New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest SHRIKANT

Congratulations Bharat! Yes, you have a CO now. Did you see a notification "Email sent to you" ?? All the best.

Cheers,

Shrikant

Guys....

Great news (I think)....just checked my application online and it says Application being processed further with today's date against it (30th Jan)...

On the second page it's showing as everything is Met except for My evidence of work experience and both my sons birth certificates, which were definitely uploaded.....strange...

Anyway as I've gone through an agent I suppose I'll have to wait to hear from them to see if anything else is required...

Great start to the week.....

Guys....

Great news (I think)....just checked my application online and it says Application being processed further with today's date against it (30th Jan)...

On the second page it's showing as everything is Met except for My evidence of work experience and both my sons birth certificates, which were definitely uploaded.....strange...

Anyway as I've gone through an agent I suppose I'll have to wait to hear from them to see if anything else is required...

Congratulations Bpremji very good news....The CO wheels are turning again:smile:

Guys....

Congrats Bharat..... Awesome start to the week.... They are getting to the lower end of June applicants...hurray...:jiggy:

Cheers mate.....just checked it again and yes it does say email sent to you...i'll email my agent and see what they have to say...

Cheers

Congratulations Bharat! Yes, you have a CO now. Did you see a notification "Email sent to you" ?? All the best.

Cheers,

Shrikant

I do have a CO as well since last week, and I have had some correspondence as well with the CO regarding a clarification for one of my older addresses.

However, my online status doesn't show any movement except for the "Application being processed further" added as a sub-message to the "bridging visa granted" line on the 9th of Jan, and another line for "Application being processed further" added on 27th Jan on the main page...

My CO may be one of those who never update the online status? Can't say at this stage, but I haven't been told of any documents needing further attention as such.

Guest SHRIKANT

good to know! Check with your agent, he must received an acknowledgement and documents list which CO is looking for!

All the best.

Cheers mate.....just checked it again and yes it does say email sent to you...i'll email my agent and see what they have to say...

Cheers

Hi Mno,

I looked at your timeline

it shows that before receiving ACS results you applied for 175.

you received ACS result on 11 th July and applied 175 on 25th June.

I am not sure whether you can do this or not.

Guys any CO allocation please share. no update at my file.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Oh my! Yes, you're not allowed to file PR application before you get your assessment results! Let's hope your timeline is wrong!

Congratulation mate!!!!finally you are closer to your dream, fingers crossed!

We are moving to Oz 25th of March, I am so excited but lots of things to manage now. Good luck for everyone here.:wubclub:

Guys....

Guys....

Congratulations. Great news xx

Guest Rakeshpatel

Many Congrats Bpremji.

Guys....

Guys....

Fantastic... Hope it all goes smoothly

Nats

Guys,

Quick question for anyone who has had to upload extra documents after getting a Case Officer.

My agent has forwarded me the details of what DIAC still require from me, its basically my payslips and some tax documents along with the kids birth certificates.

I have uploaded them to the same place as the previous documents, is that the correct thing to do, if so does the case officer get an 'alert' to say I have uploaded new documents or does my agent have to email him/her?

Thanks for any help/advice

Bharat

Guys....

AWESOME!!!

Hopefully you're the first of many this week!

Guys,

Quick question for anyone who has had to upload extra documents after getting a Case Officer.

My agent has forwarded me the details of what DIAC still require from me, its basically my payslips and some tax documents along with the kids birth certificates.

I have uploaded them to the same place as the previous documents, is that the correct thing to do, if so does the case officer get an 'alert' to say I have uploaded new documents or does my agent have to email him/her?

Thanks for any help/advice

Bharat

Congrats Bharat, great news!

I think you may have to tell your agent that you have uploaded the documents so he can tell the CO, I sent my evidence to my agent first and he uploaded it for me.

I hope this helps

Tracy

Thanks for the advice guys.....

So here's what I did....agent forwarded me the details of the documents that needed uploading...went home yesterday lunch time to grab the documents...scanned them in and uploaded them myself...also asked the agent to forward me a copy of the initial email that was sent, so I could email the case officer directly and guess what....just checked my application online and....

APPLICANT APPROVED.......

Strangely it says next to each of our names it says message and when I click through it says I will need to have a visa label put in each of the passports but not a problem as I'm due to be in London next week anyway...

Our initial entry date has to be before 26/09/2012.

Thanks to all who have helped these past 10 months, I can honestly say i wouldn't have been able to do it without your help...

My next thoughts turn to the thread and the spreadsheet, if anyone wants to take over, PM me you and I'll give you the details of what needs to be done, hopefully someone will take over as it would be a shame to stop now, saying that I'll be around for a bit yet....

For all you gus who are still waiting, chin up, your turn will come soon....

Guest SHRIKANT

Huge Congratulations mate!!! Finally, your turn has come!!! :hug:

I am very happy for you . Thank you for keeping this thread live and updating the database.

I wish you loads of luck for future endeavors! :)

Cheers,

Shrikant:biggrin:

So here's what I did....agent forwarded me the details of the documents that needed uploading...went home yesterday lunch time to grab the documents...scanned them in and uploaded them myself...also asked the agent to forward me a copy of the initial email that was sent, so I could email the case officer directly and guess what....just checked my application online and....

Strangely it says next to each of our names it says message and when I click through it says I will need to have a visa label put in each of the passports but not a problem as I'm due to be in London next week anyway...

Thanks to all who have helped these past 10 months, I can honestly say i wouldn't have been able to do it without your help...

My next thoughts turn to the thread and the spreadsheet, if anyone wants to take over, PM me you and I'll give you the details of what needs to be done, hopefully someone will take over as it would be a shame to stop now, saying that I'll be around for a bit yet....

Congratulations Bpremji, Any new cat 4s from June with COs please post

Congrats Bpremji on ur visa grant... As people on the forum have said time and again that his has been a very strong support system for all who have waited for a CO and grant.

I personally would not know what is happening on my visa and gone paranoid if i wud not be able to view the spreadsheet. It gives hope that there are others who are sailing in the same boat and that our turn will come soon.

Thanks for keeping that hope alive and maintaining the spread sheet... Big thanks to Tania also for maintaining the previous thread and hope someone comes along soon who can maintain the thread...

CONGRATULATIONS..

Very fast processing for you...

Please guys, post you case officer news.. As there is no other news for category 4 processinf except BPremji..

Very slow processing..

Congratulations Bremji!!!!! All the best with your new life ;0)

No news from me yet re: a case officer. Fingers crossed not too long now though