New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Jivesha

A 28th December applicant has been assigned to a CO today.

Source: BEupdate

The CO allocations is again gaining momentum. All the best for those waiting for CO and also to those waiting for a grant.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: Craigdon

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 24/12/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175 Online

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 12/05/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

case officer assigned today. On a Saturday! Woo!

Guest guest67442

Congrats everybody for all the recent grants and COs.

Please update my records on the spreadsheet please as we have meds booked for 25th May.

Also, quick question for you guys further down the process than us...

For us, the validation period is all important, a few weeks makes all the difference and the meds booked for the 25th May suits us just fine. That would give us validation for around the end of May 2013. We're trying to co-ordinate our PCCs for around the same date, i.e. we don't want to send them in too early (creating an earlier validation date) or too late (thus prolonging the agony!).

Ideally, if we were get our PCCs dated the same day or a couple of days later than the medicals

So, re the 10 working days turnaround period quoted for the PCCs, how long did it actually take for your? And, is the date it's valid from the date they receive it, the day they start to process it, or the day they finalise it? :-)

This may seem like a worry over nothing but we're trying to calculate the optimum date to post the forms so when we get it back, it'll be round about the 25th May it's valid from, not earlier, not too many days after.

I'm well aware this is not an exact science and sometimes they'll process quicker than others but I want to at least call on your experiences to have a best guess at when exactly to send the forms in.

Hope that makes sense? :biggrin:

a quick update:

PCCs have been sent off ( 2 weeks ago - it really does take 10 working days!) - we've received an email from them to say they would be returned to us next week sometime. We attended our medicals this morning. OMG! What an experience!! A complete MOT!! LOL! Wear your best underwear, they are very thorough!!!

Its all out of our hands now. We're in the waiting room again!!! :rolleyes:

Cabbie - our police checks took the full 2 weeks and were dated the day before they arrived in the mail (so the end of the ten working days)

Sol2Oz - our medicals were sent online automatically - although we used an agent so I'm not sure if she notified diac that they were submitted. I do think she told them in advance the date the medicals were booked for to assure them that we were acting. We didn't get any report from the clinic either but they were able to check online for us when we had some queries which was helpful.

Good luck to everyone for the coming week. Have a feeling its gonna be a good one!!!

keepherlit - thanks for responding to my question. I wonder, though if I should email my CO regarding the meds being on their way, or if I should wait for them to get there. I've heard horror stories about people's meds reaching Sydney and the CO not receiving them. I think that happened to Heine, but it happened to more people from other forums.

At the same time, I really don't want to email them but wait patiently.

So I guess I ask, what have those who didn't use an agent do with regards to meds, did you tell them they were on their way, or did you just sit patiently?

Guest Heine77

Our medicals that were lost on Friday were found and finalized on Saturday! All requirements now met. There is a fine line between waiting patiently and waiting in vain! I would recommend an email to your CO if meds haven't changed to "received" within 5 to 10 working days.

Our medicals that were lost on Friday were found and finalized on Saturday! All requirements now met. There is a fine line between waiting patiently and waiting in vain! I would recommend an email to your CO if meds haven't changed to "received" within 5 to 10 working days.

This shall then be an exciting week for you, Heine! :smile:

a quick update:

PCCs have been sent off ( 2 weeks ago - it really does take 10 working days!) - we've received an email from them to say they would be returned to us next week sometime. We attended our medicals this morning. OMG! What an experience!! A complete MOT!! LOL! Wear your best underwear, they are very thorough!!!

Its all out of our hands now. We're in the waiting room again!!! :rolleyes:

Just checked the online status and it says

"14/05/2012 - Further Medical Results Received". :em1100:.

A step in the right direction. It must be computer generated or they work some strange hours atthe DIAC! lol! either way I'm always pleased to see updates on the application!

Guest SHRIKANT

Hello Everyone..

How are you guys?

It's been long time I have not posted anything on this forum. I got my 175 granted in the mid of January 2012 when we were in Qatar. After receiving the visa, I started for job search from Qatar and managed to find work in Perth office of the same organization where I was working in Qatar.

In Last week of April , we moved to Perth and started working.

Trying to settle down in Australia. I must tell ya that finding a house on rent is a big challenge if you are new to this place.

BPremji :- are you still writing to this forum? Where are you there days?

ShanGh :- you are doing a great job. Keep it up!

Cheers,

Shrikant

At LAST!!!!!!

Woke up this morning to a VISA GRANT!!!! Cannot describe this feeling!!

