New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi. I have just checked my application again and there is a change in message regarding the medicals. It is to do with my sons who was referred. 11/11 medicals referred, 15/11 medicals finalised. Does that mean that he has passed his medical and they dont need any more info or need to do any more tests?

Yes that means they are finished with them!! Great news. :wubclub:

Wow it doesnt look like your far off getting your visa then :)

I think im more excited now that i will be when grant get here, i was soooo convinced i would have to do more medical tests, i think i scraped through by the skin of my teeth:cute: :jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Pumpkin30
I think im more excited now that i will be when grant get here, i was soooo convinced i would have to do more medical tests, i think i scrapped through by the skin of my teeth:cute: :jiggy::jiggy:

That is how I felt when I saw my sons medical finalised as he has quite a serious medical condition however it is not something that requires attention for a good couple of years if we emigrate so im guessing that is why they dont need to do more tests/ refuse the medical. I provided a lot of paperwork to do with it too so I think that helped!

I bet you will be checking your application constantly..I still need to check mine today to make sure my medical gets finalised, will leave it till tonight as that is when things seem to change.

:jiggy:

Yip he I have someone else to keep me company :biggrin: I would bring your own mags these are rubbish.

Oh Tania, I hope you get some news this week. :wubclub:My other half booked 2 days off work yesterday so we are decorating now :arghh:so we can get the house on the market.:arghh:

That is how I felt when I saw my sons medical finalised as he has quite a serious medical condition however it is not something that requires attention for a good couple of years if we emigrate so im guessing that is why they dont need to do more tests/ refuse the medical. I provided a lot of paperwork to do with it too so I think that helped!

I bet you will be checking your application constantly..I still need to check mine today to make sure my medical gets finalised, will leave it till tonight as that is when things seem to change.

:jiggy:

Yes i have checked another 2 times already:biglaugh: as they are 8/10 hours in front of us, they work while we sleep, i don't usually check after 10am cos there working day will have finished.

Oh Tania, I hope you get some news this week. :wubclub:My other half booked 2 days off work yesterday so we are decorating now :arghh:so we can get the house on the market.:arghh:

Getting the house ready is a nightmare does my head in I have just started cleaning the loft omg their is so much stuff up their.

Guest Pumpkin30
Getting the house ready is a nightmare does my head in I have just started cleaning the loft omg their is so much stuff up their.

Luckily we have already sorted our house out when my husband went to Perth to start his job in September. We cant sell as we are in neg equity so we have now got tenants in and the letting agent sorted out the decoration that needed doing for us. Me and the kids are now staying with my parents and my husband is now flying back because the job wasnt working out and he cant get a sponsor so might aswell be back here and work until the 175 is processed. That is another reason why I wanted to front load everything and am impatient as its a little cramped here at my parents!

I really hope you get your grant this week you deserve it, makes you wonder why they are taking so long but if you CO has been on holiday perhaps they have a backlog to clear.

Im really hoping to get a CO before the christmas break, its going to be close but I havent seen many CO allocations this week so I have no idea what the update is going to be like next Monday.

Guest Pumpkin30

Yay got my PCC back today. That was really quick as it arrived with them on Tuesday 8th so thats not even a week it took them! Will get that uploaded and just my husbands PCC to sort out now.

Luckily we have already sorted our house out when my husband went to Perth to start his job in September. We cant sell as we are in neg equity so we have now got tenants in and the letting agent sorted out the decoration that needed doing for us. Me and the kids are now staying with my parents and my husband is now flying back because the job wasnt working out and he cant get a sponsor so might aswell be back here and work until the 175 is processed. That is another reason why I wanted to front load everything and am impatient as its a little cramped here at my parents!

I really hope you get your grant this week you deserve it, makes you wonder why they are taking so long but if you CO has been on holiday perhaps they have a backlog to clear.

Im really hoping to get a CO before the christmas break, its going to be close but I havent seen many CO allocations this week so I have no idea what the update is going to be like next Monday.

Oh no sorry to hear about your sponsor but at least you have the 175 to fall back on this must have been a stressful time for you, yeah can imagine how you must feel living back with parents not sure I would want to.

My CO was away and I am not sure if he is back but from what I was told by my agent is I am just now waiting for a decision not sure why that is taking so long.

Lets hope this week is better and we see some get co's :jiggy:

The CO's seem to have dried up! It would be good to have 2 or 3 this week, but not that hopeful! C'mon AAAZR & AANEVER this would then mean April-11 is out the way.

I'm not too stressed about getting one this week, will worry when next update is out and its passed our date :jiggy: I'd much rather see a few grants come through!! The waiting room is getting too crowded:spinny:

2 left from March and 4 left from April...

Fingers crossed!

A

I would just like to say...

Turn me Purple....

Woke up this morning to an email from our agent (who is totally amazing) saying that we been granted our visa's and have to be in Oz before 15th Nov 2012.

What an amazing 5 days its been....on Thursday night I won a prestigious award at the UK IT Industry Awards (there goes any privacy I have) and today we got our visa's! Better buy a lottery ticket!

Good Luck to every one.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Turn me Purple....

Woke up this morning to an email from our agent (who is totally amazing) saying that we been granted our visa's and have to be in Oz before 15th Nov 2012.

What an amazing 5 days its been....on Thursday night I won a prestigious award at the UK IT Industry Awards (there goes any privacy I have) and today we got our visa's! Better buy a lottery ticket!

Good Luck to every one.

:jiggy:Fantastic new's you too can do Zumba:embarrassed: in ya garden :jiggy:

Enjoy

Turn me Purple....

Good Luck to every one.

CONGRATULATIONS :jiggy:

Guest Pumpkin30

Turn me Purple....

Good Luck to every one.

Congratulations. It seems things are moving again for people :)

Turn me Purple....

Good Luck to every one.

Congratulations :-D, as I said yesterday, this will be the week of the grants!!

Guest waitingtogotooz

Turn me Purple....

Good Luck to every one.

YAY

CONGRATULATIONS

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Turn me Purple....

Good Luck to every one.

Fantastic news...... congrats on the Visa and for being a smarty pants in IT:biggrin::laugh::jiggy: