Fly tomorow, 01/02/12

gazsmith

Well nothing more I can do now other than to relax and head to the hotel at Heathrow for tomorrows flight.

For those who are just starting this process hang in there and the best of luck, and stick with this site as I will continue to do.

It is a wealth of information and we found it invaluable!

We have done so much to get to this day yet its only just the begining and although have been to Oz on other occasions this one is certainly going to be different in every way as holidaying is no comparison to living there.

We are certainly going to embrace this with open arms and make the most of the life we are about to build for ourselves and relish in the thought that our hard work paid off!

In our case I can honestly say that the moral of our story is:

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

See you all on the other side

Gary and Sue

You don't say which part of Australia you are going to but if it's a capital city and you follow either City or United, you should be able to find a pub/club where the fans gather. Come to think of it, even if you don't follow one of the teams, go to the pub anyway to mix in with some fellow countrymen/women. I've made a lot of friends, both Aussies and Poms, going to watch Spurs out here.

Good luck and welcome to Australia.

Well nothing more I can do now other than to relax and head to the hotel at Heathrow for tomorrows flight.

For those who are just starting this process hang in there and the best of luck, and stick with this site as I will continue to do.

It is a wealth of information and we found it invaluable!

We have done so much to get to this day yet its only just the begining and although have been to Oz on other occasions this one is certainly going to be different in every way as holidaying is no comparison to living there.

We are certainly going to embrace this with open arms and make the most of the life we are about to build for ourselves and relish in the thought that our hard work paid off!

In our case I can honestly say that the moral of our story is:

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

See you all on the other side

Gary and Sue

Sounds like it's going to be awsome!, I can't wait to be posting the same, Could I ask what you do as your 176 seems to have come through quicker than the timescales given.

Best of luck again

Andy

Archived