New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I have been seeing a lot of June applicants geting CO's... Should I worry... The DIAC update indicated a completion of CO's being allocated to applications until 28th April....I am just a few days away..5th May...No news for me... My agent sayd that they must be performing some verifications/checks and although you may have been allocated a CO, the department may just not update it.... however he will be sending an enquiry coming Monday....

I feel exactly the same! I'm a May 17th applicant.. I called up DIAC and asked about the status of my application.. They advised that my application had already been batched allocated.. No specific CO yet but possibly already given to a team..

I'm getting a little worried myself :(

Hi Guys, I've been a silent member of this forum for quite some time. Today DIAC surprised me with and email saying I've been assigned a CO from Team 2. Please find my details below.

Name: Yohan

Destination: Software Engineer

Date of Visa application: 07/June/2011

Nationality: Sri Lankan

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned: 08/Dec/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: N/A

Hi Guys, I've been a silent member of this forum for quite some time. Today DIAC surprised me with and email saying I've been assigned a CO from Team 2. Please find my details below.

Date CO assigned: 08/Dec/2011

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Date CO assigned: 08/Dec/2011 Team 2

We were team 2 as well.

Trying to persuade my OH that we should use a migration agent now, think he is just a bit concerned about money..... will keep trying :chatterbox: <<<<<<<<<<this was me last night!!!!!

Keep going with the persuading I am sure you will win him round, yes its expensive but if it gets you your visa it will be worth it.

all the best Tania

Thank you, any news on the house????

Yeah they upped their offer by £5,000 and said that was it :sad: but still £10,000 too short so we have gone back and asked they add another £5,000 to meet them half way and they won't find another house in this area of this price as if we get what we want its still £10,000 below asking price, I am going to work now so I hope to hear something today. :twitcy:

We were team 2 as well.

Trying to persuade my OH that we should use a migration agent now, think he is just a bit concerned about money..... will keep trying :chatterbox: <<<<<<<<<<this was me last night!!!!!

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/133517-anyone-applied-state-sponsorship-nsw-how-long-did-they-take.html

Check this out.

I feel exactly the same! I'm a May 17th applicant.. I called up DIAC and asked about the status of my application.. They advised that my application had already been batched allocated.. No specific CO yet but possibly already given to a team..

I'm getting a little worried myself :(

I know how you feel. I was by far the last Feb applicant to get a CO. In fact, it was on the day of the official update that the passed my date, that I got a CO. People from April were getting COs long before I did... It's very frustrating, I know, but don't worry about it until the official published allocation dates are further than your application date.

Hi Auss,

I'm curious - what did you upload for job verification this time that was different from the original documentation you provided when you first applied?

Hi Sol2Oz

My OH had submitted 4 payslips, But they have asked for more & also the bank statement showing the salary transfer.

Guest waitingtogotooz
Yeah they upped their offer by £5,000 and said that was it :sad: but still £10,000 too short so we have gone back and asked they add another £5,000 to meet them half way and they won't find another house in this area of this price as if we get what we want its still £10,000 below asking price, I am going to work now so I hope to hear something today. :twitcy:

We dropped our price by 8k purely as they were first time buyers and it would guarantee a quick sale.

Good luck, keep us informed x

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Hi all!

Just an update on our situation! We got our case officer on monday - we were asked for police checks and medicals :biggrin:

I am currently 7 and a half months pregnant and so informed them of our change in circumstances via the correct forms on monday. Received a response today - our case officer has allowed us to wait until baby is born in feb 2012 before going ahead with police checks/medicals(as i expected). We wont be hitting the waiting room for quite some time :wub:!

Just a quick question for you all if thats ok!? Everything on our document checklist has changed to met except 'proof of specific work experience' which has changed to received. Has anyone else had this happen and if so how long did it take to change to met, or were you asked to provide extra info? Just to clarify - we have not be asked so far to provide anything extra(had submitted approx 36 payslips/references etc upon application)

Thank you all xxx :hug:

Guest AndyH78

Did you tell them you were selling to emigrate Tania?

If so, then they're probably expecting you to cave to a lower offer.

Call their bluff, and see them come crawling back in a couple of week.

I don't know but I would research on here and see what you can find, the person came back and said he will not up his offer so will have to go back to the drawing board.

Still, it;s good to have an offer so quickly, even if it's not enough. On wards and upwards :smile:

I have a viewing today, don't think it will come to anything though. i really hate people walking round my house nosing around :cry: Our estate agents are doing all the first viewing's so at least i won't be able to there hear the comments!! :eek:

We were team 2 as well.

Keep nagging:laugh: Us women know whats right :wubclub::yes:

Did you tell them you were selling to emigrate Tania?

If so, then they're probably expecting you to cave to a lower offer.

Call their bluff, and see them come crawling back in a couple of week.

Thats what I am doing as they won't find another property in my area that cheap and I know he wants this area so will wait and see.

Well this gibbering jelly head:goofy: must have made a good impression during my first interview as I have been put forward for a 2nd on Tuesday with the “Big boss” :GEEK:so I have a dilemma now do i maintain the jelly head style that I turned the first interview in to or do I try a composed and organised approach for the second :wideeyed: Oh no. The email said that the interview will last for approx 1 hour oh boy :wub:at least I can have a load of post it notes and the laptop to hand to answer any awkward questions.:swoon: I’m not complaining though. A job would be fantastic. :jiggy::notworthy::hug:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hahahaha

Should really say something to mark this special 4000 post.

What could I say?

Hmmmmm

Ah I know.

Im moving to Australia :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Sorry to put a dampener on the 4000 post celebrations:shocked: but technically Traxfm has got the award as #00001 is the thread hence #00002 is the first post so #04001 is the 4000 post.:GEEK:

Not trying to be pedantic, finicky or hair splitting. You know me I never procrastinate about absolutely nothing. Sorry slipped in to interview mode their.:goofy:

:wubclub:Happy 4000 post to all :wubclub::jiggy::notworthy: My cyber Family & Friends.

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi all!

Just a quick question for you all if thats ok!? Everything on our document checklist has changed to met except 'proof of specific work experience' which has changed to received. Has anyone else had this happen and if so how long did it take to change to met, or were you asked to provide extra info? Just to clarify - we have not be asked so far to provide anything extra(had submitted approx 36 payslips/references etc upon application)

Thank you all xxx :hug:

This happened to us and my OHs boss had a call from someone from the Australian Embassy asking lots of questions.

The next day the work experience was changed to MET. Maybe best to let main applicants bosses know they may have a phonecall.

I just seen a status update on my file. Helath requirements have been finalized today. However I dont see any update on the status of the other documents. Does this mean I have been allocated a Co???? I front loaded my medicals a week and a half ago. I havent received any email or anything of that sort.... Really confused.... My meds were the uploaded the last..... This doesnt make sense

Guest waitingtogotooz
Sorry to put a dampener on the 4000 post celebrations:shocked: but technically Traxfm has got the award as #00001 is the thread hence #00002 is the first post so #04001 is the 4000 post.:GEEK:

Not trying to be pedantic, finicky or hair splitting. You know me I never procrastinate about absolutely nothing. Sorry slipped in to interview mode their.:goofy:

:wubclub:Happy 4000 post to all :wubclub::jiggy::notworthy: My cyber Family & Friends.

Because I didnt understand a word of that I am still claiming the 4000 post :yes:

BTW best of luck with your second interview, if you sound anything like the above im sure you will have a job offer in no time :wubclub::hug: