New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hey prashyt...Documents are all with the agent....I think he might be on holidays..havent heard from him in a while....I dont really care if I get it later to be honest...as long as I dont have to wait a year or two to get a case officer Im happy enough!ie dont wish to do another overseas police clearance and medical all over again!

congratulations.....

name: Aileen156

date of visa application: 23 may 2011

nationality: British

high/low risk: Lr

trade/profession: Software engineer

visa type: 175

onshore/offshore: Offshore

pre-14th july 2010 category (if applicable):

Post-14th july category:

Medicals submitted: 28/11/2011 - but referred

police check submitted: Request submitted

date co assigned: 22/11/2011 - team 2

date of employment verification (if applicable):

Date visa granted:

Visa granted today - 21/12/2011 - yeah!! :jiggy:

Name: Aileen156

Date of Visa application: 23 May 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 28/11/2011 - but referred

Police check submitted: Request submitted

Date CO assigned: 22/11/2011 - team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Visa granted today - 21/12/2011 - Yeah!! :jiggy:

Congratulations on your visa grant :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!

What a fantastic day it is today - not only is it my first day off work for the Xmas Break (not back til the 4th) and I think we will get the missives on our house sale concluded this week, but woke up this morning to a

DIRECT VISA GRANT (22/12/11)!!!!!!! :chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:

Even though I was hoping it would come through before Xmas, I'm still in shock - good shock might I add!!!

Just as a bit of additional info, e-mail came in from a senior CO from Team 2 and my first entry date is 04 November 2012, which was the date my front loaded meds were finalised. Also, on the 'Electronic Application Status Page' my application still says 'processing commenced' and all documents still show as required, however under each person it say 'Applicant approved' and the visa entitlement details are there - so guys, don't panic if you don't see any movement on this page, it means nothing!!

I want to thank everyone in this forum (and the last one Tania!) as it's been a real lifeline - I'm heading away to visit family over Xmas so won't be on, but will definitely pop back in when I'm back to see how everyone else is doing!!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL THOSE WHO WAITING - IT'S ONLY ROUND THE CORNER!!! :biggrin:

What a fantastic day it is today - not only is it my first day off work for the Xmas Break (not back til the 4th) and I think we will get the missives on our house sale concluded this week, but woke up this morning to a

Even though I was hoping it would come through before Xmas, I'm still in shock - good shock might I add!!!

Just as a bit of additional info, e-mail came in from a senior CO from Team 2 and my first entry date is 04 November 2012, which was the date my front loaded meds were finalised. Also, on the 'Electronic Application Status Page' my application still says 'processing commenced' and all documents still show as required, however under each person it say 'Applicant approved' and the visa entitlement details are there - so guys, don't panic if you don't see any movement on this page, it means nothing!!

I want to thank everyone in this forum (and the last one Tania!) as it's been a real lifeline - I'm heading away to visit family over Xmas so won't be on, but will definitely pop back in when I'm back to see how everyone else is doing!!!!

That's good news, what a brilliant Xmas present!

Have a good one, all the best!

Guest SHRIKANT

Hey Congratulations!!!

Have a great festive time and enjoy your holiday!!

Cheers,

Shrikant

Congratulations mate......

means they are edging closer to my application :wink:

Guest HappySAD

Hooray, hooray hooray - today is our day!! Please turn me PURPLE!!!

Can't believe it's here -the best Christmas present ever!

On a Christmas cloud of happiness!

Guest waitingtogotooz

Yay to all those getting their grants

Just had to post on here to get emails for replies to this thread so I can keep watching.

Merry Christmas to you all and heres to those who will celebrate their last Christmas in the UK or which ever country you are posting from. xx

So happy for you, congratulations :wubclub:

Guest HappySAD

Thanks everyone for your good wishes, and more importantly thanks to everyone for all the advice given over the last few months!

Merry Christmas !!!

Guest jaffas1

Congratulations! what an amazing Christmas pressie

Guest jaffas1
Hooray, hooray hooray - today is our day!! Please turn me PURPLE!!!

Can't believe it's here -the best Christmas present ever!

On a Christmas cloud of happiness!

Congratulations!

That's great!!! Big congrats :0D I'm getting exciting now as its getting closer to me, I can almost smell my case officer lol x

I don't know, actually. Yes, it's great for the 176s and 885s, but us 175s seem to have had quite a slow turn for the last two updates.

Our update on 9 December showed a net loss of 5 days' processing, while today's update reflects a loss of 9 days' processing - i.e. they are taking 3 days to process every 1 days' new applications. Here's hoping the processing speeds get back to where they were in October/November!

Wholly agree with you Patrick but I think it was expected that 175's would slow down in Dec due to the holiday season, from what I gather Jan will probably be the same as the holiday season tends to extend to the end of Jan in Oz....

On the flip side I think they have done well to get to where they are at.....

All the best everyone...have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year......

PS does anyone know how long the processing centres are closed for?

I don't know, actually. Yes, it's great for the 176s and 885s, but us 175s seem to have had quite a slow turn for the last two updates.

Our update on 9 December showed a net loss of 5 days' processing, while today's update reflects a loss of 9 days' processing - i.e. they are taking 3 days to process every 1 days' new applications. Here's hoping the processing speeds get back to where they were in October/November!