pominoz fantasy footfall league

tonyman

we have started a new league for all on this site on the Barclays Fantasy Football site, all you have to do is pick your squad of 15 ,you have 100m to spend ,then enter this code to join in our own league 590069-155333 our league is called Pomsinoz .........all welcome even females .......if you have any problems just ask but it is simple to do....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF

Can't you copy and paste the link? Barclays fantasy football site isn't coming up and is there a password, or do we have to register our own e-mail and have our own password?

Can't you copy and paste the link? Barclays fantasy football site isn't coming up and is there a password, or do we have to register our own e-mail and have our own password?

yes i will copy n paste but you have to register with your own email , enter your own password, choose your squad , THEN you can enter and select JOIN a league , it will ask you for the code ......enter the code and hey tesco or is the a banned word on here now ....:wink:

Yes it is .. but you can still use Morrisons or Sainsburys:wink:

hey Ali, your into your footy , why dont you lead the way for the girls and be the first to grow footballs ...:laugh:.......go on give it a go .........

hey Ali, your into your footy , why dont you lead the way for the girls and be the first to grow footballs ...:laugh:.......go on give it a go .........

I may do that .... when has it got to be done by?

I may do that .... when has it got to be done by?

well the season starts in 2 weeks , so i would do it this week , hope you do .......:yes:i should not really be allowing another utd fan in but tbh i think you can be converted ....:yes:when i see you in spud shed i will do my best to make you see sense ....:yes:

chaps , we have a woman in our league ....:huh: i think its wicky .......good on her ......i take my hat off to you hatton ............well done , i gotta feeling for of the girls will join in now :wideeyed:..we have 8 now ........plus my brother 9

Guest The Ropey HOFF

My son Danny has registered and he won his school year fantasy league, so the competition is sure hotting up.

Guest The Newlands
we have started a new league for all on this site on the Barclays Fantasy Football site, all you have to do is pick your squad of 15 ,you have 100m to spend ,then enter this code to join in our own league 590069-155333 our league is called Pomsinoz .........all welcome even females .......if you have any problems just ask but it is simple to do....

I'm in Donny Rovers! That was hard picking a team with only £100m!!:jiggy:

Guest sh7t man no way

slightly of thread nick--my fantasy pio team would be

in goal--nigel in oz--nothing got past him

defenders-it could be worse,and aldo--would fight to the last to defend the line

midfield-ropey hoff/SRP/joanne--will back track,but not affraid to attack

wingers-ali/addona--skillfull,and full of grace

3 forwards-saimsusie/save the lemming/tonyman--would run all day to score a goal

i would put me on the subs bench just to stir things up if required:wink:

slightly of thread nick--my fantasy pio team would be

in goal--nigel in oz--nothing got past him

defenders-it could be worse,and aldo--would fight to the last to defend the line

midfield-ropey hoff/SRP/joanne--will back track,but not affraid to attack

wingers-ali/addona--skillfull,and full of grace

3 forwards-saimsusie/save the lemming/tonyman--would run all day to score a goal

i would put me on the subs bench just to stir things up if required:wink:

:laugh:..i like your style SNWM , are you not joining the league , 18 of us now pal:jiggy:

is anyone else having trouble logging in on the barclays site , also when viewing my team/squad the wrong team is under the player ie my keeper Hart apparently plays for Swansea ..!!!!! hope its teething probs ......anyone else wanting to join the code is 590069-155333

Guest liltman
is anyone else having trouble logging in on the barclays site , also when viewing my team/squad the wrong team is under the player ie my keeper Hart apparently plays for Swansea ..!!!!! hope its teething probs ......anyone else wanting to join the code is 590069-155333

I think it's the team their playing in the first game of the season...... :wink:

Guest sh7t man no way

:laugh:..i like your style SNWM , are you not joining the league , 18 of us now pal:jiggy:
ill ave a go nick--avnt got a clue what to do though:wubclub:

Archived