New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Helloooo....

Good to see you back, glad the house sale went through...

Ive front loaded everything so hopefully wont have any contact from a CO and get a direct grant... :biggrin:

I'm a bit confused about this form 80. Did you apply online? I have now sent pcc and our medicals have been finalised so I am hoping to get a direct grant too as I believe there is nothing else I need to send.

I filled in the Form 80 when I lodged the application and uploaded it then.....

Was a real pain in the bum to get all the info....

Some people dont need to fill it in, I think it depends on your Case Officer....

I'm a bit confused about this form 80. Did you apply online? I have now sent pcc and our medicals have been finalised so I am hoping to get a direct grant too as I believe there is nothing else I need to send.

Hi, I have a question about the Police Certificates, when I applied a couple of years back I had submitted 2 sets of Police clearance certificates (PCC), one from the birth country and other from the country I live in. Since I haven't taken up residency in my birth country after applying for Australian migration. My question is do I still need submit PCC from the birth country once I am allocated a CO?

Technically I did not take up residency in my birth country, which means the PCC I submitted 2 years back is still valid.

Any feedback/response to my question would be appreciated.

Congratulations to all who got CO's or got visa granted.

Frontloaded the PCC today. Please update the sheet.

So frustrated with the slow movement of DIAC....:mad:

Guest SHRIKANT

All the best!

Congratulations to all who got CO's or got visa granted.

Frontloaded the PCC today. Please update the sheet.

So frustrated with the slow movement of DIAC....:mad:

Mno - how frustrating -and exciting to have a 25th June application when we've heard if a few allocations for the 24th.

Fingers crossed for you to get some good news before the weekend!

Nats

Guest waitingtogotooz

ah im sure you will be purple very soon then.

PM me when you get your grant as I dont really get a chance to get on here now.

Helloooo....

Good to see you back, glad the house sale went through...

Ive front loaded everything so hopefully wont have any contact from a CO and get a direct grant... :biggrin:

G'day guys,

Long time no post

took me a while to read through everything, BLECH - CONGRATULATIONS.

BPREMJI - was hoping to come on here to see you have a CO at least. I dont think it'll be long for you.

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who im not familiar with who have got COs and/or grants, its an amazing feeling eh

update from me:

House sold and completed on the 3rd January. We are currently residing at my mums and we have booked our ONE WAY TICKETS for the 20th September 2012. This is giving us time to save for the big move (have you seen the prices of cars in oz - OMG). lol.

For those who are still waiting, never give up hope, it will happen, sooner or later, patience is the name of the game (although I was probably one of the most impatient members on here).

Enough from me. Best of luck everyone

Hello

Nice to see everything is going well for you!

We are going to activate our visa in Aug so will just miss your arrival date of 20th Sept. I have just been looking on

PIA and we have been looking for a rental in the same places!

Keep in touch and good luck!!

Hey,

This is my first post on here so please bear with me! First of all, I've found this forum to be very helpful with my visa application, especially because I haven't used an agent so thank you.

I was disheartened after Monday's DIAC update so was very surprised (That's a lie: I was shaking and crying!) when an email arrived on Monday night from my case officer requesting police checks, medicals and form 80. (My application status now shows 'application being processed further' but all my documents still show as 'required' or 'outstanding'.)

I applied online (offshore) for a 175 visa on the 24th June 2011 after a six month wait for my skills assessment with ANMAC. I also received my AHPRA eligibility letter through last week after a nine month wait! (My application had been sent from Sydney to Adelaide due to 'resource issues.')

Sorry it took me a while to post this on here but I've been busy organising my police checks and medical (that I'd been intending on frontloading this week anyway)! HSBC (I have an account there) charged me £20 for an international money order but I was able to pick it up the same day. (I spent a year on a WHV so needed the Australian police check.) Had a few problems trying to book my medical today at a clinic in Manchester who wouldn't let me book without a HID/HAP. I rang another clinic in Manchester, who are currently offering a reduced rate and got an appointment on Tuesday without a HID/HAP!

I'm going to be emigrating on my own, which either makes me brave or stupid! I like to think it's the former but now I've been assigned a case officer, I'm starting to think it's the latter. I'm heading for Sydney (I know it's an obvious pick!) and would love to hear from anyone already there or heading that way too so that I know someone! (Don't let my username put you off. We all have our crosses to bear!)

Hope this rambling has given hope to June 2011 applicants waiting to hear from a case officer:biggrin:

Welcome wazza19. I applied just a day after you, so yes, your post made me feel lot better. Thanks a lot for that.

All the best with the rest of the stuff ahead you...Will be waiting to join your party !!!

Hey,

This is my first post on here so please bear with me! First of all, I've found this forum to be very helpful with my visa application, especially because I haven't used an agent so thank you.

I was disheartened after Monday's DIAC update so was very surprised (That's a lie: I was shaking and crying!) when an email arrived on Monday night from my case officer requesting police checks, medicals and form 80. (My application status now shows 'application being processed further' but all my documents still show as 'required' or 'outstanding'.)

