All Packed, Off we go sunday Morning !!!

woodymcfc

Well that's it, all cases packed (9 in total) and weighed at 164kg, need to get rid of a few things me thinks to get it below 160kg.....when we got the 40g each I thought that it would be plenty, you really don't realise how many clothes and shoes the wife and kids have !!!!! Staying over at the premier inn at Manchester airport tomorrow night, up early for our 8:55am flight Sunday morning, few days in Singapore then Perth here we come on the 12th !!! nerves kicking in a little bit now !!!! Well Australia, we shall see you soon......must say a big thank-you to all people on PIO who have helped me over the past few years. Without there help, we wouldn't be in the position that we are in now............thanks

Well that's it, all cases packed (9 in total) and weighed at 164kg, need to get rid of a few things me thinks to get it below 160kg.....when we got the 40g each I thought that it would be plenty, you really don't realise how many clothes and shoes the wife and kids have !!!!! Staying over at the premier inn at Manchester airport tomorrow night, up early for our 8:55am flight Sunday morning, few days in Singapore then Perth here we come on the 12th !!! nerves kicking in a little bit now !!!! Well Australia, we shall see you soon......must say a big thank-you to all people on PIO who have helped me over the past few years. Without there help, we wouldn't be in the position that we are in now............thanks

Good luck mate!

You must be made up the day has finally come but sad that you will miss the match of the season tomorrow !!!!!

All the best mate

Gary & Sue

Archived