if you won the lottery?

Guest51810

Guest Brokenhearted

After glugging down some champagne I would rush out and get a house with more than one room downstairs, just for the sheer pleasure of having a different set of walls to look at. It would have a playroom for the sea of plastic toys and a separate kitchen so when really tired I can shut the door on the washing up for half an hour. An au pair would be fab too.........plus a much larger car so I could take stuff to the charity shop/skip without having to remove buggies etc first, probably a people carrier so can go off with friends and their children for the day without having to drive separately.

I would buy business class seats on a flight to Aus to visit the fabulous (Australian) friends I made there and take my daughter to Sydney to see the Opera House which she has requested and I have promised I will take her one day.......ooh, and New York and Florida which I have promised myself....one day.

Plus spoil my Nan and pay off my sister's and my best friends' mortgages.

One minor problem - I never actually buy a lottery ticket :goofy::biglaugh:

Jackpots here are usually so rubbish that you could probably pay off part of a mortgage and that's about it - it's comparatively rare that you get over $1,000,000 on a saturday night lotto, 400-800k is more like it. Wouldn't complain though.

Has anyone used one of those companies that lets you play UK lotteries from overseas at all?

if we as a family won the lotto a think it wud bring sadness , we would loose the graft to get somen attitude? if that makes sence to you. dont like the come te me to easy attitude:mad:money is nae athing folks health and a big smile mean a lot mare, ther yer go sermen over fae father stevie:hug:

cheers for that father stevie lol. i know what you mean tho, you hear about all all these people who win the lottery and sometimes it ruins their lifes. i couldnt cope with a huge win like that lady won on the euromillions, 100million was it? but just enough for me to go travelling round the world and for my family to be alright then that would be good enough for me lol

buy a house, buy my parents a house, buy my brother a house, pay my pals mortgage for her.

Get a personal trainer and a home gym and a massage or reflexology twice a week.

sounds good! you could get a massage therapist to stay in your house and then you could get them anytime you wanted lol