Jobs and Visa's for Diesel Mechanics/Boilermakers/Ligh vehicle mechanics

Gary Pepper

i run a large recruitment business and are engaged by a number of mine sites and major contractors to supply them with trained staff. I have around 120 genuine vacanices right now and are about to advertise in the UK with a view to interviews within four to six weeks.

• Diesel mechanics with Catapillar experience. WA and QLD
  • Diesel mechanics with Cat / Hitachi / Volvo experience. WA/Qld/Vic
  • Light vehicle mechanics, especially with Toyota experience and four wheel drive. WA/Qld
  • Panel Beaters / autobody builders - Qld
  • Boilermakers - Qld

in all cases my cleints will offer a #457 work visa and welcome families to accompany. they will pay for Visa. i have a skill assessment company on staff so Skill assessment has a pathway. Please pm for details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i run a large recruitment business and are engaged by a number of mine sites and major contractors to supply them with trained staff. I have around 120 genuine vacanices right now and are about to advertise in the UK with a view to interviews within four to six weeks.

• Light vehicle mechanics, especially with Toyota experience and four wheel drive. WA/Qld

• Boilermakers - Qld

in all cases my cleints will offer a #457 work visa and welcome families to accompany. they will pay for Visa. i have a skill assessment company on staff so Skill assessment has a pathway. Please pm for details.

Dear sir,

I have 12years of experience in automobile dealer workshop and vetassess skill certificate level three from australia.looking for 457 work visa.

Thanks & Regards

C.RAMESH (INDIA)

Hi my partner is a boiler maker over ten years experience. He has worked for caterpillar Building and Construction Products in the UK. I dont know how to send a pm could you pm me and Ill reply with a cv and any other details you need.

Thanks Vicky

Dear sir,

I have 12years of experience in automobile dealer workshop and vetassess skill certificate level three from australia.looking for 457 work visa.

Thanks & Regards

C.RAMESH (INDIA)

Tel-+918050527591

rame_212003@yahoo.co.in

i will email you direct, please forward your resume in a PM , i have roles that suit you i belive.

Gary

Guest halferty
have 34 years as hgv bus coach mechanic

Apologies have had to remove your email address. Hopefully members will Pm you.

Thank you Susie x

Guest craignkay

hi.. i am a 22 year old motor mechanic from the uk looking for sponsorship to oz with my family... i have 6 years experience in light vehicle mechhanics.

thanks, craig

Guest Patrick Bonizzi

Hi, My name is Patrick Bonizzi and I have 30 years experience as a heavy duty diesel mechanic. I've mainly worked with Cat earthmoving equipment. I'm 51 years old and looking for an opportunity to move to Australia. If you require my CV or any other details please don't hesitate to drop me a Pm.

Regards

Patrick.

Guest madasfishys

Hi Gary,

Im a heavy diesel mechanic who has 23 years experience working on heavy vehicles in the british army. Could you please PM me your email and I will mail you my CV and cover letter.

Many thanks,

Sean

Guest stuartrobinson

• Boilermakers - Qld

hi gary i am have been a mechanic for 21 years on light and cars i have city and guild 1,2,3 plus other certificates i have also worked on hgv.s fora long time from 7ton to artic i have also done 6 years as a road side mechanic light and heavy i am looking for a challenge i last worked for a plant company for 3 years working on 2 ton to 22 ton diggers also worked on dozers both cat and komatso then there was the main dumpers in the business i was the forman mechanic working on low ground pressure dump trucks which were yanmar and morooka rubber track dumpers i am looking to get back in to working on plant equipment and would fancy working on the mines

Guest stevieb

Hi, I'm a 36 year old boiler maker with over 15 years experiance.I woul like the opportunity to move to oz.

Don't hesitate to PM me for a CV.

Thanks

Stevie.

Hi,

OH is a 1st class welder/boilermaker in Aluminium and mild steel with 16 years experience.

Already have residency and looking to move back to OZ. Please PM me if vacancies are still available and will forward his CV.

Many thanks.

Guest darh479

Hi Gary I am a boilermaker/welder currently living in Perth looking for a new company and sponsorship. I just sent you a PM.

Daryl

Guest bendle clan

• Boilermakers - Qld

Hi sorry not used this site before, what does pm mean, my husband is interested in the boilermaker vacancy how do I send a resume or the information you require.

Hope to hear from you

Many thanks

Sarah

Hi sorry not used this site before, what does pm mean, my husband is interested in the boilermaker vacancy how do I send a resume or the information you require.

Hope to hear from you

Many thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

PM is private message, click on his name and scroll down

Lynne x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived