New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi, just checked my emails and we have been allocated a case officer (team 4), please turn us pink. Application date 26/08/11. I can't believe it, i'm in shock. Thanks

Congratulations and Good Luck.. Really they are working July and August.. After June will be finshed ... there will be a rocket speed...I hope so...

Hi EveryOne, I want to be the part of this Thread. Could you please add my details ?

Name: Deepak Sharma

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 27th August 2007

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk:

Trade / Profession: Office Manager

Visa Type: 496

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 5

Date Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Date Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Dinesh I too applied on August 27, 2007, 496 office manager. We should be on cat 5 thread not here. I follow this just to check when they would get over with cat 4 and to encourage others.

Guest vickey1

A dry day. Apart from one applicant, no CO and grant news. I hope that all Jul, Aug and Sep applicants are active in the forum.

Guest vickey1
6 days since status changed to ABPF and still no email from CO or my agent......

After changing the status to ABPF, I think between 1 week to 2 weeks you should hear something from the CO. If you have uploaded all the documents and they meet all DIAC's requirements then you will get direct grant.

Have you uploaded all the documents mainly PCC and medicals?

Guest greo2908
A dry day. Apart from one applicant, no CO and grant news. I hope that all Jul, Aug and Sep applicants are active in the forum.

Hi All

We're very much alive and kicking - we are eagerly watching from the wings as we lodged 175 GSM 12.08.11. and have now seen quite a few people beyond our date being assigned CO's (great news for everyone though :laugh:). I've never checked the DIAC website more regular for further news than now!! :confused: C'mon DIAC!!

As an aside I've just been offered (and I have accepted) a 457 job in Queensland (which I can transfer to 175 when it finally gets granted) - just waiting for the formal offer to come through to check the smallprint:policeman:. So going to book medicals and police checks once the formal offer lands. They want me out there early - mid may :shocked: - so much to do before we go - got lists coming out of my ears!!

Anyway, I'd just like to thank everyone involved on the thread as it can only work with people's contributions, especially SHandGH who took over the running of it.

Good luck everyone!!

James

Guest vickey1
Hi All

We're very much alive and kicking - we are eagerly watching from the wings as we lodged 175 GSM 12.08.11. and have now seen quite a few people beyond our date being assigned CO's (great news for everyone though :laugh:). I've never checked the DIAC website more regular for further news than now!! :confused: C'mon DIAC!!

As an aside I've just been offered (and I have accepted) a 457 job in Queensland (which I can transfer to 175 when it finally gets granted) - just waiting for the formal offer to come through to check the smallprint:policeman:. So going to book medicals and police checks once the formal offer lands. They want me out there early - mid may :shocked: - so much to do before we go - got lists coming out of my ears!!

Anyway, I'd just like to thank everyone involved on the thread as it can only work with people's contributions, especially SHandGH who took over the running of it.

Good luck everyone!!

James

My hearty congratulations for the job offer you got. Please keep us posted about the updates you receive from DIAC. Based on the current speed you should hear something from your CO shortly.

6 days since status changed to ABPF and still no email from CO or my agent......

You may not hear from your case officer at all unless they need more documents.

I never heard anything and then almost 1 month after my status changed to ABPF I received my grant. I found this the most stressful bit. Good luck hope you hear something soon x

Guest breilly

after 5 weeks from co allocated , everything being met but still no visa grant I decided to sit up and phone diac, was told that a email had been sent to my emigration lawyer requesting further info on the 19th, but couldn't tell me what info they needed .. haven't slept and need to wait until 9 to speak to agent . so stressed :-( please make it be something simple !

Guest Heine77
Any news from hmsmark, krishmeu4, HEINE77

Still alive and kicking! And obsessively checking my status and Inbox... Still no luck. Will keep you all posted

Guest vickey1

Out of 12 Jul-11 registered applicants, 7 got CO. The remaining 5 should get CO by the end of this week or the early next week. Or probably they have CO but not received any communication.

after 5 weeks from co allocated , everything being met but still no visa grant I decided to sit up and phone diac, was told that a email had been sent to my emigration lawyer requesting further info on the 19th, but couldn't tell me what info they needed .. haven't slept and need to wait until 9 to speak to agent . so stressed :-( please make it be something simple !

Hope its something simple. It would make things so much easier if our agents contacted us as soon as something was requested. The waiting and not knowing is the hardest part. Good Luck:wacko:

Guest The6OfUs

Wow what a difference a few days makes!! Congrats to everyone!!!!

Today we got allocated a CO, who has requested further info - yet to find out what that is from our agent as email has gone to her. We have now entered the cardiac arrest waiting room!!!!! :swoon:

Guest vickey1
Wow what a difference a few days makes!! Congrats to everyone!!!!

Today we got allocated a CO, who has requested further info - yet to find out what that is from our agent as email has gone to her. We have now entered the cardiac arrest waiting room!!!!! :swoon:

Congratulations and all the very best for your visa grant.