A 2008 dinosaur finally GETS a visa grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revival

After years of ups and downs with the one of the most unstable processes i have seen. I FINALLY GOT THE GRANT!!!!!!! i couldn't stop smiling all day at work i even had to go and close the bathroom door and scream out of joy :chatterbox::arghh: . I was like a little child who got a new toy :wink:

The feeling is beyond ecstatic, orgasmic, Joyful ............ I haven't posted here many times, but when i did it was out of anger and venting out!!!!

I am still on cloud number 9, i am off to SA Adelaide to smell the sea and take in all this new life one step at a time.

I wish the best for anyone who has been waiting that long, i agree it took over me and obesessed over it like i have OCD (hehehehe):twitcy:

This Forum is a great place for group therapy, amazing people with excellent posts and a great support system. I am inspired by the help and advice flowing all over the place in here. Knowing there is people out there who are in the same boat is very comforting too. I thank all the contributors and moderators for making this such a cosy and informative place.:biggrin:

- VF 475 regional sponsored Lodged Sept 2008

- Case officer assigned for 2nd time Feb 2011

- Meds and pcc August 2011

- Visa Grant Jan 18 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowwwweeeee, Congrats, I'm business and info professional too but on family sponsor cat 5 so prob got a long wait, are u being sponsored? Have u got a job to go to? Wish we could jump up q

Claire x

Thanks Claire, i am sponsored by gov of south australia.. Still will need to look for a job ...but with a big smile on my face:wink:

Archived