New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

The range of predictions is so tight tho! lol... this should be interesting. It will be funny when they update and its somewhere after the 2nd of July though.

I don't think any of us will be sad if the update is later than we predict, but going by DIAC's last several updates, it is a good guess.

Personally, I hope they have passed 13 July so I can submit an enquiry...

I don't think any of us will be sad if the update is later than we predict, but going by DIAC's last several updates, it is a good guess.

Personally, I hope they have passed 13 July so I can submit an enquiry...

Wouldn't it be so funny if it's 22 June?

Guest ind175

got contacted by the CO today...team 4...

they have asked for the same documentation i had already uploaded, wonder why...

anyway, bundling them up now to be sent across....

fingers, toes, crossed!

cheers

ind175

I just received my pre-grant before lunch (from Team 6 :biggrin:). Below is my timeline:

ACS: 11/08/11, Visa lodged: 25/08/11, CO/Pregrant: 29/03/12

BTW, where can I find step-by-step instructions on evidencing my visa at an Australian overseas mission?

Cheers.

Guest rocking adi

Congrats Wei on your Pre-grant letter! The process is simple, you need to send your travel details to your CO advising when are you leaving the country inorder for them to give you the grant letter. Once you receive the grant letter you can come back on E-visa i.e. the email which your CO sends in stating you have been granted VE 175. Or can get it evidenced in the country where you are planning to leave.

Make sure you give your CO at least 5 working days to give you the grant. I went to NZ/Auckland, and the visa was evidenced by the authority on the very same day in and out in 15 mins :) but that all depends on the case load, sometime it might take couple of days to get it evidenced once you have the grant letter.

Hope that helps :)

Cheers

Adi

I just received my pre-grant before lunch (from Team 6 :biggrin:). Below is my timeline:

BTW, where can I find step-by-step instructions on evidencing my visa at an Australian overseas mission?

Cheers.

Edited by rocking adi

Guest rocking adi

Hey SHandGH,

I did not get a chance to explore NZ as I was on a very tight schedule, just got the leave for 4 days from work. So once the visa was granted all I did, I went to the Australian Embassy and got the visa evidenced and was back to base :)

Don't worry you would do great, there is a saying " The flavour of all the good things is experienced the most when it is unplanned :)"

Cheers

Adi

Thanks. No clue what to do after we get the grant. Was not expecting things to move so quickly. Don't know when, where, how. I'm sure I'm not alone.

How was NZ? Where did you visit? Would love to see NZ some day.

Edited by rocking adi

Thanks Adi. I probably will go to NZ/Auckland. Do I need to book an appointment with the Australia Consulate General before I go?

Cheers.

Congrats Wei on your Pre-grant letter! The process is simple, you need to send your travel details to your CO advising when are you leaving the country inorder for them to give you the grant letter. Once you receive the grant letter you can come back on E-visa i.e. the email which your CO sends in stating you have been granted VE 175. Or can get it evidenced in the country where you are planning to leave.

Make sure you give your CO at least 5 working days to give you the grant. I went to NZ/Auckland, and the visa was evidenced by the authority on the very same day in and out in 15 mins :) but that all depends on the case load, sometime it might take couple of days to get it evidenced once you have the grant letter.

Hope that helps :)

Cheers

Adi

Cheers.

Congrats Wei. I don't see you in the spreadsheet!

Right Clerk85. I just joined the forum recently. Please add me to the spreadsheet if you could. Cheers.

Congrats Wei. I don't see you in the spreadsheet!

got contacted by the CO today...team 4...

they have asked for the same documentation i had already uploaded, wonder why...

anyway, bundling them up now to be sent across....

fingers, toes, crossed!

cheers

ind175

Great to see this movement.. Good luck for your speedy grant deat...And Congratulations...

Cheers.

very good news.... Amazing End of August applicants are getting the visas...Congratulations... \

Amazing to see tommorrow's update..

Guest vickey1
29/03/12 ABPF

No contact yet, but a good sign that someone is looking at the application... Hopefully should have some movement soon!

Congratulations HMSMARK. All the very best for the quick visa grant.

Guest vickey1

I hope littlegreenman who applied for 175 on 3rd Jul 2011 is active in the forum. If yes then please update us with your latest status. We hope that you too have got CO.

If you have CO then it confirms that all the registered applicants applied for 175 in the Jul-11 have CO.

I hope littlegreenman who applied for 175 on 3rd Jul 2011 is active in the forum. If yes then please update us with your latest status. We hope that you too have got CO.

If you have CO then it confirms that all the registered applicants applied for 175 in the Jul-11 have CO.

Last Activity of littlegreenman Today 04:09 PM

Guest zee80
29/03/12 ABPF

No contact yet, but a good sign that someone is looking at the application... Hopefully should have some movement soon!

Congrats hmsmark!

Guest jaffas1
29/03/12 ABPF

Congratulations!

hey guys, just one quick question if someone has time to reply..

I'm a June (21st),2011 applicant, all documents were submitted (PCCs & Medicals), ABPF since February 29th,2012, still not a single word from a CO and tomorrow will bring a new update.. so, my question is - do you think will I be contacted by CO soon?! If the update moves for just one day it would still mean that I was contacted by CO - but till now, I wasn't, nor our agent.. If no one contacts us till tomorrow late morning, should we contact DIAC?

I'm not sure if this makes any scence, but I couldn't find here (PIO) if someone was in the similar situation as we are.. Thank you!! :wubclub: