I've just bought my own business!!

crispysince70

My previous employer offered for me to buy the barbers where I've been working about a month ago, so I jumped at the chance!

It's in Moonah near Hobart, and was trading under the name The Celtic Barbers, but now has a brilliant new name called Jacko's Clip Joint!

I've nearly completed my first week trading under my new name and all is going well!

I can't believe how much has happened this year, what with getting our visa, selling my uk barbers shop, then doing the big move and now this. things seem to have just fallen into place.

I'm hoping that next year's going to be even better, but I think It'll take some topping!

Chris x

Guest guest37336
My previous employer offered for me to buy the barbers where I've been working about a month ago, so I jumped at the chance!

It's in Moonah near Hobart, and was trading under the name The Celtic Barbers, but now has a brilliant new name called Jacko's Clip Joint!

I've nearly completed my first week trading under my new name and all is going well!

I can't believe how much has happened this year, what with getting our visa, selling my uk barbers shop, then doing the big move and now this. things seem to have just fallen into place.

I'm hoping that next year's going to be even better, but I think It'll take some topping!

Chris x

Congrats Crispy,:notworthy:

You don't let the grass grow under your feet do you.:idea::notworthy:

On a jovial note matey, it's not renovating vases is it?:embarrassed:

No seriously, well done Crispy, attitude and determination.:notworthy:

Cheers Tony.

Congratulations! It's nice to see that everything seems to be going so well for you. I was thinking of you yesterday when I was down at Kingston :-) I parked on the top of Big W there and, looking back to the mountain in the sunshine, thought it must win the prize for the best carpark view in all of Australia!

Guest Guest 47403

Congratulations Chris, all sounds as if it's falling nicely into place for you all the best for new business venture.

Has your hubby found work ok? What does he do?

Guest Guest16631

......................congratulations crispy..................all the best to you.....!..................may 2012 be more of the same......tink x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Are you looking for a qualified barber for a sponcor? i have City and guilds NVQ level 3 hairdressing qualifications and a NVQ level 2 hairdressing qualification. Im wanting to stay on in Australia so thought it would be worth asking. pm me if interested. Claire

• 4 weeks later...

Archived