outstanding are the PCCs and medicals (although none of the documents in the online tracker show "met" yet). Lodgement to CO only took a week... DIAC appears to be working at lightning speed!

Just saw the email from the CO - I guess they work on Saturdays! It looks like the only things left outstanding are the PCCs and medicals (although none of the documents in the online tracker show "met" yet). Lodgement to CO only took a week... DIAC appears to be working at lightning speed!

That's great! Yes, it would appear they work on Saturdays - good job too lol

From other threads it would appear that some COs are better at updating documents to show 'met' than others. All mine still show 'required' even though only PCCs and medicals were requested. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Can I ask what team you were allocated?

Hi All , we sent away our PR visa in the middle of April , got a case officer after two weeks who told us to send away police reports and medicals to Adelaide. All sent away three weeks ago so still waiting on the outcome , not sure if my partner needs a Spanish police report as shes Spanish but shes stayed here with me for more than ten years .We are really nervous because they could say " No we don't want you " after we have been spending all this money !

I'm not sure how long it takes for DIAC to make the decision .

fingers crossed and good luck everyone

How long did the form take you, and how long do you get once you start it?

Was it easy with all documents to be uploaded, could you do them one at a time any help appreciated x

Hi the form can be completed in a couple of hours if its straightforward, however if like me you are someone who is terribly thorough (especially over the employment evidence) and knows they make typo mistakes, then you will take longer- I did it over a period of days a bit at a time then I double/triple checked! the docs are easy to upload if you search back on this thread to0Z12 gives some help in uploading docs as pdfs so you can do them in batches this means you dont use all 60 of the available doc spaces - for instance I was able to do my wage slips for 8 years and work letters and p60s in 2 0r 3 batches!

That's great! Yes, it would appear they work on Saturdays - good job too lol

From other threads it would appear that some COs are better at updating documents to show 'met' than others. All mine still show 'required' even though only PCCs and medicals were requested. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Can I ask what team you were allocated?

I'm Team 6.

Met means it was submitted, reviewed and CO is happy with it.

Don't worry too much about the medicals not showing all at this stage. It will all show met once everything is done - give it a good week or two (don't forget the two bank hols will muck things up a bit)

awesome! thanks Jars! :biggrin:

Hi did you only have to supply a p60 and recent payslips.

not sure what transcripts are

thanks x

I provided p60s for each year I was claiming points for -in fact I covered my employment history in excess of the years I claimed for, a pay slip out of each period of 6 months for the years I claimed, and transcripts are the list of marks you got for each module of your course that you studied in regard to the qualification you are claiming points for-you usually get these at the end of your final term.

Just had the PCC and med request email from CO, plus everything else on the list has changed to met. Hoping that means she was happy with all the additional info I sent. :biggrin:

Yours is round the corner....all the best!!!

Would like to add up a bit from personal experience.

Week 4 or more - Give it up completely and be surprised when you actually get it.:wink:

I would definitely agree with Nishi. I gave up a long long time ago and then out of the blue, movement. They asked for meds. :wink:I haven't been able to book them yet as there seems to be a TRN reference glitch. i am not showing on the E health system but my son is. :huh:Don't quite know how to sort that one out, waiting on E health to get back to me.

I will still be shocked if I ever actually get the visa. :wideeyed:

Millie x

Hi Milliemolly123

I had the same issue with my meds - ehealth were really good and set up manual records so the meds could still be done on the health system. They sorted it in a couple of days - good luck.

X

Ah cool, good to know, thanks.

Millie x

Archived