176 visa lodged January 2012

I thought that too....but even some of you still waiting dont have ALL YOUR docs eg medicals
It's a very valid point... I have read elsewhere about people that get a grant without being contacted by a CO at all (e.g. if they front load everything and nothing needs to be requested). I was really thorough in what I uploaded (I followed the checklist) so maybe I'll be contacted to just be told to do medicals. And then I'll be all like... done. :)

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a very valid point... I have read elsewhere about people that get a grant without being contacted by a CO at all (e.g. if they front load everything and nothing needs to be requested). I was really thorough in what I uploaded (I followed the checklist) so maybe I'll be contacted to just be told to do medicals. And then I'll be all like... done. :)

Im sure that doesn happen- but since your medicals arent yet submitted you'd think they'd have requested you do them.Sure they dont know you went off and did them today :)

I was contacted by my CO! Also team 2. Amazingly enough, because I was so meticulous with all my documentation, he did not request one further document for anything. We were only requested to go for medicals (I front loaded the PCC's). All documents set to "met" on the online checklist :)

I was contacted by my CO! Also team 2. Amazingly enough, because I was so meticulous with all my documentation, he did not request one further document for anything. We were only requested to go for medicals (I front loaded the PCC's). All documents set to "met" on the online checklist :)

Well done,, still nothing for is!

Ours originally said processing commenced but when I checked this morning it says being processed further... And lower down it says email sent to you, I have no email so presume my agent has, just have to wait and see now! Fingers crossed for some progress really dislike waiting

Em[/quote

looks promising! Will check my page when I get to work, have to fly around a bit soon getting children ready and off to school! will let you know a out 9.30 ish...

Maybe check with your agent.

Great stuff lads- Dono we have the same case officer :)

Ok so typical we went down to police station- and its 2-3 weeks before we get our police clearance cert..F F F F

Why can DIAC be super quick and bloody Ire takes SO LONG.

And knowing ire it will be more than 2-3 weeks

So next phase... VISA GRANT! *anxiously waits, cautiously optimistic*

I think you will be on of the first to get a grant as you front loaded police check, and have already had your medical! Good luck

We have booked Medicals now for Monday going to fill the form 80 in tonight and get those sent back! They have been quick at granting them once all required documents have been approved! Hope it's not as long a wait but it's still as stressful lol

Does anyone know how the medical report is valid?

I'm still waiting to hear from my CO to get the PCC and medical done.... but he seems to be taking ages to reply so i got my PCC and wondering if I should also get medical done.

I think you will be on of the first to get a grant as you front loaded police check, and have already had your medical! Good luck

We have booked Medicals now for Monday going to fill the form 80 in tonight and get those sent back! They have been quick at granting them once all required documents have been approved! Hope it's not as long a wait but it's still as stressful lol

I totally agree with spoodywoody- Dono youll totally be granted long before us.

Hi,

I have a WA sponsorship and the online website shows State/Territory Sponsorship as Met since Jan 4 2012 but no sign of a CO till now. My application was filed in 2009. We changed it to State Sponsorship in Dec. It has been acknowledged by Diac on 04/01/2012.

So I guess 4 weeks is just to mention, they pick applications as and when they want. Few people got it here in a week's time but wait can be even longer.

So I am Still Waiting.....

Archived