New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

We have a CO!!!!! Just checked online status and documents all changed to met! Only required docs are passport photo and work experience evidence. My agent is away so I dont know what they will need work experience wise! Im soo excited tho, one step closer!:laugh:

Congratulation

Would you like me to add your details to the front page if so please fill in your details below

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Just caught up on 4 days worth of posts, wanted to say congrats to all those allocated CO's and Visa's, especially to you Tania, you deserve it after all your hard work and extra long wait.

Got to confess to getting a little nervous now, when I applied in March of this year, I never considered that in September of the same year I would possibly be just a few week away from getting a case officer.

Not even sure I can afford the circa £5k for validation trip next year, but hey ho that's a problem for another day.

Just caught up on 4 days worth of posts, wanted to say congrats to all those allocated CO's and Visa's, especially to you Tania, you deserve it after all your hard work and extra long wait.

Got to confess to getting a little nervous now, when I applied in March of this year, I never considered that in September of the same year I would possibly be just a few week away from getting a case officer.

Not even sure I can afford the circa £5k for validation trip next year, but hey ho that's a problem for another day.

Thanks and yes it does look very possible that you will hear something this year, as for the money in my experience when push comes to shove you will find a way to get that

cash :biggrin:

Tania

Busy busy for everyone, Those that have recently gotten Co's or Visas, Did they contact your employers? I haven't told mine yet, and wasn't planning on doing for a while, but things are moving faster than expected this last few week

Guest JandLeen

Here you go Tania! Thank you!

Name: Jandleen

Date of Visa application: 4 Feb 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Teacher

Visa type: 176 Skilled/Family Sponsored

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: May 2011

Police check submitted:May 2011

Date CO assigned: 12 Sep 2011

Date visa granted: waiting!! :eek:

Here you go Tania! Thank you!

High/Low Risk:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details and turned you pink!!

High/Low Risk:

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Busy busy for everyone, Those that have recently gotten Co's or Visas, Did they contact your employers? I haven't told mine yet, and wasn't planning on doing for a while, but things are moving faster than expected this last few week

My husband never work never got a call they have just asked us to provide police checks and medicals.:biggrin:

Tania

Well the payment has come out of my bank account today for my Police checks so fingers crossed they should land at my agents in a day or so. Fingers crossed. 1 less thing down :policeman:.

Medicals in a week so bye bye another £650 but I don't mind / it will be worth it once V day arrives. Toes crossed.:wacko:

Well the payment has come out of my bank account today for my Police checks so fingers crossed they should land at my agents in a day or so. Fingers crossed. 1 less thing down :policeman:.

Medicals in a week so bye bye another £650 but I don't mind / it will be worth it once V day arrives. Toes crossed.:wacko:

i just got a panic on reading your post when you said the police checks will land on your agents mat. By this did you mean that you have put his address as the forwarding one? :unsure:

I hope you say yes or I am thinking I have done something wrong!! Mine will have to come here as my agent is in Aus.

i just got a panic on reading your post when you said the police checks will land on your agents mat. By this did you mean that you have put his address as the forwarding one? :unsure:

I hope you say yes or I am thinking I have done something wrong!! Mine will have to come here as my agent is in Aus.

Yes I put theirs as the forwarding address saves me the cost of recorded delivery. Don't panic, thats my job.:swoon: was thinking of going to boots to get my blood pressure checked to see if it is ok before the medical. not sure what I would do if it was high, I would just panic a bit more. LOL:goofy:

It is driving me crazy

Hi Tania. Can you add me to the list please.

Name: hoodwink

Date of Visa application: 1st July 2011

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Architect

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Guest Lori2011

Same here, just got a new boss who doesnt know anything

a news to share with you folks

Hope another step forward... :jiggy:

When i called up DIAC yesterday a nice lady confirmed that my application has been allocated to a Case officer, so far didnt get any email from agent regarding this!! :eek:

I was hoping i belong to Cat 4 with out knowing the fact that my agent done a mistake with the ANZSCO code of my nominated occupation :sad: then 1023 form has been sent couples of moths back, then i moved to Priority 4 by 8th of August

After that no updates from my agent (even though so many calls/emails had been sent) and yesterday i decided to call up DIAC by myself and the operator lady confirmed that i got CO on 6th Sep

a bit worried my online status and documents checklist remain the same... Wish me luck :jiggy:

Name: Rebekah

Date of Visa application: July 2010

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: Psychotherapist

Visa type: 475

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Medicals submitted: expired

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 6th September 2011

Date visa granted:

Hi rebejes,

been awhile since i saw u here!!

Anyway congrats and hope the wait will be over soon..

Cheers...

Thanks mate, yep was busy by going behind my agent to correct the mistake they had done with my application ... :sad:

Wish i would have applied myself.... :cute:

Good luck and hope you will get the golden ticket very soon.. :smile:

Yes I put theirs as the forwarding address saves me the cost of recorded delivery. Don't panic, thats my job.:swoon: was thinking of going to boots to get my blood pressure checked to see if it is ok before the medical. not sure what I would do if it was high, I would just panic a bit more. LOL:goofy:

It is driving me crazy

Hi Anne we have booked our medicals for the 30th September as they were booked up the next 2 weeks, posting my police checks today, I remember when I first went for our medicals last year I was in a panic :wacko::wacko: all kinds of thought went through my head but the doctor they were really good and wasn't sure why I was panicking in the first place, you will be fine

Tania

Hi Tania. Can you add me to the list please.

Name: hoodwink

Date of Visa application: 1st July 2011

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Architect

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Hi AND WELCOME TO THIS THREAD i HAVE NOW ADDED YOUR DETAILS TO THE FRONT PAGE.

Tania

Tania Please add my details :biggrin:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page ,

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Rebekah

Date of Visa application: July 2010

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: Psychotherapist

Visa type: 475

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Medicals submitted: expired

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 6th September 2011

Date visa granted:

Don't think they have contacted my husbands employers yet, they just asked for payslips and p60's to prove you worked for who you say you did!

Tania TURN ME PINK, Got a case officer Team 4, Our Daughter is 18 and they have asked proof that she is still dependent, which she well and truly is.........Has anyone else had to send this info, if yes, what did you send?? Iam semding copies of her bank statement and her offer of a course at uni.

Su x

congratulations!

you know what? I'm actually loosing count with all these COs and grants :-D

Tania TURN ME PINK, Got a case officer Team 4, Our Daughter is 18 and they have asked proof that she is still dependent, which she well and truly is.........Has anyone else had to send this info, if yes, what did you send?? Iam semding copies of her bank statement and her offer of a course at uni.

Su x

Hi Su

Congratulations :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My son is 18 what i did in may before I got a CO is to do a declaration with a local solicotor I also sent evidence of college and bank statement showing little funds, also letters that my son had that show we live at the same addressm, my Co hasn't asked for anything so I think he must be happy with this.

Tania

Guest laura condon

hi tania turn me pink i have a case officer yea got such a fright its been 3 yrs and now we get word they looking for proof of address for 2007 till 2008 cant find any thing coz we only moved in to a flat knew we were not staying there so we both only changed our address in 2009 ish so annoying how strict r they???

oh pink pink turn me pink!!!!!!!