I applied online (offshore) for a 175 visa on the 24th June 2011 after a six month wait for my skills assessment with ANMAC. I also received my AHPRA eligibility letter through last week after a nine month wait! (My application had been sent from Sydney to Adelaide due to 'resource issues.')

Sorry it took me a while to post this on here but I've been busy organising my police checks and medical (that I'd been intending on frontloading this week anyway)! HSBC (I have an account there) charged me £20 for an international money order but I was able to pick it up the same day. (I spent a year on a WHV so needed the Australian police check.) Had a few problems trying to book my medical today at a clinic in Manchester who wouldn't let me book without a HID/HAP. I rang another clinic in Manchester, who are currently offering a reduced rate and got an appointment on Tuesday without a HID/HAP!

I'm going to be emigrating on my own, which either makes me brave or stupid! I like to think it's the former but now I've been assigned a case officer, I'm starting to think it's the latter. I'm heading for Sydney (I know it's an obvious pick!) and would love to hear from anyone already there or heading that way too so that I know someone! (Don't let my username put you off. We all have our crosses to bear!)

Hope this rambling has given hope to June 2011 applicants waiting to hear from a case officer:biggrin:

Guest arnoldc

Congrats on getting a case officer.

I'm starting to worry about my application. I lodged my 175 online on 16-Jun-11 and front-loaded my medicals(23-Jan-12) and PCC but until now I don't hear anything yet from any CO.

Is it possible that there is a problem with my application considering they already assigned a CO to 24-Jun-11 applicant?

Hey,

I'm starting to worry about my application. I lodged my 175 online on 16-Jun-11 and front-loaded my medicals(23-Jan-12) and PCC but until now I don't hear anything yet from any CO.

Is it possible that there is a problem with my application considering they already assigned a CO to 24-Jun-11 applicant?

I dont think you should be worried at this stage. If there's something missing in your application, your CO will generally let you know and ask you to rectify it.

The timelines on the website are indicative; when it says 18 May, it means that apps lodged before 18 may have been allocated or at least batched. Sometimes it may happen that the application gets batched for a CO, but the CO will only take it when he/she has discharged their other commitments.

As an example, for my app (onshore online 885) the timeline says "within 4 weeks of lodgement", whereas I got my CO on Monday,which makes it closer to 6 weeks.

In short: Hang in there mate, your app will be on its way forward soon!

I dont think so. As you have already submitted PCC and medicals it could be that they are verifying your application.

Guest waitingtogotooz

Hey Trax :)

Didnt know you were planning on Adelaide!?!?

You not moving in aug then?

PM me with an update xxx

Hello

Nice to see everything is going well for you!

We are going to activate our visa in Aug so will just miss your arrival date of 20th Sept. I have just been looking on

PIA and we have been looking for a rental in the same places!

Keep in touch and good luck!!

Guest aussilover

Hi,

Does any one know the rough time frame for 475 family sponsored? My MARA Agent said at the time of applying ( 26/09/2011 ) that it will be in Feb 2012. But looking at the general time lines I am getting worried now. Also you long is a UK poice report / medical report valid?

Name: Auilover

Destination: Victoria Melbourne

Date of Visa application:26/09/2011

Nationality: Sri Lankan ( living in the UK )

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type:475 family sponsored

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: cat 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted: SL - 20/10/2011, UK- 18/01/2012

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thanks in advance :)

Unlikely. No one has looked at your application yet, so they don't know if there is a problem. DIAC really doesn't start looking at the application until after allocation.

As you have noticed, the update gave us a date of 18 May. DIAC allocates within a range of usually a month from the update date. So, imagine how someone who applied on 25 May feels. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to diac's allocation of case managers. It is very, very common for someone with an application date several weeks ahead of another to get a case manager first.

Unlikely. No one has looked at your application yet, so they don't know if there is a problem. DIAC really doesn't start looking at the application until after allocation.

As you have noticed, the update gave us a date of 18 May. DIAC allocates within a range of usually a month from the update date. So, imagine how someone who applied on 25 May feels. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to diac's allocation of case managers. It is very, very common for someone with an application date several weeks ahead of another to get a case manager first.

The dates on the form actually refer more closely to "batching" for allocation rather than the actual allocation to the case officer. Once an application is batched for allocation to a particular CO/Team, there can be a delay before the case officer actually "picks it up" (so to speak).

Guest Rakeshpatel

Hi Mno,

I looked at your timeline

it shows that before receiving ACS results you applied for 175.

you received ACS result on 11 th July and applied 175 on 25th June.

I am not sure whether you can do this or not.

Guys any CO allocation please share. no update at my file.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Welcome wazza19. I applied just a day after you, so yes, your post made me feel lot better. Thanks a lot for that.

All the best with the rest of the stuff ahead you...Will be waiting to join your party !!!

Guys....

Great news (I think)....just checked my application online and it says Application being processed further with today's date against it (30th Jan)...

On the second page it's showing as everything is Met except for My evidence of work experience and both my sons birth certificates, which were definitely uploaded.....strange...

Anyway as I've gone through an agent I suppose I'll have to wait to hear from them to see if anything else is required...

Great start to the week.....