New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

lol July-Septembers may be far from finished but if you look at the spreadsheet, practically everyone there has a CO. :smile:

in order not to be too nervous or over-excited, i have set my mind to a mid-april to april-end allocation... scheduling my medicals for about april 15th...

i will begin to get nervous when @Sol2Oz gets allocated, he is 11 days ahead of me. lmao

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: blackjack

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 07/03/2012

Nationality: Ind

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: accountant

Visa Type: 885

Onshore / Offshore: onshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 08/03/2012

Date Police check submitted: 07/03/2012

Date CO assigned: 21/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 21/03/2012

I got my 885 Visa on 21/03/2012.......in just two weeks!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:

Guest Heine77
Best of luck there partner. :happy_face_outlaw_s

Thanks! It kinda feels like I am watching the party from a distance! Hopefully this week will be a good one

in order not to be too nervous or over-excited, i have set my mind to a mid-april to april-end allocation... scheduling my medicals for about april 15th...

i will begin to get nervous when @Sol2Oz gets allocated, he is 11 days ahead of me. lmao

There was a time in early December when DIAC was allocating and granting like crazy. I thought my July application would surely be allocated by mid-January. Then..., they went on Summer Break and CO allocations for cat 4 slowed to a trickle for two months. I'm still waiting for a CO.

So, while I hope you're right, don't get too ahead of yourself.

Guest ind175

applied on August 25th, still no CO... come on DIAC...

i am now checking mails like crazy at least 10 times a day... becoming paranoic...

ind175

There was a time in early December when DIAC was allocating and granting like crazy. I thought my July application would surely be allocated by mid-January. Then..., they went on Summer Break and CO allocations for cat 4 slowed to a trickle for two months. I'm still waiting for a CO.

So, while I hope you're right, don't get too ahead of yourself.

lol... thanks for the reality check. :D

Guest sureshnarasimha

Dear Everyone

I got my pre-grant this noon. :)

Not sure what the step are though !!!

It's time to celebrate!!!

All the best for all for their COs' and Grantsss!!!

Thanks very much to everyone on this forum!!!

Cheers

Suresh

---------------------------------------------

ACS : 27-June-2011, 175 Online : 29-Jun-2011, CO - 05-Mar-2012, Medicals & PCC: 22-Mar-2012, Grant : 26-Mar-2012

Guest obelixous
:jiggy:TURN ME PURPLE!!!!!!!! WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND CHECKED OUR VISA STATUS AFTER SENDING OUR LOVELY AGENT EMAILED 6 YRS OF BANK STATEMENTS YESTERDAY AFTERNOOOOON!!!!!! SO HAPPY IT'S UNREAL!! WASN'T EXPECTING HIM TO LOOK AT OUR CASE FOR WEEKS AFTER BEING ALLOCATED! 1 DAY FROM CO TO GRANT IS A GOOD SIGN THAT THEY'RE ALL UP AND RUNNING BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN AT DIAC!!!!! SO HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FOR THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Congratulations!!! All the best for the move ahead.

Dear Everyone

I got my pre-grant this noon. :)

Not sure what the step are though !!!

It's time to celebrate!!!

All the best for all for their COs' and Grantsss!!!

Thanks very much to everyone on this forum!!!

Cheers

Suresh

---------------------------------------------

ACS : 27-June-2011, 175 Online : 29-Jun-2011, CO - 05-Mar-2012, Medicals & PCC: 22-Mar-2012, Grant : 26-Mar-2012

Congratulations...with your grant it is clear that they have finished with allocating all the category 4 applicants and now they are granting visas to these applications....

Guest Heine77
applied on August 25th, still no CO... come on DIAC...

i am now checking mails like crazy at least 10 times a day... becoming paranoic...

ind175

Still no CO here either - 15 July applicant.

Dont worry, I am way past paranoid already... Hopefully they dont look too closely for mental illness during those medicals as most of the mental illness will be of their own doing!!! :confused:

Guest Heine77
Congratulations...with your grant it is clear that they have finished with allocating all the category 4 applicants and now they are granting visas to these applications....

To me the allocation of CO's isn't quite so clear...

Guest breilly

6 weeks from getting co and still no grant, no contact from co, everything met , I am going crazy waiting , maybe this week !! good luck everyone

Been a long time sdince I have posted... All the best to everyone awaiting CO's and congratulations to those who have been granted their visas. I am leaving on the 4th of April to Oz.

Also a huge thankyou to all those who have answered my queries and helped me stay at peace during those hectic long wait days...Cheers

Guest Jivesha

Let me break this silence with some noise. In Expat forum, two

applicants - ujwols (2nd Aug) and aziz.shan(19th Aug) received emails from their respective COs.

Congrats and good luck to ujwols and aziz.shan:biggrin:

Edited by Jivesha

Guest Jivesha
Brill - congrats to ujwols and aziz.shan

Keeping fingers crossed for PIO people!! Hope it's another good week

Usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays are more active with CO allocations and grants.

Lets see how it goes...:huh: