Interview tomoz help please

kellyjamie

Hi all,

On Sunday i applied to the Flight Centre for a job and low and behold email Monday morning asking me to call them on Wed for a phone interview so i was hoping peeps may have an idea of ehat they ask? Its a ten min discussion about my applicationa dn the benefits they offer, position is for a travel consultant!!

Advice plz???:wubclub:

Guest guest37336
Hi all,

On Sunday i applied to the Flight Centre for a job and low and behold email Monday morning asking me to call them on Wed for a phone interview so i was hoping peeps may have an idea of ehat they ask? Its a ten min discussion about my applicationa dn the benefits they offer, position is for a travel consultant!!

Advice plz???:wubclub:

Hi Kelly.

I once had an interview (face to face though) with STA in OZ.

All I did was the norm really, listened and answered the best I could. I looked them and their history up on the net first so I had an idea of what the company was all about, always seems to go down well if you know a little of their place in the market environment.

Just be yourself Kelly, judging by your posts and threads you will knock em dead, good luck my friend.

No idea if this has helped, but all the same matey, go for your life.:jiggy::notworthy:

PS. I was offered the job, but buggered of to PNG at the time,:embarrassed::no:

Cheers Tony.

Hey Tone,

So phone interview went very well, they put me thru to the next stage a face to face interview and information day, ive to attend when i arrive start of jan!!

Well chuffed, not best pay in the world but im looking at it as its a astart, a foot in the door and its alwayseasier to get work once your in work right?

Anyhow just thought id let you knw, thanks for the words of encouragement:cute:

Guest sh7t man no way
Hey Tone,

So phone interview went very well, they put me thru to the next stage a face to face interview and information day, ive to attend when i arrive start of jan!!

Well chuffed, not best pay in the world but im looking at it as its a astart, a foot in the door and its alwayseasier to get work once your in work right?

well done kelly

Guest guest37336
Hey Tone,

Nice one Kelly, knew you would fly (excuse the pun) the phone interview.:notworthy::notworthy:.

Good luck with the next stage, you will do fine matey,:yes:

Not a bad start a Kelly. Onwards and upwards my freind.:jiggy:

Please keep me updated, :wubclub:

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

Hey Tone,

Hi Kelly,

I went for an interview in Perth, whilst I was living there. Like you, did the phone interview first, and then came in for information day.

Just a heads up, there will be a bunch of you on that day, they also make you do a test (geography), so brush up on your southern hempisphere destinations (I knew heaps about the northern hemisphere). They will also ask you about different situations and how you would react.

If you need any more info, PM me. Oh and good luck with the interview !!

Thanks

Karen

Guest The Pom Queen
Hey Tone,

Just seen this Kelly, congratulations on getting through to the next stage, can you give us some idea of what kind of questions they asked?

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kelly,

I went for an interview in Perth, whilst I was living there. Like you, did the phone interview first, and then came in for information day.

Just a heads up, there will be a bunch of you on that day, they also make you do a test (geography), so brush up on your southern hempisphere destinations (I knew heaps about the northern hemisphere). They will also ask you about different situations and how you would react.

If you need any more info, PM me. Oh and good luck with the interview !!

Thanks

Karen

Hi stranger, how is the weather in Canada at the moment?

Guest Guest31881

Congratulations Kelly, and good luck with the next interview, I am sure you will do just fine.

( I was going to say you would fly through the interview, but lemmings beat me to using that pun)

:biggrin: Well done..

Guest guest37336
Congratulations Kelly, and good luck with the next interview, I am sure you will do just fine.

( I was going to say you would fly through the interview, but lemmings beat me to using that pun)

:biggrin: Well done..

Sorry Colin, but it's not often my 'humour' gene is found, when it is I have to make the most of it.:wubclub::biglaugh:

Jack_Dee_450x300.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived