New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hey people,

We got contacted by the CO today and they have requested for the medical, PCC AND FORM 80.. Medicals are booked for the 20th... There is a lot of stress on the work related docs as they have asked for all docs related to payslips and tax however the work ex is only 3.5 yrs and if they omit any experience bit we will be in a soup..

Pray everything goes well on the work ex bit...:arghh::goofy:

How much work exp did you need? Have you used an agent?

Everything crossed for you Honeybun good luck.

Guest The6OfUs
Hey people,

We got contacted by the CO today and they have requested for the medical, PCC AND FORM 80.. Medicals are booked for the 20th... There is a lot of stress on the work related docs as they have asked for all docs related to payslips and tax however the work ex is only 3.5 yrs and if they omit any experience bit we will be in a soup..

Congratulations Honeybun!!! And to everyone else who got ehir CO or grant over the past few days!! Things certainly seem to be moving now!! :biggrin:

Guest The6OfUs
I'm going to say that they put May to bed this time. 3 June.

I think they'll have just about complete Mays on the next update. If we're lucky enough for it to be a June date, I'm won't be complaining!!!! :cute:

Jambos,

Need 3 yrs post qualification experience and all of it is there.. But just butterflies I guess..

Sent using Tapatalk

As long as you had 3 years when you applied there shouldn't be a problem. Sit back and chill you'll have your grant before you know it:cool:

Hey people,

Yay! Great to hear you got your CO. Good luck with the rest...

Come on July allocations!!! The wait is KILLING me!

It's not impossible that we could start to see some July allocations. DIAC doesn't go in exact chronological order, which is why we still have a May date on the update, but many June applicants already have COs.

That would be fine with me, since I'm a July applicant...

Congratulations to all the applicants who got their case officers this week ...well. It seems the are completed with june 2011 applicants. But their fortnightly updates are saying something else...

No they are not anywhere near complete wit june applicants.. Lavache n mummy man have not even got CO's yet.. Its gonna take a while.. Sorry but true.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

I'm usually at SAAustralia.org, but I really like your timeline. Since I use it, I thought I would participate.

Name: ERIKinSA (Erik on SAAustralia.org)

Destination: Sydney or Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 16 Dec 2011

Nationality: South Africa

High/Low Risk: HR?

Trade/profession: Chemist

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Ciao

Erik

Be careful with DIAC u never know what they want the info for

Nothing sinister... It's about their website functionality, finding info, improvements. Also about updates on applications, impact of application on your life, waiting times etc etc. it's a third party doing the survey and it's all tick boxes.

I think the info is important for their feedback, so I've completed it.

Nats

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the front page and spreadsheet. Good luck!

Hi GuysI'm usually at SAAustralia.org, but I really like your timeline. Since I use it, I thought I would participate.

Name: ERIKinSA (Erik on SAAustralia.org)

Destination: Sydney or Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 16 Dec 2011

Nationality: South Africa

High/Low Risk: HR?

Trade/profession: Chemist

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

CiaoErik

Guest breilly

Hi all, had our medicals today in edinburgh and it was an extremely straight forward process. All the staff were very pleasant and for five of us we were finished in a couple of hours. We have been told it will take a week for blood tests to come back so more waiting. Fingers crossed and wishing you all good luck for next week .:cute: