pominoz fantasy footfall league

tonyman

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I thought it was another predictor league, but it's a fantasy league again, picking your team of players, should be great, if we knew who they were, lol.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF

Our teams are picked, it wasn't easy but I think I will win it, suckers, lol.

Guest john76

I will sign up over the weekend, are we having both a fantasy league and a predictor league? Sounds like a plan

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I will sign up over the weekend, are we having both a fantasy league and a predictor league? Sounds like a plan

Is there a predictor league as well?

That would be great, sort it out Tonyman.

Guest Guest66881

I will have a go, could i pick Peter Stringfellow, i have heard hes supposed to be good in the box:rolleyes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I think Baz set the predictor league up ast time, does anyone know how to do it?

Guest Guest66881

You just predict a team to win don't you?

Or have i scored an own goal...

up the Villa.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You just predict a team to win don't you?

Or have i scored an own goal...

up the Villa.

Its quite simple, a bit like Tonyman, lol

Once your signed up you just predict the scores and you have a bonus banker chip and if your correct you get double or more points.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

My lads just shown me a joke, sorry pablo ....

When King Kenny got sacked ........ It was Downings first assist of the season, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I have just joined the euro predictor league as well, if there is anyone interested who can set up a PIO league that would be great, should be good.

Good win again for England, Roy's Rovers, lol.

Guest john76

Just been on the predictor.talksport.co.uk site and set up a pons in OZ mini league, code for the league is F4F5D-OHA, come and join in the fun lads and lasses

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Just been on the predictor.talksport.co.uk site and set up a pons in OZ mini league, code for the league is F4F5D-OHA, come and join in the fun lads and lasses

Me and my lad will join in the next couple of days, come on everyone, you have to be in it .... To win it, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I have come up as my wife Helen and my son as come up as me James, don't know why, lol

Pablo says he is gonna join, everyone join the predictor league as well, its great, best of luck everyone.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Gary Cahills got a broken jaw and is out of the euros and Hodgson has picked Kelly from Liverpool, FFS, I know Ferdinand and Terry hate each other, so what, Ferdinand has been brilliant this year, easily as good as Terry, Hodgson hasn't got a clue, but ...... If we keep winning I suppose that's all that matters, but ...... Will we keep winning?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Come on everyone sign up to the euro predictor league, we need more entries to make it more fun. Lol

​SIGN UP NOWWWWW!!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
just joined the Predictor League as well :biggrin:

Good lad, the more the merrier, lol.

Archived