pominoz fantasy footfall league

tonyman

Guest john76

Tonyman you are "bluemoon warriors" which can really mean only one thing your one of them arent you???:shocked: a city fan :embarrassed: so is there any truth in the rummour we all have 100 million for our team but you have 500 million:biglaugh:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
we now have 24.....and one or two ladies , well done girls ........and also to SNWM..........if you need help ask.......i need help logging on at the moment..........:embarrassed: would be good to get 30 ......:yes:

Any Man utd fans joined :wub::laugh::yes:

Guest sh7t man no way

Anyone else struggling to get on the site?
i just put me user name in jim,and my password then hey presto im on pio--although once or twice the server may be getting fixed,and you have to wait a bit--but 99% of the time its okay

Guest The Ropey HOFF
i just put me user name in jim,and my password then hey presto im on pio--although once or twice the server may be getting fixed,and you have to wait a bit--but 99% of the time its okay

I meant the fantasy football site, yer crank. :laugh:

Maybe we could have a male PIO fantasy stud league, with you, me, tonyman, peacock, Harrington and the scouse lethario .............. pablo. What do you think, could get all the gals excited, theres some prime beef on offer there.:wink::yes:

Guest sh7t man no way
I meant the fantasy football site, yer crank. :laugh:

Maybe we could have a male PIO fantasy stud league, with you, me, tonyman, peacock, Harrington and the scouse lethario .............. pablo. What do you think, could get all the gals excited, theres some prime beef on offer there.:wink::yes:

sounds good to me mate--im a bit of a stud meself as you well know (jacuzzi)--i think all the above mentioned would be to much for the female members (most of them is well past by there sell by date):wink:me thinks we could do some sort of semi naked pose,and put the pics on here,and take it from there:jiggy:of course the female mods would feel pretty left out (most of them are over 50,and there idea of excitement is the extra sugar in there hot chocolate before bed):SLEEP:but im sure theres some younger female members who still have a pulse--worth a go jim--count me in:wideeyed:i think pabs would win--makes a change liverpool winning sumthin:biggrin:ps on a serious note i think the female mods are great--it just happens to all of us at a certain time in our lives:wubclub: bless you

Guest The Ropey HOFF
hoff, ive had lots of trouble getting on the footy site ......its been a pain in the bottom tbh .......

Same here mate, it says Totenham have signed Grabatele.:laugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
the Barclays footy league seems to have shrunk according to my pc ,its gone from 26 teams to 19 .......same has happened to the other leagues im in ,anyone else experiencing this........?

I can't get on it mate, its hit and miss, i hope they sort the gliches out.:yes:

The closer to KO time the harder it is to log on to these footie websites?

Spurs will NEVER sign anyone - bring back Jimmy Greaves.

are you in yet Maryrose...? still time just pick a decent tean quickly you get to buy /change players every week ...........code is 590069-155333 :jiggy:ru in SS,you said you would be ........

:policeman:

hi guys,

i've also joined the pomsinoz league. already had a team in a private league and noticed that you guys are running a league. Am based in Sydney...

cheers

Richard

Hi Richard your more than welcome pal , why dont you join the talk sport prediction league too, the one that i am leading and the dopey hoff is at the bottom....no wonder he`s a red ....the code is on the thread on here , if you cant find it let me know .......

Hi I've joined the league today..good luck to everyone cheers Dan

Good luck to you too Dan , its all a bit of fun /banter .......as long as im in with a winning chance ............................:wink:....then we get heated towards the end of the season ....should be a good buz ........im glad there isnt many women in it as they just spoil it ..........:yes:

Guest Guest 47403
an email has been sent from the BFFL about all the logging in problembs the encounted ,you should all have been sent one ,they are offering free unlimited subs ect but check your email first .....

I got the email, didn't read it all though so didn't see about the unlimited subs will check it out cheers pal

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck to you too Dan , its all a bit of fun /banter .......as long as im in with a winning chance ............................:wink:....then we get heated towards the end of the season ....should be a good buz ........im glad there isnt many women in it as they just spoil it ..........:yes:

From one of the ladies here!! Is it the fear of being beaten by a lady??? :notworthy:

Think I'll make the most of being top for now...am sure the Hoff will be on a mission to reclaim his perch, couldn't have a sheila showing the boys up....:wink:

Though the view from up here is quite nice - might try and stay a little longer

Archived