New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest arnoldc
On another site, I just saw that a Type 175 lodged on 21 June got a CO on Friday. So, they're still working, just slowly...

Hmmm...I'm getting worried my application might got skipped. I lodged my 175 application on 16 Jun but still no CO for me :(

Guest SHRIKANT

Dear all,

I am very happy to inform you that We got our Visa Grant Today!!... Yes, finally it is there!! I could not believe my eyes when I received that much awaited and wanted Visa Granted Email from my Agent... I have no words to express my happiness and joy to see our dreams come true.

I would like to thank God, you guys for consistent support, cooperation and help in this journey.

I really do not know what to say or write here.. May be it will take some time to be normal again!!

I would like to wish good luck to all the visa aspirants ...

Bharat,

All the best to you to... Please turn us PURPLE and update the spread sheet.

Cheers,

Shrikant :biggrin:

Dear all,

I am very happy to inform you that We got our Visa Grant Today!!... Yes, finally it is there!! I could not believe my eyes when I received that much awaited and wanted Visa Granted Email from my Agent... I have no words to express my happiness and joy to see our dreams come true.

I would like to thank God, you guys for consistent support, cooperation and help in this journey.

I really do not know what to say or write here.. May be it will take some time to be normal again!!

Bharat,

Cheers,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :wubclub: BEST OF LUCK!!

Morning everyone

We got our visa grant yday! Feels so surreal! We are all so happy and mega excited for our adventure!

Now the mind has started asking itself a million and one questions!......Where do we start? What do we do? How can my partner get a job for when we get there? How much money would we need to start off? Should we just up and go or should we holiday first? Sell or rent the house?

Any advice would be so so so helpful for my panicking mind!

Thanks everyone for all your support ?

Guest SHRIKANT

Congratulations and all the best for the move.

Morning everyone

We got our visa grant yday! Feels so surreal! We are all so happy and mega excited for our adventure!

Now the mind has started asking itself a million and one questions!......Where do we start? What do we do? How can my partner get a job for when we get there? How much money would we need to start off? Should we just up and go or should we holiday first? Sell or rent the house?

Thanks everyone for all your support 

Morning everyone

YAAAAAAY!! So many good news today! Congratulations artetaneville!!! :wubclub: Good luck to you too!

Congratulations mate, well done...I've updated the thread and Spreadsheet.

All the best...

Dear all,

Bharat,

Cheers,

I don't think we have your details on the thread but congratulations on your grant..

Morning everyone

Big congratulation Shrikant, enjoy that feeling and good luck with your new life in Oz!

Dear all,

Bharat,

Cheers,

Guest The6OfUs

Congratulations guys!!! Crack open the fizz to celebrate!!!! :rolleyes:

For all those waiting...hopefully this is the start of things picking up!! :biggrin:

Guest breilly
Dear all,

Bharat,

Cheers,

WELL DONE ... FANTASTIC NEW

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST :cute:

Guest AndyH78

Thanks to everyone for their congratulations.

Your time will come, and be patient. Remember what the estimated times were when you first applied. For me, it was 18-24 months, and it was all done and dusted in 10 months.

And spare a thought for those that were around only a few months ago, some of whom had been waiting 3 years plus.