Flight Prices

emmaroo

Guest guest37336

'Generally' Emma the earlier you book the cheaper they are.:yes:

But you could hoke up at the airport about three days prior to travel (proposed) and get a VERY late bargain through unsold seats, not something I would recommend though if you have a family.:no:

Have done it as a 'singleton' and struck lucky, but never with any major plans in place.

'Generally' Emma the earlier you book the cheaper they are.:yes:

But you could hoke up at the airport about three days prior to travel (proposed) and get a VERY late bargain through unsold seats, not something I would recommend though if you have a family.:no:

Have done it as a 'singleton' and struck lucky, but never with any major plans in place.

Thanks Tony!

I will book today then I think as its not a bad price!

:cute:

With most airlines it gets more expensive unless there's a sale on. Generally, the first so many seats get sold at the cheapest price, and once they're gone, the next x number get sold at the next price bracket, etc etc. very rarely they bring the prices back down in a last ditch attempt to fill the plane in the couple of days before the flight.

When we looked at prices last August for the December (too validate visa) I could have had them for £230 each return (that was from Bangkok to Perth as we had already booked our xmas holiday before we got the visa). So decided to wait until we got to Bangkok then book...BIG MISTAKE... ended up paying £450.00 each for a 6 day return...... wouldnt hold out again would defo book...

hi

ive just flown to perth from heathrow returning next may( for daughters wedding). i booked the flights on september 24 with malaysian airlines who at time of booking were the cheapest.the flights cost £910 although £48 of which was seat booking,i took 30kg of luggage and did not get charged any extra.flew to kl airport and then to perth.food and refreshments were more than adequate and flight crew were friendly. hope this is of assistance to anyone

hi

ive just flown to perth from heathrow returning next may( for daughters wedding). i booked the flights on september 24 with malaysian airlines who at time of booking were the cheapest.the flights cost £910 although £48 of which was seat booking,i took 30kg of luggage and did not get charged any extra.flew to kl airport and then to perth.food and refreshments were more than adequate and flight crew were friendly. hope this is of assistance to anyone

And I paid just about the same amount but booked way back in April- so no I cant see it's cheaper even if you book really early....

Archived