New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

E:mail from DIAC confirming CO and that checks have commenced on our application. No request for medicals or PCC as yet. Stressing about everything at moment as preparing house for rental, sorting mortgage, clearing attic and looking for jobs, schools and somewhere to live! Work really hectic and kids full of beans! What have got ourselves into???? Hope all is going well with CO and direct grants this week?

Gosh, that must have been awful to see Novembers and Decembers get allocated and not get a word. But I think Poeribbo had it the worst - waiting for the CO to speak since 24 Feb! :no:

Edited by Sol2Oz

we telephoned the DIAC ourselves (without asking the agent) they will talk to you about your case but it seems to be just generalised info and they dont really tell you any more than you can see for yourself on the website. They basically told us not to worry - our case is being dealt with and that they would request further info through our agent. Not 100% helpful but at least it made us feel that we were being dealt with by humans and not computers! lol! if you see what I mean?

Yeah, thanks mate, hope we won't wait too long, heh?!

I decided to wait for couple of weeks to contact them, of course if no one contacts us in the meantime. I'm just sad when I see how many grants happen but not for us.. this waiting is causing so much stress.. :arghh:

Gosh, that must have been awful to see Novembers and Decembers get allocated and not get a word. But I think Poeribbo had it the worst - waiting for the CO to speak since 24 Feb! :no:

We're waiting from 29/02/12 and we FL medicals and PCCs.. nothing else to do but wait..

Guest breilly
We're waiting from 29/02/12 and we FL medicals and PCCs.. nothing else to do but wait..

same here waiting from 14/2/12 it's a long stressful wait !!

Hi breilly, I was thinking about seeing a therapist.. LOL!!!! We're going slightly mad.. and it gets worse whenever family asks us what's going on with our application.. :biglaugh:

Perhaps we can have a group therapy session!! We've definately lost it!! Can't think straight can't stand people asking how our application is going :frown::arghh:

Hahahhahahaha Jambos, I was thinking the same thing, I guess we could find a Therapist among all of skilled applicants on PIO. Any volunteers? :wink:

Perhaps we can have a group therapy session!! We've definately lost it!! Can't think straight can't stand people asking how our application is going :frown::arghh:

Guest breilly
Hahahhahahaha Jambos, I was thinking the same thing, I guess we could find a Therapist among all of skilled applicants on PIO. Any volunteers? :wink:

I'm up for that sounds good to me ... anything to vent off some of my frustrations, family fed up listening to me now :chatterbox:

Guest sadupops

so i emailed DIAC about why i don't have a CO been an august 19th applicant with the date on the website now September 13. I am on ABPF since early march and have not had a CO contact me. All documents have been uploaded, medicals, PCCs, w2 pay statements and everything else since i started working. this is what they said in quotes

"Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate area for actioning.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,"

in the subject i see two names

"Attn: first, last Re: TRN: xxxxxxxx for General Skilled Migration application"

Does that mean what i am thinking? :twitcy:

Edited by sadupops

so i emailed DIAC about why i don't have a CO been an august 19th applicant with the date on the website now September 13. I am on ABPF since early march and have not had a CO contact me. All documents have been uploaded, medicals, PCCs, w2 pay statements and everything else since i started working. this is what they said in quotes

"Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate area for actioning.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,"

in the subject i see two names

"Attn: Re: TRN: xxxxxxxx for General Skilled Migration application"

Does that mean what i am thinking? :twitcy:

Hey sadupops, i don't think your allowed to put the full name of your Case officer or the like on the posts, best edit the post and remove it or i think the mods will. Just so you know :eek: :smile:

Edited by Eng32

hahahhahahahahaha I think I might buy punching bag some time soon.. or sign up for squash lessons.. anything to keep my mind occupied..

I'm up for that sounds good to me ... anything to vent off some of my frustrations, family fed up listening to me now :chatterbox:

Guest breilly
hahahhahahahahaha I think I might buy punching bag some time soon.. or sign up for squash lessons.. anything to keep my mind occupied..

The punch bag works well I've got one in the spare bedroom !! hahahaha :biggrin: