New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

unfortunately not :cry:and now again wait all weekend :goofy:

but congratulation mate,you have your CO dont worry.:wubclub:

Hi everybody,

this morning I looked into my status (like every morning) and I have noticed a new line "Application being processed further" with todays time stamp. There is no further information, documents are still all marked as required and I have not received any mail. Could this mean that I have a CO? :wub:

21/04/2011 Application received - processing commenced Message

21/04/2011 Application fee received Message

25/11/2011 Application being processed further Message

Hope blech has the same change! :-)

Guest Lori2011
I had a similar experience too.....quiet Sunday afternoon when I hear what I thought was the ceiling falling in........no......it was my wife in the loft throwing stuff (rubbish) down. See Pic!!

declutterimag0338.jpg

I always find it funny how a mans stuff is always classed as clutter and a women's is not!!

OMG!!! I would just close my eyes and throw everything away!!!

knock knock....knock knock....is there room for two more little ones in the waiting room please and thank you? :cute::biggrin:

Tania/bpremji could you possibly update my status to show PCCs have now been frontloaded please (better put 26/11/11 as thats the date its showing on the doc list!).

I expect to be in this waiting room for a while, until at least January - shall I bring some tinsel for the Christmas tree to brighten the place up?lol :biglaugh:

Guest Egyptian Prince
Hi everybody,

this morning I looked into my status (like every morning) and I have noticed a new line "Application being processed further" with todays time stamp. There is no further information, documents are still all marked as required and I have not received any mail. Could this mean that I have a CO? :wub:

21/04/2011 Application received - processing commenced Message

25/11/2011 Application being processed further Message

Hope blech has the same change! :-)

yea and i now can say Congratulation mate as this what happend with me a new line added 18/11 2011 application being processed then i got the C.O. email at 22/11/2011.

So Congratulation in advance :) and now i think it is ur turn Blech , we are waiting you so don't be late :wink:

Guest Aquatic

Hello, Never worry, had the same and did not even contact my case officer it was directly sent from the Sydney office to Adelaide, and man sure your visa on its way soon.

I am currently at Australia, wish you the same soon :)

Guest Aquatic
Dear Friends,

Though I will be mailing my CO about this, i would like to know if any one else faced the same problem.. Any post will be appreciated and thanks for you help.

Hello, Never worry, had the same and did not even contact my case officer it was directly sent from the Sydney office to Adelaide, and man sure your visa on its way soon.

I am currently at Australia :)

Sorry for the double post just forgot to quote.

Guest Lori2011
knock knock....knock knock....is there room for two more little ones in the waiting room please and thank you? :cute::biggrin:

Tania/bpremji could you possibly update my status to show PCCs have now been frontloaded please (better put 26/11/11 as thats the date its showing on the doc list!).

I expect to be in this waiting room for a while, until at least January - shall I bring some tinsel for the Christmas tree to brighten the place up?lol :biglaugh:

what list?? my pcc's aren´t anywhere to be seen!! should I be worried? perhaps my agent forgot to upload them?? please share

Guest Lori2011
Never in my life did I ever imagine to be disappointed that it was the weekend!!

same here....quick question, are your pcc's somewhere in your document checklist? mine aren't

I got my Passport's back today with the visa label in, I posted them on Tuesday and they came back today Friday so not long at all.

So jealous not sent mine yet. Bet it feels real now just think how much them pink pieces of paper cost. I googled visa stamp on images. :wacko::wacko:

Where on the online application does it show your PCCs? I cant see mine on my online

application!

Sorry I dont know your answer, can the clinic not give you a tracking number?

Sorry, I wasn't online today, couldn't answer sooner

Go to the 'Document Checklist' and it should be there. There is a line that says Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates. It should say Met?

Does this mean you have a CO??????

Guest waitingtogotooz

Bpremji I have just been looking at your spreadsheet (it is very informative thank you). Just looking at how long people have waited for their grant from getting a case officer. I dont know how im going to cope!!

When and where is it you're heading off to again Tania once your house is sold?

Queensland.

So jealous not sent mine yet. Bet it feels real now just think how much them pink pieces of paper cost. I googled visa stamp on images. :wacko::wacko:

Lol we did the same went on google to see what it looked like first and guess what you can track them when you send them off in the post as you get a tracking number:wacko: we can't stop looking at them,

Queensland.

Lol we did the same went on google to see what it looked like first and guess what you can track them when you send them off in the post as you get a tracking number:wacko: we can't stop looking at them,

:chatterbox: I want one:chatterbox: mine are going in the post tomorrow, do I trust hubby to do it:nah:. or should I wait till monday.:swoon: