if you won the lottery?

Guest51810

allan, he said men like fit birds not fat birds lol. i told him he was a troll and he might end up with a angry scotswoman on his front door lol

sorry not meant as a wind up... but i have to quote a jimmy carr joke - "how do you distract a fat bird ?..... its a piece of cake"

14 At's nae beefy At's comfy:cute:

lol comfy isnt very complimentary but ill take it! me and my friend are meant to be joining the gym next week, going to see if i can get down to a 12 again but doubt it, shes a skinny wee thing, she depresses me lol if she loses any weight she'll disapear!

och ww would chaw ma up an spit ma oot stace nae worries, she as tuff as auld beets

hmmmm? how come you think am beefy?! is it cos I said you were a choochter and maybe a wee bit glaikit?!

I like how Stacey just put a shock horror wee head....funny...if you said it out loud that'd be the reaction no doubt! But em......am a size 12.

Im going to batter stevie if i ever see him lol. A size 12 is a lovely size! Im a 14, sometimes i have to get a 16 if its one of those skinny twig shops so if he calls anyone beefy it should be me lol. Dont worry bout him, men are stupid lol. Dave told me on holiday my shorts looked too tight, he was prob right bt i still could of slapped him!

Im going to batter stevie if i ever see him lol. A size 12 is a lovely size! Im a 14, sometimes i have to get a 16 if its one of those skinny twig shops so if he calls anyone beefy it should be me lol. Dont worry bout him, men are stupid lol. Dave told me on holiday my shorts looked too tight, he was prob right bt i still could of slapped him!

I know it's a bit off topic. But WHY do all the clothes shops think everyone is skinny and tall!!! Does my effing head in!

i know!! over here new look do a range of clothes that are different from their usual stuff ( dont know if that makes sense) its a different make but its still sold in new look, anyway a lot of the stuff is lovely but it only goes upto a 12 or a 14 but it still seems really small sizes so its a no go for me! a lot of the shops seem to be getting smaller and smaller lol. plus cos im so short a lot of the jeans are too long for me :( its a nightmare

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gothic Rose

I've just had an inspirational thought regards a lottery win, with this in mind I just purchased a ticket so fingers crossed & may The Gods of fortune smile upon us.

I saw a story about a couple that converted a double decker bus that they bought for £2000 on Ebay. Well with that in the back of my mind & another recent convo with Thorn about a woman in Australia who converted a caravan into a Tattoo studio & is fully licenced to use it as a premises. My thoughts are leaning towards the notion of buying a fully functioning drivable bus/coach in Aus & converting it to both living quarters & usable studio space, installing a proper autoclave for sterialisation etc etc. & Then this vehicle could actually tour Australia.

Though not necessarily a cheap thing to do as such vehicles cost a lot in terms of fuel & a fare bit to convert depending on the kind of spec required, methinks it's a reasonable idea for a Lottery win. & I could work & travel at the same time.

I'm sure Thorn would enjoy this too, I've helped convert a smaller Van once, A renault T35 Master, good Van to make into a camper, but what I have in mind would be larger to have longer term living & working potenial.

Anyway, tis but the dream of the day, until the Lotto numbers come up. :idea:

I forgot to put a lotto ticket on for tonight so theres no chance of me being a millionaire next week lol.

What would you guys do with it all if you won? :cute:

Well I wouldn't bother getting work i'd just wwoof to get my 2nd year visa :P then i'd apply to study nursing here in Oz. I'd buy me and Paul a caravan, pay for my family to come over for a holiday :) and keep the rest in savings.