New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi, all

guys could you please explain this

" I can assure you that your application remains under active consideration "

886fs, online mid 2009, HR applicant, medical done and finalised last week. And got above message after sending follow up email.

hi, have you got a case officer? have you been asked to do medical?when did they ask you to do the medical?

My previous comment might have sounded worthless, but the truth is until you actually have a case officer who communicates to you then you are still in the waiting list like the rest of us. You might be close to being allocated a CO but otherwise wait and see.

HI all,

i have been following this forum for few years and have reading posts regularly.

i have applied for 885 HR in 2010.

co assinged ( team 8) april2013. medical/pcc sent on 30/4/2013 .

since than its been in external security checks .

i sent ffollow up email on 18th of march 2014.

got a reply from other case officer on behalf of my case officer ?

does anyone know is it normal this kind of reply.?

A.B replying on behalf oh Y>Z

secondly i asked hinm aout going for medical agin as its been more than a year since i submitted. but it says no further documents requires at the moment.

reply email doesnt says anything why other case officer is replying on behalf of assigned case officer.?

I have co since april 2013, and asked to do medical in april 2014 which is done and finalised last week.

I guess you will be getting good news soon. wish u all the best. I have my case officer last year on april as well. asked for just form 80 that time and then nothing happened, still waiting. hope they will start 886 fs processing first once resumes. Are you from HR or LR country?

Hi all,

Just a quick update that I got the grant letter on 7th of April when I am oversea. (175 - June 2009 Online)

Thank you very much for all the info sharing, this has keep our hope alive. Good luck everyone.

Cheers,

I guess you will be getting good news soon. wish u all the best. I have my case officer last year on april as well. asked for just form 80 that time and then nothing happened, still waiting. hope they will start 886 fs processing first once resumes. Are you from HR or LR country?

I m from hr country

Help please...

GSM 175-Skilled Independent visa / Paper Based lodged on JAN 2010 (High Risk Country) Priority Group 5

It has been over two weeks but I haven't received any emails from any Case Officers even though it says all applications are allocated for GSM 175.

I can not contact anyone and there aren't any forms that I can fill out to get any answers for this exact stiuation...

Any comments please??

Help please...

GSM 175-Skilled Independent visa / Paper Based lodged on JAN 2010 (High Risk Country) Priority Group 5

It has been over two weeks but I haven't received any emails from any Case Officers even though it says all applications are allocated for GSM 175.

I can not contact anyone and there aren't any forms that I can fill out to get any answers for this exact stiuation...

Any comments please??

I'm in exactly the same situation only I applied July 2009 online (Low Risk)

It seems all we can do is continue waiting. I also have had no luck getting any response from the department :(

i'm in exactly the same situation only i applied july 2009 online (low risk)

it seems all we can do is continue waiting. I also have had no luck getting any response from the department :(

thank you for your comment, i at least know that i am not the only one (sorry).

It is really frustrating not being able to reach anyone to get some answers, i mean it shouldn't be so hard to email and say hey we did say your application is allocated and that you would be contacted by a case officer within two weeks but there is a delay or whatever … right?

Anyway thanks again and please let me know for any updates

Hello everyone,

I have got the GRANT today !

After a so long wait, I can't even realize it's happening now.

Here is my timeline :

Visa Type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 15 Feb 2010

GSM Case Officer - Team 32 Brisbane: 25 March 2014

PCC and Meds finalised: 31 March 2014

Grant notification: 16 april 2014

Low Risk Country

I wish a speedy grant to all of you still waiting. We all deserve it !

people who questioned me .........

i was told ( in late January) that immi will either stop or complete all 175 by end of march... i shared that same info with you in january ( check my early post). march update 175 completed....

i was told ( in late january) they will start 886 by late march.... it dint happened!!!

i changed my subclass to 885 and received grant.... i have consulted big agent in syd recently ( people who live in syd knows who this agent is) said if immi dont increase visa places then fs will wait until jan next year... he clearly said this is his views and not any inside info...... so ppl dont make any assumtions... this made me change my subclass.....

suggest to everyone who can change to skilled independent do it...

to gagan,, my blood group is B positive too but my advise to you as a friend is time to change from176 to 175 if possible... rest up to you

take care....

Hi Bulg,

Just one thing I wanna know from you, when did you changed your application from 886 to 885 that you gimme a fair idea so I can also contemplate changing from 176 to 175...thxxx in advance. Also PM'ed you kindly check you inbox.

Folks am on this forum after 6 months, nothing has changed since....that's bad.

Looks like the department has taken our money and kept silent, its been 6 years for me now.

Quick math, based on the 20K odd applicants waiting @$3k per app, the dept is holding $60 million dollars of our money. They are waiting for us to reach a point of frustration so we withdraw our application and they pocket the money.....coz we are bad for their business.

They should change their moto from 'People our business' to ' People's money is our business'.

Anyway good luck..I'll visit after 3 months.

Hi Bulg,

Just one thing I wanna know from you, when did you changed your application from 886 to 885 that you gimme a fair idea so I can also contemplate changing from 176 to 175...thxxx in advance. Also PM'ed you kindly check you inbox.

check your inbox...

Folks am on this forum after 6 months, nothing has changed since....that's bad.

Looks like the department has taken our money and kept silent, its been 6 years for me now.

Quick math, based on the 20K odd applicants waiting @$3k per app, the dept is holding $60 million dollars of our money. They are waiting for us to reach a point of frustration so we withdraw our application and they pocket the money.....coz we are bad for their business.

They should change their moto from 'People our business' to ' People's money is our business'.

Anyway good luck..I'll visit after 3 months.

I feel the same way. They are trying to force us solve their mess, by withdrawing our application. Then they would be happy: no backlog, no headaches and lots of free money. For sure they will not see mine unless I see their final response to my application. Never ever I considered as a choice withdrawing my application. No, no, they have to make and effort for the money I paid because for sure I did. 6 years ago, the application fee was the equivalent of my 3 months paycheck.

Archived