New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I'm pretty sure you don't, but I did mine and uploaded them yesterday.

I also got my CO last night :) It's gonna be a few weeks on the grant though due to my misunderstanding/misreading of a certain rule, so I've got a little work to do.

Congratulations! I was waiting for your post 'coz I told you last time you might get it this week.. :wink::biggrin:

URGENT feedback required :

My org has recently gone thru a downsizing & my job has been terminated, incidentally my application is up for allocation in next month or so... I want to know how would this impact my chances of getting a grant. Also, will CO reject my application knowing that I lost my job & I don't have a new one?

Any update/feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks Sekena.

I believe DIAC only look at your employment up until the date you lodge your application and not when a CO picks up your file.

So you should be ok....

My org has recently gone thru a downsizing & my job has been terminated, incidentally my application is up for allocation in next month or so... I want to know how would this impact my chances of getting a grant. Also, will CO reject my application knowing that I lost my job & I don't have a new one?

Thanks Sekena.

Thanks Sekena.

I guess everything should be OK..

On my behalf, someone from embassy called my current boss last week, to ask if I still work there and if I'm still at the same position in the company as I was when I applied for 175..

I also got my CO last night :) It's gonna be a few weeks on the grant though due to my misunderstanding/misreading of a certain rule, so I've got a little work to do.

Congratulations!! But please share with us what the misunderstanding was!! I'm a Nov 11th applicant and at this point, I need to be properly informed! :cry:

Hi everyone!

We received our CO today so we can go ahead now with the police checks and meds. Have been asked for further proof of work experience though we are hoping we can sort this out. Fingers crossed! We applied for a 175 on 11/10/11

HI Keepher -

that is fantastic news, and congratulations!

What evidence for work experience did you initially provide?

Hi Sol2Oz

We provided payslips end of year accounts etc. and a declaration from our accountant. The problem is my husband worked for a time for the family business and because times were hard he didn't always draw a salary. He has always been in continuous employment and never claimed benefits - its just tricky to prove that this is the case :(

Just had meds today.

Been advised by the GP that one of children will be classified as a 'B' i.e Significant history or abnormal findings present!!:arghh:

Not sure how this will be considered in Oz. There is nothing major but just a history of ENT and some on-going minor gastric investigations.

Very nervous about this.

Hi everyone!

We received our CO today so we can go ahead now with the police checks and meds. Have been asked for further proof of work experience though we are hoping we can sort this out. Fingers crossed! We applied for a 175 on 11/10/11

Congratulations !!

Were you requested by your CO to go for meds??

Guest muirzoid

Hi Jambos, Sorry to hear that, hope everything goes smoothly for you. Where did you get your meds done? We just got ours done today also!! :biggrin:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: zee80

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 19/10/2011

Nationality: USA

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: IT

Visa type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted: 04/04/2012

Date CO assigned: 04/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: keepherlit

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 11/10/2011

Nationality: UK + Irish (dual)

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade / Profession: Main applicant Construction Site Manager

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 05/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi everyone!

Guest muirzoid
We went to The Bridge Clinic hope yours went ok ................

Yeah hopefully, everything seemed ok. Just the blood tests that they coundln't confirm. We are at The Spires in Edinburgh, there are 4 of us and we were in and out in just under and hour and the wallet being £780 lighter.

Yeah hopefully, everything seemed ok. Just the blood tests that they coundln't confirm. We are at The Spires in Edinburgh, there are 4 of us and we were in and out in just under and hour and the wallet being £780 lighter.

The cost was a bit painful. Ours took 2.5 hrs although was very busy.

Guest muirzoid

Yeah i thought it would take roughtly that long, but i think we may have been one of the first families in. We were 9am and it wasn't until we were nearlt finished that another family came in. I was dying to ask them if the came on this website :biggrin:

Hi

-Jambos- the case officer e-mailed our agent requesting medicals and police checks so I booked the meds for 21st April in a clinic in Dublin. Quoted 801euros for two adults and 4 kids under 11. We also need to provide more evidence that my husband has been in employment. Our daughter has had aLOT of health issues so I'm really nervous about her medicals. She has had heart surgery, ENT issues(including a tracheoplasty) and is deaf in one ear (awaiting implant surgery). We've been advised to get letters from each of her consultants(there are many!) to avoid delays and to reassure DIAC that all procedures will have been done. Also shes not on medication. Nail biting times!!!

Hi

-Jambos- the case officer e-mailed our agent requesting medicals and police checks so I booked the meds for 21st April in a clinic in Dublin. Quoted 801euros for two adults and 4 kids under 11. We also need to provide more evidence that my husband has been in employment. Our daughter has had aLOT of health issues so I'm really nervous about her medicals. She has had heart surgery, ENT issues(including a tracheoplasty) and is deaf in one ear (awaiting implant surgery). We've been advised to get letters from each of her consultants(there are many!) to avoid delays and to reassure DIAC that all procedures will have been done. Also shes not on medication. Nail biting times!!!

We tried to get work issues resolved before we went for meds and pcc but inthe decided to go for it anyway. My older daughter has had some health issues and been put in cat B for significant health history so the worry and waiting continues....................................................:frown:

Hope it all goes well for you! Keep us posted. Shouldn't be too long now.

Did you bring along letters from consultants or did you just explain her medical history (sorry if seeming nosy - its just that because of the easter hols many of the dr secretaries seem to be on leave and I can't seem to get hold of the orthopaedic dr at all) I didn't even know there are different categories re health! How far down the alphabet does it go!? Maybe Category Bs not too bad?

Hope it all goes well for you! Keep us posted. Shouldn't be too long now.

Did you bring along letters from consultants or did you just explain her medical history (sorry if seeming nosy - its just that because of the easter hols many of the dr secretaries seem to be on leave and I can't seem to get hold of the orthopaedic dr at all) I didn't even know there are different categories re health! How far down the alphabet does it go!? Maybe Category Bs not too bad?

Theres only A or B!! We brought the latest consultant letter along. Our daughter is actually doing really well issues nearly resolved. we are just waiting for one more test to see if she needs medication or not......