Medicals Booked Going to Manchester

anlopa

Hi,

Just thought I would drop a line to see if anyone else was going to Manchester on Monday for their medicals. We are booked in at 1:30, but knowing me we will be in Manchester form around 11 as I hate being on the last minute.

I understand that their is parking bays outside the medical centre so we will park up and have a walk round before going in.

Hi,

Just thought I would drop a line to see if anyone else was going to Manchester on Monday for their medicals. We are booked in at 1:30, but knowing me we will be in Manchester form around 11 as I hate being on the last minute.

I understand that their is parking bays outside the medical centre so we will park up and have a walk round before going in.

Good doctors ann,we seen dr smith,think the other ones dr millions,very apt i thought,yeah i parked outside,that was back in 08 like.

cheers Pablo, I bet all thats changed is the prices of the meds and parking. You should get the title deeds of the space for what you pay for city parkin. We would have gone in on the train using our family rail card but we have to get our daughter to the lake district after as she is on a weeks holiday with the school.

cheers Pablo, I bet all thats changed is the prices of the meds and parking. You should get the title deeds of the space for what you pay for city parkin. We would have gone in on the train using our family rail card but we have to get our daughter to the lake district after as she is on a weeks holiday with the school.

Was about £500 for 2 i think ann,i doubt the parking has changed,its like an old victorian type rd,like i say tho,great docs,put yer right at ease.jan has high blood pressure so was flapping with white coat syndrome,but he just let her calm down before he took it again,just as well he done it before the rectal examination!:laugh:

Was about £500 for 2 i think ann,i doubt the parking has changed,its like an old victorian type rd,like i say tho,great docs,put yer right at ease.jan has high blood pressure so was flapping with white coat syndrome,but he just let her calm down before he took it again,just as well he done it before the rectal examination!:laugh:

:swoon: LOL did you enjoy that bit Pablo

Hi,

Hi we parked at great bridgwater carpark, apparently cheaper than on street outside meds place. It is only 10 mins walk to St John Street. Dr Smith was brilliant with us and a friend has seen Dr Million who again was fab. Hope all goes well..:biggrin:

Hi,

Hi we just recently had ours done in Manchester with Dr Smith. You can park in the bays outside for a maximum of 2 hours and costs £ 6.00.

Not sure where our friend parked then, he said he paid £14 thats why we went to Great Bridgwater Hall. :confused:

I was gonna say the other day that i dont remember thinking it was dear to park there tbh,just didnt want to disagree with yer:wubclub:,WAS 3 yrs ago tho:wideeyed:

I had mine done last week with Dr.Million and it took about 10mins if that. Then chest x-ray, whole thing took just over an hour for myself. They were lovely, i was expecting a hospital but was more like someone's house. They gave my baby a biscuit and some toys were very pleasant. :emoticon_doctor_sna

Archived