Case Officer Allocated:

PCC Finalised:

Meds Received:

Meds Finalised:

Form 80 submitted:

Visa Granted:

Delays/further docs requested/comments:

Hello Lucky Lady

Welcome to PIO Aug-Sep Gang..:wubclub:...Will update your details right away :biggrin:..

regards

Big Bob

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rachel 80

Hi guys, after meds finialised yesterday we got our visa this morning! All happened so quickly, as I am sure you all know we feel so excited and can't wait for the move next spring.

Good luck to those waiting and thank you for offering support over the roller coaster ride!

Rachel

Hi guys, after meds finialised yesterday we got our visa this morning! All happened so quickly, as I am sure you all know we feel so excited and can't wait for the move next spring.

Good luck to those waiting and thank you for offering support over the roller coaster ride!

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Congratulations...Our meds are showing up as finalised, well my wife and I buy my sons it's still showing up outstanding. The clinic we went to confirmed that they have uploaded them. Maybe update tomorrow

Hope everything goes well with the move

Hi Rachel,

Congratulations...Our meds are showing up as finalised, well my wife and I buy my sons it's still showing up outstanding. The clinic we went to confirmed that they have uploaded them. Maybe update tomorrow

Hope everything goes well with the move

You are next booked in that BLUEflight mate :cute:...Get ready :emoticon_doctor_sna

regards

Big Bob

Rachel

I'm not in your group but your lucky, ours were finalised on 14/9 still waiting!!!!

I'm not in your group but your lucky, ours were finalised on 14/9 still waiting!!!!

Hey Bud

So you got yours finalised finally...great ! Let me add you up buddy (guest section) :wink:...Just fly to page 1...:D will turn your RED right away...

Name: Bensdad

Visa Applied : 25 May 2011

Trade/Profession: Construction Project Manager

Visa type: 176 WA Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded:Yes

Case Officer Allocated:15 June 2011

PCC Finalised:14 June 2011

Meds Received:2 Sep 2011

Meds Finalised:14 Sep 2011

Form 80 submitted:No

Visa Granted:

regards

Bob

Guest Emily82Surf

Name:Emily82Surf

Visa Applied : 16th August 2011

Trade/Profession: Neonatal Nurse

Visa type: 457 Sponsored

Form Uploaded:16th August

Case Officer Allocated: no idea :o(

PCC Finalised:12 September 2011

Meds Received: 9th September

Meds Finalised: 9th September

Form 80 submitted:?

Visa Granted: 14th September!

Delays/further docs requested/comments: Never got told i'd been allocated a case officer, but got the visa regardless! Did get fast tracked by QLD health x 2

Name:Emily82Surf

Visa Applied : 16th August 2011

Trade/Profession: Neonatal Nurse

Visa type: 457 Sponsored

Form Uploaded:16th August

Case Officer Allocated: no idea :o(

PCC Finalised:12 September 2011

Meds Received: 9th September

Meds Finalised: 9th September

Form 80 submitted:?

Visa Granted: 14th September!

Delays/further docs requested/comments: Never got told i'd been allocated a case officer, but got the visa regardless! Did get fast tracked by QLD health x 2

Hi Emily

Welcome to PIO Aug-Sep Gang....:wubclub:...Congratulations on your Visa grant :D..

regards

Bob

Hi Everyone,

Finally I get to join in!!!!! here are my details

Name: Corky80

Visa Applied : 15 September 2011

Trade/Profession: Critical care Nurse

Visa type: 176 WA Sponsored

Form 1100 Uploaded:

Case Officer Allocated:

PCC Finalised:

Meds Booked:

Meds Finalised:

Form 80 submitted:

Visa Granted:

Bring it on!!!!

Hi All,

Wanted to update my timeline as below;

Seems that things are moving quite fast at DIAC end. I was not expecting it to be that speedy. Counting my days in Pakistan

SS sponsorship Applied (For WA) - 20/Jul/2011, SS granted - 27/Jul/2011, 176 visa applied 25/08/2011, CO allocated 08/Sept/2011, Form 80 requested ....... PCC & Medicals requested - 16/Sept/2011 .... Medical Booked on 29/Sept/2011

Guest Rachel 80

Rachel

Hi big bob can you turn me blue when you get a chance? Many thanks Rachel

Rachel

Hey Rachel

Congratulations...Apologies:notworthy:...OMG! How can I do that blunder...!I thought I had already turned ya blue & mixed up your visa with Kate's(I mixed up basically)..Please accept my apologies..:wubclub: and pack your backpacks my canberran mate :hug:.

congratulations-desi-glitters-19.gif

thanks and regards

Big Bob

Guest Rachel 80

Hey Rachel

Congratulations...Apologies:notworthy:...OMG! How can I do that blunder...!I thought I had already turned ya blue & mixed up your visa with Kate's(I mixed up basically)..Please accept my apologies..:wubclub: and pack your backpacks my canberran mate :hug:.

congratulations-desi-glitters-19.gif

thanks and regards

Big Bob

No worries!! And thanks again for managing this post you've done a great job. Rachel

You are next booked in that BLUEflight mate :cute:...Get ready :emoticon_doctor_sna

regards

Big Bob

Your right Bob...

We got our visa this morning...great news for start of a new week

I like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart as you and this forum has made the journey quite pleasant enabling me to achieve my goals with less difficulty.

Thanks again

Your right Bob...

We got our visa this morning...great news for start of a new week

I like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart as you and this forum has made the journey quite pleasant enabling me to achieve my goals with less difficulty.

Thanks again

Congratulations Mansukhpatel...Awesome start for the week :hug:

congratulation_graphics_3.gif

regards

Big Bob

Thanks bob,

Has your status changed from referred to finalised yet?

Hey

I have only health requirements line that shows finalized...Further medical result and HIV blood test both say referred:arghh:..Holy Cow... When I first looked at it 1st time i got hell scared...OMG!

regards

Bob