DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

Hi spenner .. Welcome mate .. Its weird that u recieved acknowledgement on same date of lodgement ...

Spenner ur application is DRC or non DRC ?

Hi KK,

The app was lodged by my agent in Cairns at DIAC in Cairns and that's where the acknowledgment came from, it is now in Parramatta for processing.

It is sort of DRC, but is made more complex by the fact that all the medical centres in the UK that are on DIAC's list are now all 100% eHealth. The medical centre I will be using does not do paper medical forms on permanent visas now, only via the eHealth system. Therefore I can't submit my medicals with my application, I need to wait for a Health TRN number from a CO when I'm assigned one. Once I get this number I've got approximately 3 weeks to have the medicals done and sent. This is when the app becomes sort of DRC.

Spenner.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish ours was DRC. Our agent has lodged it as non DRC.........

Visa Type: RSMS 119

Nomination Certified: 21/10/2011

Office: Melbourne

Application Lodged: 26th March 2012

Acknowledgment Recieved: 23/04/2012

CO allocated: ???

Medicals: ???

Decision: ???

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Guest alan healy

think my visa is non drc not sure must ask

Visa Type: RSMS 119

Nomination Certified: 03/04/2012

Office: perth

Application Lodged: soon

Acknowledgment Recieved: ???

CO allocated: ???

Medicals: 23/04/12

Decision: ???

My DRC application 10 th week started.

hi kk sandhu ,u and me does not eeven have case officer yet,but u know veenameena she alrdy hav case officer ,but she does not hav any result yet ,even her nomination is approved on 9march,she is also in the sameboat as us ,so strange

Hi gillteet .. Did ur agent tried to call immigration or he want u to wait for 3 months atleast.

my ma said she alrdy contacted imm.n they said only 25% applications are getting vry quick decision ,so she said she does not know i m in 25% or 75% so ,just hav to wait.

Okies but if we are in 75% then how long we have to wait .. Is it 2 to 3 months or we are in pipeline for 8 months waiting period.

The 1-20 working days arrangement is only to allocate a case officer, that is not the processing time of the application however our experience is that if it is DCR, an application may be processed within 10 -20 working days after allocation of an officer or it may take up to days to 2-3 months to sort-out if there are non fraudulent complications in the applications. Due to these reasons it is unprofessional to make any absolute guarantees about the processing time for an application.

Hi gillreet ... It happened to one of my friends but his MA told him that it should be valid on lodgement date... So u shud be fine and what u wrote above is said by ur MA or immigration and does that mean in worst situation we may have to wait for 3 months....

Hi gillreet ... It happened to one of my friends but his MA told him that it should be valid on lodgement date... So u shud be fine and what u wrote above is said by ur MA or immigration and does that mean in worst situation we may have to wait for 3 months....

Hi KK,

Did u tried to talk with DIAC by yourself to know about the progress of your application??

I think you should contact them now because its so long time now.... and u still waiting...

U r correct dunken but the problem is only my MA is eligible to contact them on my behalf and i talked to her today and she said i should hear sumthing this week or next and if i wont then she will follow up my case coz she said sumtimes calling them can make more delays on ur case ... i dnt know wat to do ? Very confused so wait for 2 more weeks then after 12 weeks i will call them . ? .. Thanks for ur concern dunken .