176 visa lodged January 2012

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a quick question. We got our confirmation e-mail last night and it indicated we needed to complete and attach a couple of forms. One, the 80 form, is very long and we have to do a copy each. Do I simply complete them and then scan and upload each page separately or is there an easier way?

Thanks all

No thats what we id...printed it off, filled it in each, (tore it up started again!!) and then finally scanned and uploaded ..Big pain in the arse.

Did yu get requested by CO for it??

Still waiting. I think they work through what you submitted before they mail and I submitted a lot especially our defacto relationship stuff (it was well over 100pages) so that's probably my delay.

Holding thumbs for tonight though!!

Daydreamer88 what did you get asked for???

As I said before we already uploaded Form 80 and 1221 (were told we'd probably be asked for it) Just wondering if others are getting requested for them

Hiya ack

We got asked for form 80 (we are sending that tonight) and payslips and bank statements from past 2 years which we scanned in last night ready to email tonight. They also sent a form to fill in for police checks and info about how to book medicals (not done this yet). We have not front loaded anything as we expected the process to be a lot longer (our timeline very similar to yours) so aren't really in a mad rush. Good job anyway as we have 2 toddlers and both work l;ots so time to fill in all these forms is limited!

Are you heading for Melbourne?

Emma

Hiya ack

We got asked for form 80 (we are sending that tonight) and payslips and bank statements from past 2 years .........

Are you heading for Melbourne?

Emma

Hi Emma, just wondering how they asked you for your payslips and bank statements.... ours came as

INSUFFICIENT EMPLOYMENT EVIDENCE

The employment evidence you provided has insufficient details for the assessment of your work experience points. Ypu have not provided an employment evidence:

1) Detailed work references showing duties, durationof empoyment and signed by your manager

2) Payslips

3)Bank statements

4)Taxaion Documents

2,3and 4 will fully provided but we didn forget to attach 1)detailed work references - we have them so not a problem.

So my question to you is- was your request to furnish them with payslips for last two years explicitly requested or what it like the above.

Reading it , it appears like we didnt send them any of that stuff whih obviously we did.

Im hoping its just generic!

Hi Emma, just wondering how they asked you for your payslips and bank statements.... ours came as

INSUFFICIENT EMPLOYMENT EVIDENCE

The employment evidence you provided has insufficient details for the assessment of your work experience points. Ypu have not provided an employment evidence:

1) Detailed work references showing duties, durationof empoyment and signed by your manager

2) Payslips

3)Bank statements

4)Taxaion Documents

2,3and 4 will fully provided but we didn forget to attach 1)detailed work references - we have them so not a problem.

So my question to you is- was your request to furnish them with payslips for last two years explicitly requested or what it like the above.

Reading it , it appears like we didnt send them any of that stuff whih obviously we did.

Im hoping its just generic!

TBH I can't remember as it was sent to my hubbys email and he's at work and I don't know his password.

We also have to send p60's and a letter from his work detailing how long he's been there and 5 duties he undertakes etc (forgot about that!). We got one for skills assessment but not sure if it details 5 duties - will have to dig it out tonight and check. I wouldn't worry about the wording - probably just want to get the message over loud and clear that these documents are outstanding.

We need a week off work to sort it all out! Will be uploading all our stuff tonight (hopefully!) then can start to worry about police checks - think passport photo needs countersigning? Sorry i'm prob not much help.

Emma

Emma

TBH I can't remember as it was sent to my hubbys email and he's at work and I don't know his password.

We also have to send p60's and a letter from his work detailing how long he's been there and 5 duties he undertakes etc (forgot about that!). We got one for skills assessment but not sure if it details 5 duties - will have to dig it out tonight and check. I wouldn't worry about the wording - probably just want to get the message over loud and clear that these documents are outstanding.

We need a week off work to sort it all out! Will be uploading all our stuff tonight (hopefully!) then can start to worry about police checks - think passport photo needs countersigning? Sorry i'm prob not much help.

Emma

Emma

WELL- I just realised why DIAC asked us for all that documentation- my husband didnt flipping attach it...the noddy!!!

We took screen grabs and I went through all them! Jeeess cant believe he left out all that stuff- like not just one piece but al the documents for the work experience points!! Now...he did need me standing over him; lol :cute:

TBH I think though because it doesnt appear on the checklist its quite easy to miss...he was so hell bent on remembering the form 80 and 1221 as they had to be entered into 'other'.

We have our medicals on thursday and if hes not in a bad humour this evening will try to get down to police station and get our police clearance.

Just wondering now when we need to send DIAC all this stuff- do we email them it?? As I dont see how we can upload additional documents...bit annoying

Guest Australianinwaiting
No thats what we id...printed it off, filled it in each, (tore it up started again!!) and then finally scanned and uploaded ..Big pain in the arse.

Did yu get requested by CO for it??

We haven't got a CO yet (we only sent the form in electronically 2 days ago). It mentioned that form 80 and 1221 (I think that was the right code) were included in the required documents section of the automatically generated e-mail we received from DIAC. Did no-one else have this?

Hello, this is my first post. We submitted our 176 in the middle of Nov 2011, got a case worker two weeks later, had our medicals done on 7 Jan 2012 and we got our visas through on 12 January 2012, it all happened very quickly. We have also gone the WA state sponsorship route. Now getting very excited about our move, but also getting very scared as this is actually going to happen and it is no longer a dream and you do wonder if the reality wont live up to the dream, but my husband and I are both 40 with three children, 13, 10 and 7 and we don't want a life of what ifs. We are hoping to move to Perth Oct/Nov 2012, depending on how quick we rebuild and sell our bungalow. We told our family before we lodged the visas.

WELL- I just realised why DIAC asked us for all that documentation- my husband didnt flipping attach it...the noddy!!!

We took screen grabs and I went through all them! Jeeess cant believe he left out all that stuff- like not just one piece but al the documents for the work experience points!! Now...he did need me standing over him; lol :cute:

TBH I think though because it doesnt appear on the checklist its quite easy to miss...he was so hell bent on remembering the form 80 and 1221 as they had to be entered into 'other'.

We have our medicals on thursday and if hes not in a bad humour this evening will try to get down to police station and get our police clearance.

Just wondering now when we need to send DIAC all this stuff- do we email them it?? As I dont see how we can upload additional documents...bit annoying

Our CO has asked for us to email her any further documents directly so maybe you can ask yours if they want you to do the same?

Emma

I'm stressing that I lodged on 21/01 and still no CO when people that lodged on 25/01 have CO's already... eeek! I hope that everything is ok.

Where are you going Dono? Because the two with a case officer sound our lodged date are vic state sponsorship... Is this why? Because I'm wa sponsorship? Haha I will figure it out...

Haha.. I'm sure it's not that :)

Let's hold thumbs for tonight... personally, I'll be turning off my computer, iPad, iPhone etc and I will check for emails in the morning. I can't do another sleepless night! And I'm finding myself re-thinking over all the documents I submitted and picking everything that is wrong with them that I can :( Which just makes me worry and stress more.

Archived