New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest breilly
Woke up this morning, checked my online status and.........I've got a case officer!!!!!!! :0D. SGandGH Please turn me PINK!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is showing as met apart from evidence of work experience. I have not received an e-mail yet requesting more information, maybe they will call my manager to confirm my employment as I have read in other posts that this has been done before.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for a case officer and visa, your time will soon come xxx

WELL DONE - Great feeling isn't it !! :wink:

Guest SHRIKANT

Congratulations on your CO Allocation and Best wishes for the future.. You would receive the grant letter Soon!!

Cheers,

Shrikant

Thank you ;0) it is a great feeling, though I'm still waiting for an e-mail telling me what documents they still need. Just hope we are not in the waiting room too long

Hi wazza19, congrats on your grant. Would you like to share some details?

Name: wazza19

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 24/06/2011

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 23/01/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 21/02/2012

Thanks, SHandGH. Of course.

Destination: Sydney

Date of visa application: 24/06/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/Profession: Registered Nurse (Critical Care & Emergency) (254415)

Visa type: 175

Onshore/Offshore: Offshore

Post 14th July category: 4

Medicals submitted: 02/02/2012

Police check submitted: UKPC: 02/02/2012, AFP NPC: 08/02/2102

If anyone has any questions about their application (e.g. ANMAC, AHPRA, police checks, medicals, Form 80) that I could help with, having just gone through the process myself without an agent, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help.

Hi and Welcome to the thread. Your details are now added to the front page and spreadsheet.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Guest The6OfUs

I'm really hoping this turns out to be a good few weeks for everyone!!!!!

Just a quick update on us! So happy to have just had an email from our agent (and checked myself on DIAC application page to be sure!), that our medicals have been finalized today - from our visit last Thursday at Maidenhead Bridge Clinic! Just waiting for our Police Checks to come back now, and we should hopefully (everything) crossed, be ready to rock n roll when we get a CO!!! Didn't expect to see our meds marked as finalized until we got a CO so we're well and truly over the moon, and far more relaxed that we've overtaken one huge hurdle!!! (The medicals are really quite stressful!!!!). If anyone happens to be visiting the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, they were brillliant - even with the 6 of us We were relaxed and in and out within 3 and a half hours!!! Don't get stressed like we did, they really are very easygoing and lovely people to deal with there!!!! :wubclub: xx

Thanks for the update The6OfUs.:yes:

I'm really hoping this turns out to be a good few weeks for everyone!!!!!

Just a quick update on us! So happy to have just had an email from our agent (and checked myself on DIAC application page to be sure!), that our medicals have been finalized today - from our visit last Thursday at Maidenhead Bridge Clinic! Just waiting for our Police Checks to come back now, and we should hopefully (everything) crossed, be ready to rock n roll when we get a CO!!! Didn't expect to see our meds marked as finalized until we got a CO so we're well and truly over the moon, and far more relaxed that we've overtaken one huge hurdle!!! (The medicals are really quite stressful!!!!). If anyone happens to be visiting the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, they were brillliant - even with the 6 of us We were relaxed and in and out within 3 and a half hours!!! Don't get stressed like we did, they really are very easygoing and lovely people to deal with there!!!! :wubclub: xx

Now that DIAC seem to be returning to a degree of normality and consistency I have decided to bring back "Just For Fun".

This is where we guess the next Priority Group 4 CO allocation dates from DIACs fortnightly update, viewable here.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

The way it works is that you post your unique guess and whomever guesses closest to the actual announced date is the winner. It's Just For Fun so no prizes I'm afraid. You can view the entries here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=4

The next update is due on 2nd March although the website is normally not updated until the following Monday.

Have a go, it's something to do while we wait for COs / Grants. :yes:

Thanks, SHandGH. Of course.

If anyone has any questions about their application (e.g. ANMAC, AHPRA, police checks, medicals, Form 80) that I could help with, having just gone through the process myself without an agent, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help.

I could probably do with picking your brains about AHPRA if you don't mind :0) i am Just sorting things out now for them. I have been reading how picky they are so I am hoping to get the application right without them constantly asking for more info.

I could probably do with picking your brains about AHPRA if you don't mind :0) i am Just sorting things out now for them. I have been reading how picky they are so I am hoping to get the application right without them constantly asking for more info.

No problem, Mummy Mann. I think AHPRA have changed their paperwork since I submitted my application back in May 2011 but I'm still more than willing to help. Just PM me any questions and I'll see what I can do.

Guest rocking adi

Hi All,

I have recently received a pre-grant letter for my VE 175 application. And according to the letter I need to depart the country for getting the actual grant, since it's been an offshore application.

But my question is, is it necessary to get the Visa evidenced on the passport? or I can enter Australia with an E-Visa and get it stamped in Australia. Since I am on a very tight schedule and did not get enough leaves from work.

So would highly appreciate if anyone who has got a previous pre-grant letter/RMA can pitch in their inputs.

Waiting for your response.

Cheers

Adi

Hi guy22. Would you like to share your story with us?

Name:

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

still waiting for CO.... hope I can get some updates in 2 weeks..

Adi, my understanding is that you do not need to get your visa evidenced on your passport. Your visa details are all on computer so there should not be an issue. Contact your agent or DIAC for confirmation and peace of mind.

What's your plan? Are you going to take a weekend in New Zealand?

Hi All,

I have recently received a pre-grant letter for my VE 175 application. And according to the letter I need to depart the country for getting the actual grant, since it's been an offshore application.

But my question is, is it necessary to get the Visa evidenced on the passport? or I can enter Australia with an E-Visa and get it stamped in Australia. Since I am on a very tight schedule and did not get enough leaves from work.

So would highly appreciate if anyone who has got a previous pre-grant letter/RMA can pitch in their inputs.

Waiting for your response.

Cheers

Adi