Am convinced this week will be a momentous one for those still in the waiting room! Now we've to start planning our journey from here.

Couldn't wait to share this awesome news!!

Sincere thanks to everyone for all of your support and wisdom! I hope I can be as helpful to others..... Champagne in the fridge - how am I going to keep it together at work today?!!!

A great start to the week! Good luck to everyone still waiting! xxxx

Guest Heine77

Whooooooo Hooooooo!!! After 4 years WE HAVE OUR VISA'S!!!!!!!!!!!! Medicals lost on Friday, found and finalized on Saturday and now VISA today!!! Praise God!!

Hi mate,

Im still here, don't post much but keeping an eye on the thread.

Im moving over to Perth on the 14th August, just in the process of tying up all the loose ends here in the UK.

Hope all is well with you?

Gotta agree with you, SHANDGH doing a wonderful job of keeping the thread going.

Hello Everyone..

How are you guys?

It's been long time I have not posted anything on this forum. I got my 175 granted in the mid of January 2012 when we were in Qatar. After receiving the visa, I started for job search from Qatar and managed to find work in Perth office of the same organization where I was working in Qatar.

In Last week of April , we moved to Perth and started working.

Trying to settle down in Australia. I must tell ya that finding a house on rent is a big challenge if you are new to this place.

BPremji :- are you still writing to this forum? Where are you there days?

ShanGh :- you are doing a great job. Keep it up!

Cheers,

Shrikant

At LAST!!!!!!

Am convinced this week will be a momentous one for those still in the waiting room! Now we've to start planning our journey from here.

Sincere thanks to everyone for all of your support and wisdom! I hope I can be as helpful to others..... Champagne in the fridge - how am I going to keep it together at work today?!!!

Many congratulations keepherlit!! Great start to the week!!!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: keepherlit

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 11/10/2011

Nationality: UK + Irish (dual)

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade / Profession: Main applicant Construction Site Manager

Visa Type: 175

Date Medicals submitted:

Date CO assigned: 05/04/2012

Date visa granted: 14/05/2012

At LAST!!!!!!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: Heine77

Destination:

Date of Visa application:15/07/2011

Nationality: South African

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Solicitor

Visa Type: 175

Date Medicals submitted:

Date CO assigned: 28/03/2012

Date visa granted: 14/05/2012

Whooooooo Hooooooo!!! After 4 years WE HAVE OUR VISA'S!!!!!!!!!!!! Medicals lost on Friday, found and finalized on Saturday and now VISA today!!! Praise God!!

Congratulations to those who got assigned COs this week.:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800]

[TR]

[TD]week 19[/TD]

[TD]cabbie[/TD]

[TD]Sol2Oz[/TD]

[TD]Craigdon[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to those who got their Visa Grants this week.:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 1000]

[TR]

[TD]week 19[/TD]

[TD]Oppyddrum[/TD]

[TD]hmsmark[/TD]

[TD]SunPrincess[/TD]

[TD]sadupops[/TD]

[TD]Angela Stevens[/TD]

[TD]zee80[/TD]

[TD]Arunblr22[/TD]

[TD]thegigg5[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DIAC are officially up to October 17th 2011 for Cat4 175 CO allocations. :dull:

State or Territory Sponsored 176 Cat4: applicants can expect to contacted by a case officer by 31 May 2012 :dull:

Family Sponsored 176 Cat4 : are up to 12 September 2011 - Skilled Australian Sponsored (Family Sponsored) - allocation of Family Sponsored applications lodged in and outside Australia has been limited due to there being a low number of available visa places remaining this program year.:sad:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

A warm welcome to our new members. :wink:

Thanks to all for your ongoing contributions to the thread.:wink:

Good luck in the weeks ahead.

Guest SHRIKANT

Hey buddy,

Glad to see your reply. Hope everything is well at your end.

Give me a call when you arrive in Perth..

I believe this visit is just for the validation or you are moving over?

Regards,

Shrikant

Hi mate,

Im still here, don't post much but keeping an eye on the thread.

Im moving over to Perth on the 14th August, just in the process of tying up all the loose ends here in the UK.

Hope all is well with you?

Gotta agree with you, SHANDGH doing a wonderful job of keeping the thread going.

No mate, this ones the big move over...

Will defo give you a call when I arrive...what area are you in, we are looking NOR

Hey buddy,

Glad to see your reply. Hope everything is well at your end.

Give me a call when you arrive in Perth..

I believe this visit is just for the validation or you are moving over?

Regards,

Shrikant