New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Whoooooop we have a case officer!!!!! Need to get meds and do police checks within 28 days :))))

So excited and nervous!!

Good luck to everyone else this seems to be moving really fast :):biggrin:

Congrats for being PINK!

Wish you a speedy grant

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: perfect max

Destination: qld

Date of Visa application: 07/10/11

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: low

Trade / Profession: secondary school teacher

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore:

Processing Priority Group (Category):4

Date Medicals submitted: Requested

Date Police check submitted: Requested

Date CO assigned: 03/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: not yet

Whoooooop we have a case officer!!!!! Need to get meds and do police checks within 28 days :))))

So excited and nervous!!

Good luck to everyone else this seems to be moving really fast :):biggrin:

Ok so I need to get my meds booked for the family and it looks like Brentwood in Essex is my nearest one. Anybody on here had their meds done there, and if so any feedback good or bad? Also does anyone know how much it costs? We are 2 adults and 2 kids.

Hi guys can anybody give me an answer on the above? Much appreciated.... :biggrin:

Hi guys can anybody give me an answer on the above? Much appreciated.... :biggrin:

hi mattster155,

As we are based in stoke on trent we will not be using the clinic you are for meds however being based quite centrally, we have got t6he option of either manchester or birmingham clinics (they dont do it in stoke) we havent booked anything yet but have had a phone around for the prices ( it varies a little bit depending on the clinic - some have 'special offers' on like kids under 10 go free and off the top of my head the quotes were between 600.00 / 700.00 GBP (we are a family of four) so not a cheap day out. oh and if any of you have any piercings (other than earlobes) or tattoos they add a bit more on.

One of the many hurdles we have to jump for a new life down under!

Sorry i dont know anything about your particular clinic but i hope that gives you an idea of price. - we were really lacsidasical and only found out the cost of meds recently! ouch!

that price was for all of us btw - NOT each! lol!

Edited by Poeribbo

Guest arunblr22

Is it a better idea to upload medicals n PCC upfront??

I have lodged 175 in NOV 2011.

Edited by arunblr22

Guest arunblr22

A user in Beupdate has been granted visa today.

Details below.

[TABLE=width: 586, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Site

Username

[/TD]

[TD]Visa Type

[/TD]

[TD]Applic Sent

[/TD]

[TD]Occupation/

Country

[/TD]

[TD]Agent

Used

[/TD]

[TD]Meds FL?

[/TD]

[TD]PCC FL?

[/TD]

[TD]Pre Ack�d

[/TD]

[TD]Ack & File Ref

[/TD]

[TD]Case Officer

[/TD]

[TD]Visa Granted

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AJCJ

[/TD]

[TD]175 Online

[/TD]

[TD]09/08/11

[/TD]

[TD]IT Systems Analyst

BRITISH -CITIZEN

[/TD]

[TD]Yes

[/TD]

[TD]Sent

[/TD]

[TD]Sent

[/TD]

[TD]09/08/11

[/TD]

[TD]09/08/11

[/TD]

[TD]19/03/12

[/TD]

[TD]03/04/12

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

hi mattster155,

As we are based in stoke on trent we will not be using the clinic you are for meds however being based quite centrally, we have got t6he option of either manchester or birmingham clinics (they dont do it in stoke) we havent booked anything yet but have had a phone around for the prices ( it varies a little bit depending on the clinic - some have 'special offers' on like kids under 10 go free and off the top of my head the quotes were between 600.00 / 700.00 GBP (we are a family of four) so not a cheap day out. oh and if any of you have any piercings (other than earlobes) or tattoos they add a bit more on.

One of the many hurdles we have to jump for a new life down under!

Sorry i dont know anything about your particular clinic but i hope that gives you an idea of price. - we were really lacsidasical and only found out the cost of meds recently! ouch!

that price was for all of us btw - NOT each! lol!

Great thanks poeribbo, it gives me an idea of ballpark costs so very useful.

Guest ind175

Dear All

I received the pre-grant notification this evening! We are now starting to plan our trip outside the country to evidence the visa....great day for us....

cheers

ind175

Applied : 25 Aug 2011

Date CO assigned : 28 Mar 2012

Date pre-grant received : 3 Apr 2012

Guest vickey1
Dear All

I received the pre-grant notification this evening! We are now starting to plan our trip outside the country to evidence the visa....great day for us....

cheers

ind175

My hearty congratulations to you. This is an exciting news. Aug-11 applicant got grant.

Dear All

cheers

ind175

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. It feels todays the day of grants. There are lots of news on grants today.

Come on DIAC ..

Guest SunPrincess

Hi guys!!!!

Great seeing a lot of movement on here so hopefully we'll get some more grants soon!

Can you update me on the front page as got our meds done yesteday 02/04/11 so just waiting on getting my work experience certififed by the legal team and then I can gt that uploaded and hopefully they'll have enough for a decision.....(fingers crossed it's a good outcome!)

SunPrincess

Guest jaffas1

Hi everyone, we are in Sydney at the moment in our reccie trip.

Our case officer contacted the agent today asking if we could go offshore to NZ for our visa to be issued!

Very exciting, but we will wait as we are coming back to the Uk in a few weeks and then planning to move permanently in July anyway. Hope you are all doing great and congrats to everyone.

Our case officer contacted the agent today asking if we could go offshore to NZ for our visa to be issued!

Very exciting, but we will wait as we are coming back to the Uk in a few weeks and then planning to move permanently in July anyway. Hope you are all doing great and congrats to everyone.

Congrats. Being a pure offshore applicant you got PRE-GRANT...!!!

Dear All

cheers

ind175

congrats_2.gif

congrats_2.gif

LOTS of Congratulations...

It's raining visas now..

Guest NatsB

Congrats to today's grants!!!

Just wanted to ask, those who were requested to submit meds - how long did it take from your medical to getting your visa?

Do the clinic post your forms, or upload them? Just wondering as its our last outstanding item (meds on Thursday!) and I'm itching to book plane tickets!!

Nats

Edited by NatsB

Sorry, I'm trying to not be pedantic, but we seem to have lost the line between Oct and Nov in the google doc. I was very confused when I saw the huge amount of Oct applicants this morning, but luckily it's for two months.:wubclub:

All fixed ERIKinSA.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: ind175

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 25/08/2011

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa Type: GSM 175

Onshore / Offshore: Off Shore

Priority Processing Group (Category): Category 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 28/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No

Date visa granted: 03/04/2012

Dear All

cheers

ind175

Hi guys!!!!

Great seeing a lot of movement on here so hopefully we'll get some more grants soon!

Can you update me on the front page as got our meds done yesteday 02/04/11 so just waiting on getting my work experience certififed by the legal team and then I can gt that uploaded and hopefully they'll have enough for a decision.....(fingers crossed it's a good outcome!)

SunPrincess

Thanks for the update SunPrincess. Details updated. Good Luck!

Guest ind175

Thanks a lot for all your wishes, guys...

it is a surreal feeling, even though my wait has been really short compared to a lot of us here...