Guest jamesandstephcole

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good where are you guys meeting

Should know a bit later today - just gathering info where people are located but could be South Perth Foreshore or somewhere near Bibra Lake as we seem to be scattered either in Perth or just SOR. Will post an update later - would be good to see you.

We are going, Jars, Fergamy and Shelly23. Waiting to hear back from a couple of others too.

Should know a bit later today - just gathering info where people are located but could be South Perth Foreshore or somewhere near Bibra Lake as we seem to be scattered either in Perth or just SOR. Will post an update later - would be good to see you.

We are going, Jars, Fergamy and Shelly23. Waiting to hear back from a couple of others too.

Great South Perth foreshore sounds good. its just a boat ride away for me!

Thanks for letting us know about this, should be fun :)

Okay I'll tell him he's going to get started on Monday. Thanks for the info you're a star Leanie! :)

Salary packaging? That seems too good to be true! Is it only for nurses?

It is for other professions too as well as nurses but I'm not sure exactly which. I actually thought it was for everyone but my OH says its for only certain jobs.

Hi guys. We have settled on Mitchell Park - south Perth if any of you guys can make it.

Meeting between 12.30 - 1.00 ish. Currently Smithinoz, Jars, Shelly23 and Fergamy attending (11 peeps in total). Hope you can make it.

Thats close to where I am. let me know where you guys will be and I will come in.

It is for other professions too as well as nurses but I'm not sure exactly which. I actually thought it was for everyone but my OH says its for only certain jobs.

From what I understand, it simply depends on the Employer. Many companies provide this as a standard option and for the rest - the employee will have to ask for it. Salary packaging may or may not be useful - really depends on your marginal tax [bracket] and where you want your salariy sacrifice to go. Novated leasing for Cars looks like an interesting option.

Yeah, we should plan for one.

I was just browsing through the previous posts - How is your course going? Any luck with finding a Job you like?

course is over. still havent found a job...working on getting an unpaid assignment to get the work experience.

course is over. still havent found a job...working on getting an unpaid assignment to get the work experience.

That's terrible. It may be time to look for jobs over in the east (Sydney, Melbourne).

Gumtree has lot of postings for un/semi-skilled jobs, if you are looking to make some "spending money".

That's terrible. It may be time to look for jobs over in the east (Sydney, Melbourne).

Gumtree has lot of postings for un/semi-skilled jobs, if you are looking to make some "spending money".

tried gumtree no luck with those either...may try east coast next year...have a couple of interviews. lets see what happens with those

Archived